Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

mushlee vs Stunnerr

This is a discussion on mushlee vs Stunnerr within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; your combo isnt good and yeh nice mouse...
Page: 2

trz

your combo isnt good

and yeh nice mouse

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

your combo isnt good

and yeh nice mouse[/b]
    maybe in your opinion his isn't that good, but that would mean everyone else's is really crap then, cause i would like to see a current girakon sin player beat him

xstep

u are using mouse on skills? ¨cant wait for full pk

Banned

lol when i played StunnerKillah and when i vsed mushlee and 4comebaby is probably the only times they felt they won against Stunner, but that's cause i'm not good on a rouge at all :P

but sure most of you say that this doesn't prove that he is better, but from the people that played on Girakon they can clearly say who is the better rouge

i remember vsing Muzo with my mage (77) and he was 75, and i did beat him with real low hp, but i also vsed 4comebaby while he used CP on me (and with better items then muzo) and yet he still lost with me having usually about 1/4 of my hp. that's just a comparsion

and tbh IMO the best rouge on girakon was TakeMeDown played by Drew but since he quit girakon, now the best one would be StunnerKillah played by Muzo

p.s. I always knew people would bitch at Stunner when he finally got his CP (which was 2 weeks ago) saying stuff like it's so unfair and shit, but they couldn't bitch when he beat them without it...... but from what i know in this vs they are both 80 and both used CP[/b]
    obviously ur opinion sux d1ck
    there is no best there is only luck skills failing nd wut not.
    but best rogue in girakon. i would have to say.. hmm
    best support rogue: DaddyCooL
    best 1v1 rogue: Stunnerkillah just b.c i beat drew b4 its tough 1v1 with him but muzo beats me faster xD i think =]
    Sexiest / Strongest / no1 can touch: me kk? (jk)

The king. Senior Member

when ihad 80 rogue on girakon ikilled this guy aswell o.O wat so speccial about him?

when ihad 80 rogue on girakon ikilled this guy aswell o.O wat so speccial about him? [/b]
    Nothing.
    I'm still laughing to that "pro" mouse tho.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12