Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

My 1st and last video of MYKO

This is a discussion on My 1st and last video of MYKO within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Don't need to flame him rly :P You simply can't compare myko skill with usko skill. Too much difference between ...
Page: 3

Don't need to flame him rly :P
    You simply can't compare myko skill with usko skill. Too much difference between them.

Movie really sucked tho, I didn't like one bit how you speed it up while the fights itself were boring to watch

Banned

sry for this what i will write now
    (maybe ill get banned)

1st ) you are fucking retard with fucking speed hax
    2nd) ur +10itemz are fucking fucked and this is no game when everyone has +10itemz
    3rd) no skill noob like all other players from myko.best myko players leave this stupid server and im very happy for closing myko
    4th) ppl like you destroying this game and because exist ppl like you.. myko is closed
    5th) you are worse then turks..

die in hell stupid noob and learn how to play

Banned

everyone played it ... TOTALLY SUCKS... SO LAGGY AS HELL[/b]

i agree the servers sucked bcuz tmnet had a very slow connection.. But if ur saying the players suck, then honestly u know nothing bout myko.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

lmfaooo... Private Ko Screenshots ftw noob?

set shell+10/24 Cs+10 rap+10 tota10 giga10.... way to go noob[/b]
    Raise your hand if your retarded :mellow:

all of you will use the same stuff like mine if u were playing myko back then coz can u really survive when all players are using the same items and have the same stats and using hacks . dont be to dumb enough to go out wearing normal items and trying to kill players with speed hacks and using +10 items and +5 access ...even with these hacks i can still kills but it aint fair when all are using it ! well thks to the china players who brings hacks and destroy myko ... well ya guys better watch out coz maybe these china players will try to destroy USKO next ....

well thats all BB and thanks for all the shitty comments coz u dont know whats its like to be in MYKO ! at the end of the line ...

mod pls lock this thread for me will ya

ty... yuz a.k.a nun of SoulReaperS[/b]

you're one of those destroying it idiot, btw you're the most horrible warrior that i've ever seen

Banned

all of you will use the same stuff like mine if u were playing myko back then coz can u really survive when all players are using the same items and have the same stats and using hacks . dont be to dumb enough to go out wearing normal items and trying to kill players with speed hacks and using +10 items and +5 access ...even with these hacks i can still kills but it aint fair when all are using it ! well thks to the china players who brings hacks and destroy myko ... well ya guys better watch out coz maybe these china players will try to destroy USKO next ....

well thats all BB and thanks for all the shitty comments coz u dont know whats its like to be in MYKO ! at the end of the line ...

mod pls lock this thread for me will ya

ty... yuz a.k.a nun of SoulReaperS[/b]
    if that will happen on usko ill leave immediately
    ill never go so low to use this itemz & hax ( only if this itemz will be duped ofc , ill use legal +10 itemz :lol: :lol: :lol: ))

Banned

maybe china people wont mess up USKO because USKO dosent allow cheats
    unlike myKO they allowed all that..hmmm [/b]
    Well this is kind of a retarded comment, due to the fact u dont know what your talkin bout.. U say myko allowed cheats, by myko i guess u mean e-games correct.. To bad e-games had already known myko was going to close 3-4 months before it did... Which is y all the +7/+8 items were held, only the smartest players with contacts saw what was happened. When trying to warn on forums ppl said "stfu u know nothing" lol.

P.S. i bet if i came up with a no dc easy to do dupe and usko was not able to patch it, i bet usko would close to. E-games did not want to buy rofd and m-games wouldnt allow them any patches till they ran rofd.. Meaning plain old death for myko .

magnified

Raise your hand if your retarded :mellow:[/b]

i dont understand how im retarded....

if u look he does have all +10 shit which is priv ko style..

but i guess it can be possible on chink ko since their krafty lil fuckers

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

i dont understand how im retarded....

if u look he does have all +10 shit which is priv ko style..

but i guess it can be possible on chink ko since their krafty lil fuckers[/b]
    it wasnt too "krafty" they were using a dupe method that used to be on USKO for awhile... and was patched... E-games could have easily patched it but they were losing money on MYKO... barely any1 there bought anything from the power-up store and they had a low amount of players so they decided to close down and let the duping happen

Helios

Miss the old KE laggs

Banned

they ran so many +7/+8 events it was ridiculous. Lvl 60 players all of a sudden running round with +8 shell and +1 bdn/wdn on a shoulder slot... P.S. in myko +8 shells is OoooOOOoooOOO ...

Helios

better than 1mil turks on a server -.-

Sonofthedragon

Look cool but laggy

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

i agree the servers sucked bcuz tmnet had a very slow connection.. But if ur saying the players suck, then honestly u know nothing bout myko.[/b]
    well if u can read, i ofc guess u can then i told u that MYKO ITSELF SUCKS

Banned

True , we did have worser service then k2... we simply had no service lol.... U guyz think its bad when they take a week to reply to your ticket. What bout them replying then saying we cant do anything bout that srry..

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast