Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

MrSwordF1sh PK Volume II (diez)

This is a discussion on MrSwordF1sh PK Volume II (diez) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by High mimic you? pinche is one of the few mages ive seen who developed his own style ...
Page: 3

Validating

Quote Originally Posted by High View Post
    mimic you? pinche is one of the few mages ive seen who developed his own style playing support with inferior gear. never saw a mage stay alive so long with a shitty scorpion shield +0. everyone ive ever talked to says you are the best "Towner' of KO, so maybe u are right and hes trying to replicate that skill you have.

anyways ive said enough rubbish for 1 thread, wont continue to piss more people off. i think you are overrated, just my opinion.. cya
    and which asskissing KB are we talking to ?

Quote Originally Posted by Helseth View Post
    darling there's always asslickers around, and btw who's that pinche_huey some random noname turk?

High

Quote Originally Posted by Helseth View Post
    dont have to be KB to recognize whos good and whos not.

Quote Originally Posted by Lerva_ View Post
    darling there's always asslickers around, and btw who's that pinche_huey some random noname turk?
    whos lerva? oh the mage who i literally thought was a 65 year old woman when i first saw him/her play.

damn im so good healer xD j/k nice vid sword were is my horse race -.-" lolol

Quote Originally Posted by High View Post
    mimic you? pinche is one of the few mages ive seen who developed his own style playing support with inferior gear. never saw a mage stay alive so long with a shitty scorpion shield +0. everyone ive ever talked to says you are the best "Towner' of KO, so maybe u are right and hes trying to replicate that skill you have.

anyways ive said enough rubbish for 1 thread, wont continue to piss more people off. i think you are overrated, just my opinion.. cya
    if u see my first pk movie u can see where he learned from how to stay alive with shity ss, he was low lvl at that time. About my playing style , i get many pms MOSTLY FROM ORCS that i play very good, (there is also ss s too from this pms, if u wanna see i can put it later ). i dont wanna argue with you anymore

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123