Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Mmm first Iron Bow +8

This is a discussion on Mmm first Iron Bow +8 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; And its on Ionia! =D incase some people cant figure it out =P http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/9937/ironbow8.jpg (edit: put up wrong link lol) ...
Page: 1

And its on Ionia! =D incase some people cant figure it out =P

http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/9937/ironbow8.jpg
    (edit: put up wrong link lol)
    mmk so earlier i was getting iron bows to upgrade i got 2 to +7 out of 8 which is pretty bad for me =\, made a hanguk sword +7 as well, so i stopped figured smart thing was to wait till i got more before i tried +8 lol

...well like im studying for my final exam tomorrow and im like "fuck math is ruining my life" and so i take my bows to the anvil, break 2 +8 items and put a +7 on with no trina cause im retarded and pissed at mathematics..... then the second one i throw on with the trina i got from premium when server came out and it goes!

haha well i was like hell ya! and my mom thought i went crazy! now i need coins for a BES lol donations plz!!!! pay u back after i sell the Hanguk.. then i go archer =)

To bad you SUCK!

ahahahahaha oscar go die lol ur just jealous!

can't wait for the topic where u talk about being banned going archer on a new server is probably the dumbest thing u could do

2nd best next to the shard8! gz though

can't wait for the topic where u talk about being banned going archer on a new server is probably the dumbest thing u could do[/b]
    5years going ive been an archer for a set amount of time never been banned, went archer on C-West when it came out didnt get banned, went archer on Edana when it came out didnt get banned.

If you know what youre doing and you arnt stupid you wont get banned. That is if u really are a legit archer . =) Thx tho for the support lol

thx mexican xD

oh i've tried legit archer before and banned the first day / 3 or 4 hours of doing it

Nice... So many GG upgrades and server is still so new. Just last week people were still 50- :P

Red

wrong section.

TopCat

grtz to u maybe post media:P

meh bigger things to worry about then wrong section posting on this forum ^.^

but ill remember that next time feel free to move it :lol:

and thx

Boyce

haha well i was like hell ya! and my mom thought i went crazy![/b]
    haha awesome gz

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

And its on Ionia! =D incase some people cant figure it out =P
    http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/9937/ironbow8.jpg
    (edit: put up wrong link lol)
    mmk so earlier i was getting iron bows to upgrade i got 2 to +7 out of 8 which is pretty bad for me =\, made a hanguk sword +7 as well, so i stopped figured smart thing was to wait till i got more before i tried +8 lol

...well like im studying for my final exam tomorrow and im like "fuck math is ruining my life" and so i take my bows to the anvil, break 2 +8 items and put a +7 on with no trina cause im retarded and pissed at mathematics..... then the second one i throw on with the trina i got from premium when server came out and it goes!
    haha well i was like hell ya! and my mom thought i went crazy! now i need coins for a BES lol donations plz!!!! pay u back after i sell the Hanguk.. then i go archer =)

[/b]

rofl dude

(me) " David you lieing" ha

Red

Thats what is happening with Rentals now... people dont keep +7 items they go +8 right away

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Thats what is happening with Rentals now... people dont keep +7 items they go +8 right away[/b]
    befor rentals out he always did this

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast