Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

mushlee vs Stunnerr

This is a discussion on mushlee vs Stunnerr within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok here is the history between me and infamous clan. they made up an account with using capital I bug. ...
Page: 1

ok here is the history between me and infamous clan.

they made up an account with using capital I bug. StunnerKiIIah and i got banned. After 2 days [today] i got unbanned and went cz to get some nps. At turkish forums this idiot and his kanky 4comeonbaby was claiming that they're the best sins in the server. maybe for items they're the best, and using cheats such as tbl and np transfer. Here is his items

http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...mp;name=Mushlee

Bezik aka 4fun, you're the next dude. I'm waiting for you to abuse anybug. any1 who see u abusing will get a ksc and send it to me. be careful.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/168074...e_vs_stunnerr/ <GG noobs.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHGlz13g-gs

killa

dude in flames ftw nice vid xD

Banned

ok here is the history between me and infamous clan.

they made up an account with using capital I bug. StunnerKiIIah and i got banned. After 2 days [today] i got unbanned and went cz to get some nps. At turkish forums this idiot and his kanky 4comeonbaby was claiming that they&#39;re the best sins in the server. maybe for items they&#39;re the best, and using cheats such as tbl and np transfer. Here is his items

http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...mp;name=Mushlee

Bezik aka 4fun, you&#39;re the next dude. I&#39;m waiting for you to abuse anybug. any1 who see u abusing will get a ksc and send it to me. be careful.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/168074...e_vs_stunnerr/ <GG noobs.[/b]

One smilie says it all!

dude in flames ftw nice vid xD[/b]

my best. especially sweet shadow

Revenge is sweet, especially just...

Elementwave

dam look to ave so much edit in a 1vs1 vids any way was cool
    can see ur full pk movie^^

oli

Enjoy it, because after the next patch won&#39;t be such a movie like this... (I mean Minor cool down)

H.O for unban
    Stuner dont listen stupid prompters.
    The best sins? :mellow:
    My warrior beat them several times and there is few sins who can beat me too. So they are not the best sins.

You should like me: dont care about who is the best.
    This game have too many different datails (sharer, items, lvl, type char, scrols, stable/speed net, pc, lucky(successful shock stune/critical point )etc.

Imhotep

Muzo pwns.

I have a couple of vs with that noobie 4ComeOnBaby, come msn, I&#39;ve got an idea kanka

Banned

i wont flame you but this video is not a proof that u are better...
    i find "noob" use 80 critical skill in a VS where both are unbuffed..is normal that who use it first win, the VS become a lottery lol
    Assasin lvl 80 unbuffed with good unique have 3900hp about and critical do a lot of damages, so u just need few hits for make the enemy redballing.

My advice is next time make a VS with full SC in arena/cz and use all the skill that u want

ps nice mouse o.O

i wont flame you but this video is not a proof that u are better...
    i find "noob" use 80 critical skill in a VS where both are unbuffed..is normal that who use it first win, the VS become a lottery lol
    Assasin lvl 80 unbuffed with good unique have 3900hp about and critical do a lot of damages, so u just need few hits for make the enemy redballing.

My advice is next time make a VS with full SC in arena/cz and use all the skill that u want
    ps nice mouse o.O[/b]
    thnx

mrsin190

H.O for unban
    Stuner dont listen stupid prompters.
    The best sins? :mellow:
    My warrior beat them several times and there is few sins who can beat me too. So they are not the best sins.

You should like me: dont care about who is the best.
    This game have too many different datails (sharer, items, lvl, type char, scrols, stable/speed net, pc, lucky(successful shock stune/critical point )etc.[/b]
    Hmmm they aren&#39;t the best sins on Girakon.. lvl&#39;s 80 losing vs&#39;s for 76/77 sins...
    Anyway Stunner&#39;s vs dont proof anything.. both were unbuffed...

Banned

Assasin lvl 80 unbuffed with good unique have 3900hp about and critical do a lot of damages, so u just need few hits for make the enemy redballing.[/b]
    Nothing else need to be said.

those rogues always sucked. mushlee was always like the worst rogue in cz when i used to play. and 4comeonbaby just runs after i beat him 4 times in a row. overgeared nubs who dont like to be called cheaters (when they are for np transfering) so they got muzo banned for it. hopefully u can get at least one of those fags banned for what they did.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

lol when i played StunnerKillah and when i vsed mushlee and 4comebaby is probably the only times they felt they won against Stunner, but that&#39;s cause i&#39;m not good on a rouge at all :P

but sure most of you say that this doesn&#39;t prove that he is better, but from the people that played on Girakon they can clearly say who is the better rouge

i remember vsing Muzo with my mage (77) and he was 75, and i did beat him with real low hp, but i also vsed 4comebaby while he used CP on me (and with better items then muzo) and yet he still lost with me having usually about 1/4 of my hp. that&#39;s just a comparsion

and tbh IMO the best rouge on girakon was TakeMeDown played by Drew but since he quit girakon, now the best one would be StunnerKillah played by Muzo

p.s. I always knew people would bitch at Stunner when he finally got his CP (which was 2 weeks ago) saying stuff like it&#39;s so unfair and shit, but they couldn&#39;t bitch when he beat them without it...... but from what i know in this vs they are both 80 and both used CP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast