Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

My 1st pk vid: k22k Manes support BP pk vid ( I hope you enjoy it, please watch)

This is a discussion on My 1st pk vid: k22k Manes support BP pk vid ( I hope you enjoy it, please watch) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im not a kid and its my opinion. and this post is about opinions[/b] i know u have ur opinion, ...
Page: 6

im not a kid and its my opinion.
    and this post is about opinions[/b]
    i know u have ur opinion, i wasnt even talking to u. I was just saying RiseAgainst must know he is bad if he is saying "ty for comment" to somone who said "the skill of this player(riseagainst) is bad".

RiseAgainst_

i know u have ur opinion, i wasnt even talking to u. I was just saying RiseAgainst must know he is bad if he is saying "ty for comment" to somone who said "the skill of this player(riseagainst) is bad".[/b]
    Nah, i ty for taking the time for posting, i dont take in count pointless crytisism like the one u gave me (about saying, u r bad bb). If u r gonna crytisize u should post why etc.

Besides its like if some unknown guy comes and tells a financial advisor that he sucks at his job just like that. The financial advisor will be just like ok.....ty bb :huh:.

Im a good pker, maybe i didnt show it in the vid but yea. longstory/Reinhardt who has pked with me*is*the*one*that*knows*me*for*reals*and*he*knows *im*good*so*yea.*Pretty*good*for*1*month*experienc e*at*this*class*i*would*say.

Music was alright, but you should throw your duffs way more often, use more torment. Your party members can HP pot while you throw duffs. Work on when to cure and when to heal h34r:
    But well, as you said, maybe you didn't show in this vid how good you are and I've never PK'ed with you so cannot really say how bad or good you are.
    6/10 overall

Dling this movie just cause it has Headhunterz in it :wub:

adding comment in 30 min~~

Well, pretty much as above i didnt enjoy it very much except the music.
    Another thing though, i think you should take anger management class or something
    It seems you get kinda angry when you pk lol :lol: poor reinhardt.

RiseAgainst_

lmfao why anger management hahaha he should know he should attack the priest if im taking him too instead of that gay rogue over there

I need a priest to make another pk vid >.< i sold this one yea even rein told me i didnt show my skills in this vid, but thanks for the comments thats what i wanted

mammlea2

Support BP?? FTW? are you an idiot or what

PyroChemia

Download....

D4rkMessiah

rapid or utube pls I want see

ff not work

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

omg JC U SUCK 500+ mb movie xD WTF

dling... gonna respone in two weeks

RiseAgainst_

Support BP?? FTW? are you an idiot or what[/b]