Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is my 1st ko video.edited

This is a discussion on This is my 1st ko video.edited within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Cassiba Can You Give Me Name This song? pls...
Page: 3

Virus666

Cassiba Can You Give Me Name This song? pls

Virus666

Give Me name this song pls ! ! :\

i will give you tomorrow cant now

magnified

work on the finishing of ur fights...

at the end of the second vs.. u guys were both 2% hp and didnt skill eachother for like 8 seconds cuz u were both hp potting like 3 times lol...

Cool

1st vs with EuroTurk was at the begining of my pk couse i had just hit 80..2nd if u where able to see u gonna understand that i was with sc and he was undying ..3rd when i start atack i was 70% of hp..4rth if u can with him go for..5th if u dont like i wont care. 6th the number of the song is ''Demons and wizards -Crimson king.''

Well guys i wanted to make that as a video..BUT my pc was oki when i do record but it was playing it so so so slow..Like 1 2 bla bla..So i was not able to do.. And something more.. Most of ppl's in this video are fll of +3 like judicius like eovyn like ll666ll like hugme etc...At the end of vs with euroturk i was with 150hp and if i wasnt use that hp pot he gonna be able to kill me with R..And also i got many ppl who have seen my vs's as we did pk and they know that i do GG combo..

Thanks all for watching..!!

MrCassiba! :P

Like others said, Watched 5 seconds skipped a few scenes and saw it was full of Screenshot's - I closed :X

StoneColdAngel

Can't really call it a video, its more like slide show. Sad that pk videos are so rare lately.

WaSaBaBasdf

1st vs with EuroTurk was at the begining of my pk couse i had just hit 80..2nd if u where able to see u gonna understand that i was with sc and he was undying ..3rd when i start atack i was 70% of hp..4rth if u can with him go for..5th if u dont like i wont care. 6th the number of the song is ''Demons and wizards -Crimson king.''

Well guys i wanted to make that as a video..BUT my pc was oki when i do record but it was playing it so so so slow..Like 1 2 bla bla..So i was not able to do.. And something more.. Most of ppl's in this video are fll of +3 like judicius like eovyn like ll666ll like hugme etc...At the end of vs with euroturk i was with 150hp and if i wasnt use that hp pot he gonna be able to kill me with R..And also i got many ppl who have seen my vs's as we did pk and they know that i do GG combo..

MrCassiba! :P[/b]
    You can't be sure that euroturk has undying..
    And STOP BEING SO ARROGANT PRICK

You can't be sure that euroturk has undying..
    And STOP BEING SO ARROGANT PRICK[/b]
    LoL .....Well i can be sure..Couse i had a sin and drain him and he had 11k+ so he was with undy 100% ..And also he had the priest with him once and i saw him take undy so i can be sure..And plz don't be so fag i have no reason to lie or to improve something..Also u can ask velerefontis because vele did vs with him and he lost and euroturk had 30% hp + so....

WaSaBaBasdf

LoL .....Well i can be sure..Couse i had a sin and drain him and he had 11k+ so he was with undy 100% ..And also he had the priest with him once and i saw him take undy so i can be sure..And plz don't be so fag i have no reason to lie or to improve something..Also u can ask velerefontis because vele did vs with him and he lost and euroturk had 30% hp + so....[/b]
    now you can say for sure that he had undying..but saying only 'he has undying' its pointless.that's what i wrote :P :lol:

I just thought that is pointless to explain the hole story :unsure:

oO Jc Oo

MrCassiba! :P[/b]
    ur gg combo? :lol:

glaciuxx

nice hes such a powerful warrior he enter the orc towers as if he were in human base all the time

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123