Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

My Combo Movie

This is a discussion on My Combo Movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, My LAST movie about comboing. I made those about 15 min ago and speed is about 2.7 hit per ...
Page: 2

grzequ

Well, My LAST movie about comboing. I made those about 15 min ago and speed is about 2.7 hit per sec.

I only used my 7 skills and then stopped. All my skills and R damages took about 5 second.

Its rar file and it have 2 movies inside. I didnt waited to make fastest combo, just went arena and attacked priest 4 times. And movied all of them.

Well,I didnt added any sound. I just want SUGGESTIONS about my combo !

Here is the link: http://rapidshare.de/files/29614829/Combo.rar

Hope u like... ^_^

Banned

u got the combo part down, just need timing

Originally posted by grzequ
    Well, My LAST movie about comboing. I made those about 15 min ago and speed is about 2.7 hit per sec.

I only used my 7 skills and then stopped. All my skills and R damages took about 5 second.

Its rar file and it have 2 movies inside. I didnt waited to make fastest combo, just went arena and attacked priest 4 times. And movied all of them. *

Well,I didnt added any sound. I just want SUGGESTIONS about my combo !

Here is the link: http://rapidshare.de/files/29614829/Combo.rar

Hope u like... *^_^
    Many ppl think the rogue combo is the most important part of being a rogue, for sure is really important but for me the " healing" part is the most important thing of being a rogue, if you are able to keep urself alive for more than the usual ppl, you can defeat easily ppl who have fast combos or better items.

my ap is not that high my combo for sure is decent but i think my healing is pretty good and i can easily defeat ppl with really good combos, they don't work too much about healing himself cause they are thinking good combo and high ap is enough, wich is not true.

my suggestion now is work in your lvl and your healing.

ps: i just watched the first video and you are clicking skills, well suggestion , start again your combo without clicking skills, if not, you are gonna die in 6 seconds, faster than your combo for sure

Banned

exactly!

wraith86

im sorry but with that skill bar and clicking the skills you would get dominated by any rogue 1v1 and even if you can combo all 7 skills in a second that means theres 4 seconds where a person can fully heal himself before your red skills come back which arent good. the only good thing about laying down 7 skills in 1 second which i dont believe you did is against a paper mage or BP where all 7 skills will kill them before they can heal to much but yea vs a rogue 1v1 that combo would suck

susGe

comboing isnt about the speed its about constant damage. If you do all your skills quickly you give your opponent a chance to heal up like wraith said. So go for a fluid combo and you'll do much better then just spamming all your skills as quickly as you can.

Goliath_

lolol so sux

grzequ

Yes you are right but, I was in arena for combo(speed) training. Do I really need to minor or heal myself there while no1 attacking?

While doing 1v1, I am healing myself with minor but on pk Im only using hp pots and escaping with minor/hp pots since I upgrade my computer. Its really hard to minor urself at 9-10 fps.(And I cant afford soul pots on pathos)

Btw yes Im low level cuz those characters are on pathos. The max level is in pathos is about 60-61.And without any xp quests, I am level 55. Not bad i think.

Well, I dont agree with you about speed, Comboing is about speed - being able to cancel priests heals - Never doing fails.

As u said; If I slow my combo, other ppl can outpot my damages easily. All u need to do is killing them before they start spamming pots. Hitting 2dmg while he uses 1 pot is better than hitting 1dmg while he uses 2 hp pot. If u go slow, U never can kill him.

About blocking priests heal, If u go sooo fast, do only R. It can block his heals if that priest is noob and dunno how to heal himself. If that priest is good and know how to heal himself, U cant block his heals unless u attack him with 3-4 melees.

Thanks for your suggestions

wraith86

Yes you are right but, I was in arena for combo(speed) training. Do I really need to minor or heal myself there while no1 attacking?

While doing 1v1, I am healing myself with minor but on pk Im only using hp pots and escaping with minor/hp pots since I upgrade my computer. Its really hard to minor urself at 9-10 fps.(And I cant afford soul pots on pathos)

Btw yes Im low level cuz those characters are on pathos. The max level is in pathos is about 60-61.And without any xp quests, I am level 55. Not bad i think.

Well, I dont agree with you about speed, Comboing is about speed - being able to cancel priests heals - Never doing fails.

As u said; If I slow my combo, other ppl can outpot my damages easily. All u need to do is killing them before they start spamming pots. Hitting 2dmg while he uses 1 pot is better than hitting 1dmg while he uses 2 hp pot. If u go slow, U never can kill him.

About blocking priests heal, If u go sooo fast, do only R. It can block his heals if that priest is noob and dunno how to heal himself. If that priest is good and know how to heal himself, U cant block his heals unless u attack him with 3-4 melees.

Thanks for your suggestions *
    comboing is about endurance. the enemy will most likely never spam HP pots but mana pot once in a while which is your chance to get him low (spike+thrust) and even with his constant heal he will be at 90% when your spike+thrust comes back so you can hit him again and do more damage.... next time your spike+thrust comes around hes at 80%. you consistantly work him down rather then using all your skills then he heals up then using all your skills then he heals up. endurance my brother.

rattrap

agreed slower combo. if you have a fast combo priests will most likely heal. its your timing you need to work on not your speed. work on your speed of healing instead.

and i wont waste my rapidshare down load on this. and btw R attack only has one speed most likely your doing skill skill skill skill r. if you claim your combo is fast.

also claiming your combo is fast is like having the highest ap in the server wich basically means you suck. this game is turning to into a game based on hp. killing priests has always been about timing.

if you understand that analogy

grzequ

MarIboro, I downloaded and watched his combo.

Its a basic RR combo. He hitted 13 damage to golem in 7.3 sec and used 6 skills.
    Average speed of his combo is " 1.80 "

If u looked priests information screen, Priest getting 14-15 damages in 5.20 sec.
    My average speed of combo is about " 2.7 "

He used only 6 skills on skillbar, I used 7.
    He did 13 dmg in 7.3 sec, I did 14-15 dmg in 5.2 sec.

Its really funny for me to show the "half speed" of my combos and saying watch and learn.

grzequ

Damn enough! If u dont know anything about combo shut up.

First, Its priests screen, gamecam or fraps not working on my computer. Well, my movie with media player. I hitted all my 14-15 damages in 5.2 second. (2.00 - 7.20 ) part for movie 2.

000000 said a good combo can be up to 2.5 and I did 2.7 !!!

If you have faster combo, please show me before U blame me. I am using WR®. I played assasin over 4 years and I know what they can do.

Second, U blamed my music.( Nothing have to say )

Third, U showed me a fucking slow combo and said watch it. ( Its speed 1.8 my 2.7...)

Forth, I was in arena so in arena I really DONT NEED to heal myself while attacking priest. Its just a speed movie. ( I can do this combo while minoring too )

Fifth, Killing priests is about timing I agree.
    How a stupid can u say me I didnt killed priest while I use 6 AP daggers :blink:
    He didnt healed himself, I just combo trained there. To block priests heal, You just need to spam W and R !

Please learn it, Its not about healing or killing priests. Its just a fucking combo speed training !

U blamers, Can u try to make one combo movie before talking shits? Or Show me faster one and I ll shut up!

Destroyer_Master

what type of combo is that lol

SirKnight

Damn enough! If u dont know anything about combo shut up.

First, Its priests screen, gamecam or fraps not working on my computer. Well, my movie with media player. I hitted all my 14-15 damages in 5.2 second. (2.00 - 7.20 ) part for movie 2.

000000 said a good combo can be up to 2.5 and I did 2.7 !!!

If you have faster combo, please show me before U blame me. I am using WR®. I played assasin over 4 years and I know what they can do.

Second, U blamed my music.( Nothing have to say )

Third, U showed me a fucking slow combo and said watch it. ( Its speed 1.8 my 2.7...)

Forth, I was in arena so in arena I really DONT NEED to heal myself while attacking priest. Its just a speed movie. ( I can do this combo while minoring too )

Fifth, Killing priests is about timing I agree. *
    How a stupid can u say me I didnt killed priest while I use 6 AP daggers :blink: *
    He didnt healed himself, I just combo trained there. To block priests heal, You just need to spam W and R !

Please learn it, Its not about healing or killing priests. Its just a fucking combo speed training !

U blamers, Can u try to make one combo movie before talking shits? Or Show me faster one and I ll shut up!
    kk watch 411's combo and shut up.. I think ur combo sux.. nothing to say about ur name

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast