Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

My 1st pk vid: k22k Manes support BP pk vid ( I hope you enjoy it, please watch)

This is a discussion on My 1st pk vid: k22k Manes support BP pk vid ( I hope you enjoy it, please watch) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol he gave his opinion this vid(if u don't like comments don't post movie next time...) is not very good ...
Page: 3

RiseAgainst_

lol he gave his opinion this vid(if u don't like comments don't post movie next time...) is not very good 6/10 from me, seen much better(made better =P)[/b]
    It was a joke baba

Pacan stfu if u dont know reintard aga. But yeah movie suck ass badly ending suck the most.. quess why... aq quailty was good but u could make it less then 200mb. Only last song was good but it's ur first movie so like 5/10... it's still worth watching so gogo dl.[/b]
    Guess the end :angry: *

u got 5 kills in that whole movie[/b]
    If i wanted to showoff killing spree i would have, my point was to show general skills, mostly as support BP

I started playing another servers and also going out more, didnt play k22k much lately.. so iddint get more footage.

Till someday i found out i could fraps w/o lagging wich is amazing for my pc haha

4/10
    Throw the torrment when tanking big groups, no sense in standing around with 1 handed wep hitting rogues that will jsut minor your dmg.
    Also i wouldnt really consider those 1v1's when u used 1920's...i mean kinda rediculess, u'll never loose when spamming 1920 soul and 2 hit over and over 1920 hit twice 1920, no wonder you won -.- And you also used extra wep def, i know ur bp but it doesnt take skill, nor is it entertaining to watch a bp swap armors and 1920 in 1v1's...

just my opninion. [/b]
    If u can see those rogues couldnt minor my damage, their HP was going down all the time but the bitches just kept running when their HP was going down *

I said i didnt use wep defences in 1v1's, show me the proof that i used? if u r going to talk please back it up cuz if u dont its just random shit.

nice movie and such a nice note to PKK..

10/10[/b]
    Saol kanka, amk kürtlar*pipi küçükmüş

Ermmm..

You might as well be a buffer and pk with undying :X I don&#39;t think you succesfully used a torment that whole movie. Instead you took time to use a parasite on 1 person instead of torment on 5-6. The last Vs with the lvl 80 warrior was retarded because he obviously pwnt u but you just spamming heals the whole time and he had 70% hp lowest >.< Its more fair to malice then to spam heals everytime your hp gets low

Its nice that you were still healing party members but a bigger help really would be to use torment more, there were few times when u healing for no reason kinda or you could be duffing or curing instead but its all just advice to help for the future

6/10[/b]
    I know! i asked the guy for a 1v1 and the turk replied to me very rude like.. "come vs noob back of ob no malicee" i knew if i duffed him he would town. That part was about timing to heal.

i was killing him, got him to 50% hp doing the same method but then i realized i didnt had BOOK so i fucked it all up, i*changed*skillbar*to click book*got*a*little*confused*and*bam*my*mp*ran*out*s o*=*bb**I*wanted*to*vs*him*again*but*this time with malice and no 10k heal and he*said*no

About sometimes i was healing w/o a reason thats true and i noticed that, but you guys should understand that turks in manes*are*very*GAY.*Most*of*them*if*u*duff*them*th ey*town!*i*prefer*having*a*nice*pk*scene*than*them *towning*

Im not giving excuses is the truthç

Also thanks ferruzo and alex for ur heads up

1/10? vs please :angry: *fuck you and fuck ur pokemon

and its jealous/famous fu -_-[/b]
    Zuhaha <3<3<3

7/10

wynne.

8/10 u should try int priest. guess u&#39;ll be better in it then bp^^

rasta

uhm 54x mb that must be a good quality Oo
    dl&#39;ing

RiseAgainst_

8/10 u should try int priest. guess u&#39;ll be better in it then bp^^[/b]
    Yes i love INT priest altough int priests are wayyyyyyyyy too boring to make pk vids.

Im a bitch to kill as INT*i*could*tank*5-6*ppl*with*no*problem*when i was int hehe

uhm 54x mb that must be a good quality Oo
    dl&#39;ing[/b]
    Yea gg quality :wub:

well, just wanted to let u all know all this pk movies is about 5 time we went pk togther for like 30 minuts per time.
    Vadi used undy, and with undy he got about 14k hp.. so yea for a lvl 72 with "normal" items its pretty hard to kill a lvl 80 warrior with over 14k hp, and great def+ ap. for me its was great movie, 9/10.

RiseAgainst_

:wub: longy gonna miss the good duo times, waiting for ur pk vid now^^

Banned

About sometimes i was healing w/o a reason thats true and i noticed that, but you guys should understand that turks in manes*are*very*GAY.*Most*of*them*if*u*duff*them*th ey*town!*i*prefer*having*a*nice*pk*scene*than*them *towning*[/b]
    that is fuking true a lot of GAY turk towner...most of they are Karus

xchronics

the thing with me is, i love BP videos.. i enjoy watching almost all of them, because they just RAPE

but with your movie.. you didnt rape.. you just hit once or twice healed hit once or twice
    you didnt use your duffs, spam healed, and let ur own party member die? retardation?

no offense but you need to learn how to play a BP better

2/10

pretty boring.

u had ur shield on half the time.

7/10

PaPaSmurF

my bad, thought u said u used DD agianst that rogue...

petsmar2

For your lvl and items you did a really good job

CuriositY

I loved it 8/10

J

OMG JC THAT WAS THE WORST DISPLAY OF PK VIDEO EVER!

Jking i better be in it.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast