Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

My 1st pk vid: k22k Manes support BP pk vid ( I hope you enjoy it, please watch)

This is a discussion on My 1st pk vid: k22k Manes support BP pk vid ( I hope you enjoy it, please watch) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i thot the movie was really bad, ur combo is slow, and ur support aint great either -_- and LOL ...
Page: 5

>AppleSauce<

i thot the movie was really bad, ur combo is slow, and ur support aint great either -_-

and LOL at how u always go around threads bragging about how ur well known and everyone else are nobodies
    well now u'll be reeeallly welll knowned!!!! just not for good reasons LOL

anyways good choice going warrior, ur combo wont help u much but hey atleast u don't have to do any supporting LOL

RiseAgainst_

After watching that movie, I think you are making the right choice. ^_^[/b]
    fu :P

i thot the movie was really bad, ur combo is slow, and ur support aint great either -_-

and LOL at how u always go around threads bragging about how ur well known and everyone else are nobodies
    well now u'll be reeeallly welll knowned!!!! just not for good reasons LOL

anyways good choice going warrior, ur combo wont help u much but hey atleast u don't have to do any supporting LOL[/b]
    Im known as a warrior not as a BP. I started playing priest 1 month or 1 month and a half ago, thats all the experience i have as a priest

As a warrior i have more than 2 years of experience. Im curious if you are flaming cuz u dislike me or cuz u r actually a pro, show me your pk vid and let us judge ur combo if its so much better than mine

Ill make the pk vid of the warrior when its a little more geared and ill let you judge again, hopefully i get more footage for that video and its more pleasant for u guys

>AppleSauce<

im only commenting how ur mostly call ppl "nobodies" and "unknowns" simply becus they don't have 2k post count
    and now u're here with this "pk vid"....sumthing u'll be sadly "known" for...

and about me playing KO, i stoped in June, however will be coming back to play either next month or during the summer

will be looking forward to ur warrior movie, as i've played warrior since 2005 i will gladly judge ur vid

ilight

i couldnt d/l it link doesnot work for me

hp regen in 1v1? :x

daydream

I thought the beginning wasn't too good. It was the same scene for a long time... Didn't really get many kills either. Should try to duff more, after all that's what priests do 7.5/10

RiseAgainst_

im only commenting how ur mostly call ppl "nobodies" and "unknowns" simply becus they don't have 2k post count
    and now u're here with this "pk vid"....sumthing u'll be sadly "known" for...

and about me playing KO, i stoped in June, however will be coming back to play either next month or during the summer

will be looking forward to ur warrior movie, as i've played warrior since 2005 i will gladly judge ur vid[/b]
    Fair enough

I thought the beginning wasn't too good. It was the same scene for a long time... Didn't really get many kills either. Should try to duff more, after all that's what priests do 7.5/10[/b]
    Thanks for your comments altough please read before you do so

u welcom bro its 9/10 lol 1 or best rouge in manes ReinHardt with fucking good minor

P.S can u share the movie in youtube plx

Not bad Good music ^^

Banned

u welcom bro its 9/10 lol 1 or best rouge in manes ReinHardt with fucking good minor
    P.S can u share the movie in youtube plx[/b]
    hes not 1 of the bests and not the best...

Axarus

dling

Focusss

the music was nice, only the skill of the player was very bad.
    5/10

RiseAgainst_

Not bad Good music ^^[/b]
    Hehe ty

P.S can u share the movie in youtube plx[/b]
    Hmm maybe i will upload it to youtube

Yea reinhardt is a nice guy and a nice guy to pk with. Only thing he could be better is on selecting targets better in the rest he's good enough

the music was nice, only the skill of the player was very bad.
    5/10[/b]
    I was more worried of the ppl not liking the music than the video haha ty for ur comments too

that kid just called u bad and u said ty for your comment....................

Focusss

im not a kid and its my opinion.
    and this post is about opinions

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast