Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

MrSwordF1sh PK Volume II (diez)

This is a discussion on MrSwordF1sh PK Volume II (diez) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nice trailer, nice edits and good sound effects. Enjoyed watching...
Page: 2

TnT
    Banned

nice trailer, nice edits and good sound effects.
    Enjoyed watching

Validating

was hoping for some new clips, tho it's quite hard to get good ones nowdays anyway.
    good vid tho

Quote Originally Posted by Lerva View Post
    perfect movie kanka :] to bad i cannot play with you together as much as i want, cuz of work
    ye u should start xping ur 78 atm

Quote Originally Posted by High View Post
    and then again vs OZGUR_CAFE again with 1k pots with either a) spear talia or b) him not scrolled whatsoever. option A is more likely.
    A) dude why would he use spear talia when he's fighting with priest?
    B) yeah that ozgur dude seriously needs some sort of scrolls, especially when he's in +9 armors, fully loaded +3 jewelry AND JUST A +10 raptor
    Last edited by Helseth; 07-23-2010 at 03:27 AM.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TnT View Post
    nice trailer, nice edits and good sound effects.
    Enjoyed watching
    wow? trailer? you misunderstood something

High

Quote Originally Posted by Helseth View Post
    A) dude why would he use spear talia when he's fighting with priest?
    B) yeah that ozgur dude seriously needs some sort of scrolls, especially when he's in +9 armors, fully loaded +3 jewelry AND JUST A +10 raptor
    a)oh gee i dont know, maybe its because a fucking INT priest hits for almost nothing? why WOULDNT he have a talia on just in case OZGUR decided to 'save' jacomo at the last second. Oh and then theres the whole Pauldron piece being the ONLY piece of armor thats almost broken, which never happens unless its a talia

b)say what you want but hes hitting a MAGE for 500s with a fucking raptor +10, you do the math kid.

you lose, bye now.

oh lol, and this is posted by pinche_huey in youtube comments :

pinche_huey: PFF THAT DAY I KILLED YOU 3 TIMES BEFORE THIS ONE, SCORE FINAL 3-1 ME WIN, NOOBIE, SHOW ALL NOT ONLY THE ONLY 1 VS THAT U WON ¬¬,
    P.D COMEBACK ANYTIME U WANT FOR ANOTHER VS

i figured something like this happened, guess i was right
    Last edited by High; 07-23-2010 at 05:29 AM.

I expected more after seeying your trailer. Very very nice edits tho...

Still enjoyed it and your a skilled mage. (but trailer was like elisha cuthbert and movie "only" megan fox... u get what I mean )

Anyway full comment in pm. SO helseth doesn't have to flame me like he did with the other guy who had some "remarks" .

Good job!
    Last edited by simontjeuh; 07-23-2010 at 09:01 AM.

Creativity 6/10
    Effects 6/10
    Editing 6/10
    Music 8/10
    Quality 7/10
    Timing 7/10
    Skill 8/10

Overall 6,9/10

It is very decent movie among nowdays ... well.. bad other movies.

lXerol

No joke this video made me wanna go mage again

SlowMachine

nice edit and musics trailer and movie cool

NOS

simply de best ^^

Banned

Good tank man

High

Quote Originally Posted by NOS View Post
    simply de best ^^
    if this is the best KO has to offer, its probably time to choose a new game.

ty for comments
    a)oh gee i dont know, maybe its because a fucking INT priest hits for almost nothing? why WOULDNT he have a talia on just in case OZGUR decided to 'save' jacomo at the last second. Oh and then theres the whole Pauldron piece being the ONLY piece of armor thats almost broken, which never happens unless its a talia

b)say what you want but hes hitting a MAGE for 500s with a fucking raptor +10, you do the math kid.

you lose, bye now.

oh lol, and this is posted by pinche_huey in youtube comments :

pinche_huey: PFF THAT DAY I KILLED YOU 3 TIMES BEFORE THIS ONE, SCORE FINAL 3-1 ME WIN, NOOBIE, SHOW ALL NOT ONLY THE ONLY 1 VS THAT U WON ¬¬,
    P.D COMEBACK ANYTIME U WANT FOR ANOTHER VS

i figured something like this happened, guess i was right
    - i think he hadnt ap sc - pinche_huey killed me b4 that vs because i hadnt buff and he had , when i used sc i killed him with almost full hp ( as u see in the video ).. He is one of the mages who is trying to mimic me

Surprised no one else really cares about the 1080 pots...... clear sign of a pussy to use it in a vs against someone and fraps it.

High

Quote Originally Posted by mrswordf1sh View Post
    ty for comments

- i think he hadnt ap sc - pinche_huey killed me b4 that vs because i hadnt buff and he had , when i used sc i killed him with almost full hp ( as u see in the video ).. He is one of the mages who is trying to mimic me
    mimic you? pinche is one of the few mages ive seen who developed his own style playing support with inferior gear. never saw a mage stay alive so long with a shitty scorpion shield +0. everyone ive ever talked to says you are the best "Towner' of KO, so maybe u are right and hes trying to replicate that skill you have.

anyways ive said enough rubbish for 1 thread, wont continue to piss more people off. i think you are overrated, just my opinion.. cya

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

anyways ive said enough rubbish for 1 thread, wont continue to piss more people off. i think you are overrated, just my opinion.. cya
    we don't rate him but his movie. it has some nice effects, some nice pk footage and some vses where he beats some overpowered guys. it can be with Ibexis pot or talia or buffed vs non-buffed, whatever, ofc. it was not fair. but the life is not fair either. Nobody is immortal even with +10 shits. And this video shows this pretty well. Overall it was a 8/10 for sure.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast