Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

My 1st pk vid: k22k Manes support BP pk vid ( I hope you enjoy it, please watch)

This is a discussion on My 1st pk vid: k22k Manes support BP pk vid ( I hope you enjoy it, please watch) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; average good combo thou 6/10...
Page: 4

average good combo thou

6/10

eduarvera23

i think its good

RiseAgainst_

the thing with me is, i love BP videos.. i enjoy watching almost all of them, because they just RAPE

but with your movie.. you didnt rape.. you just hit once or twice healed hit once or twice
    you didnt use your duffs, spam healed, and let ur own party member die? retardation?

no offense but you need to learn how to play a BP better

2/10[/b]
    I didnt let my own party member die, if u had better eyesight u would see that i fucked up.

1st) Idk why but rein just stood up there w/o moving and he was duffed = bb.

2nd) I dont remember why atm but my MANA ran out*and*i*didnt*MP*pot*fast so i couldnt heal/cure him. I just covered it up.

3rd) No offense but you should read the whole topic before you post, i said im a support BP, i dont go on a killing spree. I enjoy playing INT but for a pk vid i was BP ofc.. so i enjoy healing /attacking.

pretty boring.

u had ur shield on half the time.

7/10[/b]
    I gotta change my topic name to k22k manes support BP....................

For your lvl and items you did a really good job [/b]
    I know haha these guys dont see that im a lvl 72 bp against lvl 75+ orcs all the time, i can tank them as PAPER and act as INT w/o dying for a long long time. Just*ask longstory (reinhardt), most of the BP's only care about killing, i care about keeping my party alive then i go and attack hence the term support BP.

I loved it 8/10 [/b]
    hehe ty <3

--

ty zelda too

did u buy the character or something cause u have like no skills at bp at all u didnt use torment at all i dont think unless i missed it and u had shield on like 24/7 atleast if your getting gangbanged put shield torment and rape em. maybe u should just become int priest since u love healing

btw if u can tank 5-6 people but dont get any kills its useless just wasting pots and time

6/10 alot worse priest out there then u for sure

Infra

imo u don&#39;t know how to play a BP, not saying i can play it XD
    and in ur movie.. u were all time "NO DD/SD/DUFFS" bla bla.. but spamming heal in vs is fair huh
    that shit took me 7hours to download ._. and doesnt even worth it sorry to say.

pretty nice movie and its the first one ,,, GZ guy

RiseAgainst_

did u buy the character or something cause u have like no skills at bp at all u didnt use torment at all i dont think unless i missed it and u had shield on like 24/7 atleast if your getting gangbanged put shield torment and rape em. maybe u should just become int priest since u love healing

btw if u can tank 5-6 people but dont get any kills its useless just wasting pots and time

6/10 alot worse priest out there then u for sure[/b]
    You guys are retarded seriously.

Why is it a waste of time to do stuff to have fun? im sorry for*you*and the people who*play*for*nps*instead*of*playing*for*fun.*

1st) Read what i said, i said i cant duff the people much because if i do they will 70% town. understood?

2nd) Already said im a support BP, if u r not familiar with the term be smart and think about it.

I*play*for*fun and that is standing as much as i can against many people even if i get 1 kill, curing me and healing myself in the right time or my partners, knowing when to change my shield etc,*nps*mean*shit*to*me*period.

@tifra.. go upgrade ur internet speed ;P

@TheGodOfHell ty dude ;P

You guys are retarded seriously.[/b]

wtf dude, you ask people to watch, and you expect everyone to be "omg you pwn dude, omg omg omg"

some people arent gonna like the way you play, no reason to be a little bitch about it

Pk was 8/10
    music 100/10 <3 hardstyle

and whats the song called after the hardstyle track?:P

gg movie

Combo was slow and you were a bit slow to cure. Can&#39;t really blame you for the duffs, people do run. But there were a few situations such as the beginning that you should have duffed the opponent the rogue was attaching. And you wernt lagging that bad at the end.. you just lost xD

6/10 I guess

RiseAgainst_

wtf dude, you ask people to watch, and you expect everyone to be "omg you pwn dude, omg omg omg"

some people arent gonna like the way you play, no reason to be a little bitch about it[/b]
    No, i dont call ppl retarded for thinking my movie is bad, i respect those comments cuz i expect criticism. I call them retarded because in at least 3 posts i have explained that im a support BP*and*that i dont duff THAT much*(depending*on*the*situation) cuz they run.

I play for the fun, not for the NPs.

Pk was 8/10
    music 100/10 <3 hardstyle

and whats the song called after the hardstyle track? :P

gg movie[/b]
    Rise Against - Prayer Of The Refugee**ty*

Combo was slow and you were a bit slow to cure. Can&#39;t really blame you for the duffs, people do run. But there were a few situations such as the beginning that you should have duffed the opponent the rogue was attaching. And you wernt lagging that bad at the end.. you just lost xD

6/10 I guess [/b]
    I*agree with you i should have parasited the facker. I was really lagging*aq,*i*could*have won*this*vs*with*malice*and,*2k heal*and*this*time*NOT*forgetting*to*re-book.*I*have*vsed*and*kill*better*people..*anyways *ill*make*another*BP*pk*vid*if*i*get*access*to*one ..*cuz*atm*im*back*to*warrior*and*selling*my*pries t*in*the manes*section

rasta

nice movie
    8/10
    you could have do some more actions i missed the pwnage of this priest -_-

well most time you supported the others. it&#39;s okay.

-1 for the soundtrack before rise against
    -1 for some boring scenes

[quote]
    I gotta change my topic name to k22k manes support BP....................

why dont u just go int.

Im a bp on edana, i know bps.

This movie was nothing special.

macarena

fuckin waste of time ... this guy suck i wouldnt say nothing .. but for his comments look like he doesnt get it, he keeps replying .. .. .. nooob!!!!

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

atm*im*back*to*warrior*and*selling*my*priest*in*th e manes*section[/b]
    After watching that movie, I think you are making the right choice. ^_^

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast