Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

MY BEST UPGRADE

This is a discussion on MY BEST UPGRADE within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nice go go +8 and tell me exactly how you took ur raptor +4 reb im looking to do it ...
Page: 3

knightmaster2118

nice go go +8 and tell me exactly how you took ur raptor +4 reb im looking to do it but +5 reb so if u could tell me that would be great thnx

exot

nice go go +8 and tell me exactly how you took ur raptor +4 reb im looking to do it but +5 reb so if u could tell me that would be great thnx[/b]
    It was burned to reb.+5
    nothing special, normal put it on anvil put there tears + scroll an press ok

knightmaster2118

It was burned to reb.+5
    nothing special, normal put it on anvil put there tears + scroll an press ok [/b]
    no i mean like after what + reb do i start using tears??? explain plz :P

exot

no i mean like after what + reb do i start using tears??? explain plz :P[/b]
    I think at +1 to +2 is best, most items burned to +2 w/o tears to me... +2 to +3 and +3 to +4 is i think better chance (but it is only my opinion). +4 to +5 2/2 items burned even using tears. but you should use tears everytime you rebirth, its most better chance to upgrade.

ppl make such good items.. and i burned 2 hbs +6 with trina when pathos was still pretty new :S

Taeho

Nice I've only made 1x +8 item aswell wich was a EXC MS. Made a +9 aswell (By accident Woodstaff+9).

MyDaggs12

my luckiest upgrade was a +10 maul in ronark but my best just happened tonight in akara +8 raptor

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=203211

nice baba

llJuanMall

my best +8 item so far has been a warrior FP+8 made by accident h34r: , 2 years and a half playing this game ....[/b]
    wtf did i write? ok its fixed xD

SilicoN

gz :lol:

yobody

lol he's king

knightmaster2118

only +9's ive made is bp fabric pads and pauldron +9/19 str by accident,wood staff (same) by accident,made glave +10 reb and broke going +11 reb AQ and 1 piece of fp +9

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123