Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

My Archer Combo :)

This is a discussion on My Archer Combo :) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey guys I just wanted you guys to rate me on my archer combo. The beginning is the part you ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default My Archer Combo :)

Hey guys I just wanted you guys to rate me on my archer combo. The beginning is the part you want to see. After that I start to lag a bit. Please leave a comment rating me out of 10 and what I can do to improve. Thanks [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTFtkkKkAu0]YouTube - Knight Online Archer Combo[/ame]

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ShootingStars View Post
    Hey guys I just wanted you guys to rate me on my archer combo. The beginning is the part you want to see. After that I start to lag a bit. Please leave a comment rating me out of 10 and what I can do to improve. Thanks YouTube - Knight Online Archer Combo
    nice combo but i cant really rate because u did some fails or as u said lag
    but seems nice combo but try with "W" also^^

Little archer Senior Member

95% of archer combos are above average, after that only counts who doesnt fail in the outcome of a vs. anyone can fail, even when u pull ur combo only 0.1 seconds faster, it is enough for u to get a casting failed, leading u to lose the vs.

so for me archer vs's are pointless and mostly determined by gear (you can only combo so fast without failing).

mastering a warrior / sin or bp combo goes a long way:
    noobl------------------------ok----------average------------decent-----------------pro---------lflawless pro

while in archer's

noob (using only showers or w/e) l----------ok---lpro

archers strength is determined by how they use the other 10 skills in a pk situation. the best ways of knowing whos a noob archer are:

-uses blinding arrow to damage (omg 400%!) especially right after powershot (does no damage, neither of those)
    -their power shot always "fails" for them
    -they stand still shooting arrows 100% of the time
    -they never use styx
    -they think spamming shower is better than as+ms
    -they never ever use the level 1 explore skill called Hide
    -this one is rather situational but its kinda funny how im perhaps the only guy who doesnt completely ignore the existance of blow arrow.

^its sad because most archers are like that

anyway, ontopic: tl;dw? instaloss boy
    Last edited by razor; 01-26-2011 at 07:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post

-uses blinding arrow to damage (omg 400%!) especially right after powershot (does no damage, neither of those)
    -their power shot always "fails" for them
    -they stand still shooting arrows 100% of the time
    -they never use styx
    -they think spamming shower is better than as+ms
    -they never ever use the level 1 explore skill called Hide
    -this one is rather situational but its kinda funny how im perhaps the only guy who doesnt completely ignore the existance of blow arrow.

^its sad because most archers are like that

anyway, ontopic: tl;dw? instaloss boy
    big fucking +1 to all this.

especially the bold one, there is so many situations were hide can save ya ass, especially since its cast time is fairly fast

and about blow arrow, its not a bad skill. It just seems to fail alot with me. Not sure what im doing wrong exactly

Banned Senior Member

Well I'm not saying that its the combo that means everything. I usually dont stand still and shoot unless im confident or protected by something else. Blow arrow to me is useless since i can just switch pages and use AS+MS combo which deals more damage. Blinding strafe I use when I have to blind a target or someone thats running. I use cures and styx depending on the situation. If the enemy is getting heavily healed then I styx and if my party is getting constantly duffed I would cure. Hide I really dont see the use of it in most cases. I made this video to get responses on whether its good enough for not since I stick to the priest so she cant heal or anything. Most priests believe it or not stand quite still. When it comes to protecting our priest I can use this to also get them off of my priest.

Banned

Well +1 to razor , and i liked ur combo mate , even if u "failed" some times , ur combo is fast enough to kill a taning melee xD they need to be way overgeared to beat ya by tanking u :P

Banned Senior Member

Thanks I appreciate the comment and trust me I'm much faster but my fraps makes me lagg a lot lol

#1 archer broooooooo Senior Member

combo means nothing.. razor said it.

post a pk vid and then ask for tips

Banned Senior Member

well i wouldnt say it meants nothing. i understand it doesnt define a good archer but it does help a lot when it comes to PK situations. the question is whether its good enough for PK when it comes to getting melees off the priests or canceling the priest and so on.

Pyrocii

it looks good here ye.. in vs its all about the damage u are taking urself and if u succeed on ur own combo
    cant really say on this if u are gg or not =) looked fine tho

Banned Senior Member

thanks for the constructive criticism

Banned Senior Member

+1 to razor when ur human arrow shower isnt ur most effect skill as u get chased by a million warriiors ur other skills come into play but yeahh ur combo is good but tbh its not hard to spam shower combo just gotta make sure ur timing is right n tht u dont press the buttons too fast or u'll fail

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DexAddict View Post
    +1 to razor when ur human arrow shower isnt ur most effect skill as u get chased by a million warriiors ur other skills come into play but yeahh ur combo is good but tbh its not hard to spam shower combo just gotta make sure ur timing is right n tht u dont press the buttons too fast or u'll fail
    same thing as comboing on all other classes let me guess its not hard on other classes either lol

Banned Senior Member

Classics has a good point lol

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Classics View Post
    same thing as comboing on all other classes let me guess its not hard on other classes either lol
    way deadlier on archers imo

we r talking about a thousand of damage per 1.5 seconds(?) and about a 2 seconds loss before u can start the cycle again

a lot harder to catch up and win if u do fail even once as an archer compared to other classes (archer vs archer at least)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast