Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

My armor ^_^

This is a discussion on My armor ^_^ within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; your face looks like crap too bad there is no valkyrie to cover that one up eh [/b] LOL shell ...
Page: 5

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

your face looks like crap
    too bad there is no valkyrie to cover that one up eh [/b]
    LOL

shell 9>new armor set +8 me thinks h34r:

plus a rb set of shell 9 is one of the sexiest things in the game

Banned

Nice bonus but ill use that armors only at +8....

+7 piece have crap defense... same defense as shell+7, so also with bonus for me do not worth it

gratz for be 1 of the first

boo73

Grats for armors^^ but my question not about armors, Why u use dual minor? (i think with cooldown dual minor sux.), or tbl ?:/:P (Sry but i have to ask it, on my server (akara) about 80 % of assasins use it......, and i'm rly angry cuz maybe 1-2 week later only me will use cooldown minor on akara

cunoo

fail, they're giving only 400 hp , mana hp bonus resist and 15 dex . ( ur resists are 70 with normal shells , when u are using they're doing 100 with full dragon shells . only +30 not 5x 30 ) :P

if u don't understand 5 piece dragon shell 15 x 5 = 75 dex and ( adding ur dex power , Armor's ) it is fail.

they are only giving 15 dex with 5 shells that is 12/dex and 5 piece shells 60 dex they are adding + 15 dex and they are giving 75 dex now .

not 5x 15 + 12 .

Some good .

fail, they're giving only 400 hp , mana hp bonus resist and 15 dex . ( ur resists are 70 with normal shells , when u are using they're doing 100 with full dragon shells . only +30 not 5x 30 ) :P

if u don't understand 5 piece dragon shell 15 x 5 = 75 dex and ( adding ur dex power , Armor's ) it is fail.

they are only giving 15 dex with 5 shells that is 12/dex and 5 piece shells 60 dex they are adding + 15 dex and they are giving 75 dex now .

not 5x 15 + 12 .

Some good .[/b]
    Fail? This set at +7 its WAY better than a set shell+8 why? cuz it gives exactly the same dex a set shell +8 will give you, but it gives u 30 to all resis, hp mana and hp points. And yes, you have to be retarded to think anything could give you 5x(15+12) amount of dex.

FisherySociety

I am a bit confused here, so each part gives 15 dex bonus with having the full set +7? But you only get the hp bonus and mana bonus/resistances 1 time correct?

Deviouspro

I am a bit confused here, so each part gives 15 dex bonus with having the full set +7? But you only get the hp bonus and mana bonus/resistances 1 time correct?[/b]
    all set gives 15 dex bonus combined
    ONLY TOTAL 15DEX and hp/mana etc

FisherySociety

all set gives 15 dex bonus combined
    ONLY TOTAL 15DEX and hp/mana etc[/b]
    Gotcha just wanted to confirm that, the set kinda sucks then compared to +8 shells.

Banned

Fail? This set at +7 its WAY better than a set shell+8 why? cuz it gives exactly the same dex a set shell +8 will give you, but it gives u 30 to all resis, hp mana and hp points. And yes, you have to be retarded to think anything could give you 5x(15+12) amount of dex.[/b]
    ok but u forgot the most important thing for assasin these days => DEFENSE

for me the resist gained and the hp gained do not worth the AC lost... 500/600 hp more mean 1 hit about by a warrior... the AC gained stay on all time and will help more, u need resist? well get earrings that give resist or a dagger with resist like CHD... at least u do not lose so much defense.

chitin+8<new shell+7<shell+8<chitin+9<new shell+8<shell+9<new shell+9

thats what i think about these new armors for assasins

Dragonlord9

u are firts ? WTF so fast , but grtz [/b]
    No.

for me the resist gained and the hp gained do not worth the AC lost... 500/600 hp more mean 1 hit about by a warrior... the AC gained stay on all time and will help more, u need resist? well get earrings that give resist or a dagger with resist like CHD... at least u do not lose so much defense.

thats what i think about these new armors for assasins[/b]

Totally 100% agree.

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

Yeah I&#39;m the first on Pathos for rogue mythril +7 but not on other servers of course.

kibal

thats what i think about these new armors for assasins[/b]
    which is the ac diference btwn a +7 new armor set and a +8 shell set? (perhaps 30?) , so u prefer 30 ac againt like 5xx hp + 4xx mana ? ( without mentioning that the new set gives some resistances too) . i would go for that new set .

for priest set+7 bonuses are:

500 HP
    350 MP
    10 STR
    15 INT
    25 Fire
    25 Light
    25 Ice
    25 Curse
    25 Magic
    25 (forgot last one)

same requirements as shell though.... -_- a.q