Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

My Combo Movie

This is a discussion on My Combo Movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I only watched 411's "nah" movie while he do 1v1 with someone, and he did sr combo. Only different thing ...
Page: 3

grzequ

I only watched 411's "nah" movie while he do 1v1 with someone, and he did sr combo.

Only different thing between his and my combo is he is doing SR, I am doing W or S ( RR ). Double R makes it faster !

Well and about my name, I used this (477) name on TWKO and JPKO before Diez OPENS and I exped level 71 character on TWKO, its banned for credid card problems and TWKO is gonna be in 2 weeks!!!

I dont steal peoples name dont worry. 477 is my school number so STFU !

Well its really annoying to see stupid replies about my names, music, heal, daggers, level etc...

I just say you, Download my movie and 411s movie. Get a clock and start timing. Then make damages/time and get your average damage speed. My is 2.7 !

I used all my skills and my skillbar was like this.

-stab
    -spike
    -thrust
    -pierce
    -cut
    -shock
    -jab and all R damages in 5 seconds !

It was priests screen so it seems like slow.

My combo is faster than other combo movies and its corrected!

I am saying you Open both movies on media player and cut combo parts, Look time and count damages and then talk but u noobs still saying...

" I dont download your movie, I dont wanna spend my rapid acc on this shit and your combo sux. "

Its really stupid.

PS: I just timed 411s Nah movie and my is faster -_-

If u dont believe do it yourself and say a " sorry ".

Cya all. I wont reply this shit anymore until U read my posts again and again.

Have a nice day!

grzequ

http://rapidshare.de/files/29776706/477combo2.WMV

Its from my screen and have a minor heal part too ( As u wanted to see heal ). I made it fraps and I was having 5-6 Fps so I decided to make it on kongaus and zombies. ( Highest Fps on my comp. )

This one is the last movie of mine hope u like this one...

Good night!

wraith86

Originally posted by grzequ
    I only watched 411's "nah" movie while he do 1v1 with someone, and he did sr combo.

Only different thing between his and my combo is he is doing SR, I am doing W or S ( RR ). Double R makes it faster !

Well and about my name, I used this (477) name on TWKO and JPKO before Diez OPENS and I exped level 71 character on TWKO, its banned for credid card problems and TWKO is gonna be in 2 weeks!!! *

I dont steal peoples name dont worry. 477 is my school number so STFU !

Well its really annoying to see stupid replies about my names, music, heal, daggers, level etc...

I just say you, Download my movie and 411s movie. Get a clock and start timing. Then make damages/time and get your average damage speed. My is 2.7 !

I used all my skills and my skillbar was like this. *

-stab
    -spike
    -thrust
    -pierce
    -cut
    -shock
    -jab and all R damages in 5 seconds !

It was priests screen so it seems like slow.

My combo is faster than other combo movies and its corrected! *

I am saying you Open both movies on media player and cut combo parts, Look time and count damages and then talk but u noobs still saying...

" I dont download your movie, I dont wanna spend my rapid acc on this shit and your combo sux. " *

Its really stupid.

PS: I just timed 411s Nah movie and my is faster *-_- *

If u dont believe do it yourself and say a " sorry ". *

Cya all. I wont reply this shit anymore until U read my posts again and again.

Have a nice day!
    yea you suck rofl

grzequ

Bro dont you have brain or cant understand?

Download my movie and download his.Watch them same time and see the difference. Is that so hard???

Lol its really making me mad when I look this topic.

U wanted minor heal, I did. U wanted my screen, I did. U wanted over 2,5 hit/ps combo, I did.

Well, New movie is at my first post.

If u can do faster one, Please upload and show me and I can understand where i did wrong.But look speed first. Dont wanna write same things again cuz I am sure you are not that muchhhhhhhh noobish to cant understand.

tolgahan

Bro dont you have brain or cant understand?

Download my movie and download his.Watch them same time and see the difference. Is that so hard??? *

Lol its really making me mad when I look this topic.

U wanted minor heal, I did. U wanted my screen, I did. U wanted over 2,5 hit/ps combo, I did. *

Well, New movie is at my first post. *

If u can do faster one, Please upload and show me and I can understand where i did wrong.But look speed first. Dont wanna write same things again cuz I am sure you are not that muchhhhhhhh noobish to cant understand.
    man are u stupid?
    can u see that they just want to make u mad.
    i dont think even some of them watched ur combo.
    i watched. i cant combo well but ur combo was good.
    dont care.u just try to develop urself. dont care them
    n pls teach it me too :P

lThe_Bl

Originally posted by tolgahan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tolgahan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    you did 20 hits in 15 seconds, average speed of 1.33 hits per second. *

a flawless combo does around 2.5 hits per second. i think most people exaggerate the speed of combos hugely.
    wondering ur score. [/b]
    :wub:

grzequ

man are u stupid? *
    can u see that they just want to make u mad. *
    i dont think even some of them watched ur combo. *
    i watched. i cant combo well but ur combo was good. *
    dont care.u just try to develop urself. dont care them *
    n pls teach it me too
    First someone blamed music and ppl followed. One of repliers was saying " I dont download your movie and its sux ". That made me very angry and then they showed me a combo video that its speed is near 1/2 of mine.

Btw I can be so stupid when I be mad. But nvm. You reply made me very happy. (Thank you)

2.7 hits per second? aint the max 2.5 with a perfect combo timing?

havent seen ur video, and i wont, im tired of rogue videos, we need some mage videos, some1 fraps me when im in cz, so u can see what a +7/+8 items mage, with non unique, non DD unswifted and unbuffed mage can do besides ks and piss off with <<<<<++++++<<<<+++++

anyway, as far as i knew there is 0.4 seconds between u can spam any skill on a rogue, i dunno if cutting the animation on 0.1-0.2 seconds or less with the WR shit allows to to hit another skill be4 the 0.4 seconds limit, ima try later, im using my brothers rogue for lvling but i suck for comboing

grzequ

It was 2.7 but it was first movie and it was priests screen. 14 dmg in 5.2 seconds. Now removed it and putted new one.( My screen )

If u dont wanna download, Dont download. Just dont make wrong suggestions about it before watching it.

tolgahan

man are u stupid? *
    can u see that they just want to make u mad. *
    i dont think even some of them watched ur combo. *
    i watched. i cant combo well but ur combo was good. *
    dont care.u just try to develop urself. dont care them *
    n pls teach it me too
    First someone blamed music and ppl followed. One of repliers was saying " I dont download your movie and its sux ". That made me very angry and then they showed me a combo video that its speed is near 1/2 of mine.

Btw I can be so stupid when I be mad. But nvm. You reply made me very happy. (Thank you)
    then teach this poor guy how to combo

grzequ

For pk,U just need to find your combo style. I am clicking skill images and putting one of my finger to R and putting one to W and S. Then doing the same on movie.
    Putting one of my finger to button " 1 " for hp pots.

If I do 1v1 with someone, Im healing myself with minor like the last part of movie. If I can get person to a good place ( That makes my comp 30+ fps ) minoring with right click really helps.

For exp, I prefer doing SR and WR combo. For example if you are killing ancients for exp, U need to target other ancient after killing one. If u spam r or kill monster with a skill, ancient isnt dies for 2-3 sec and U wait its death to aim next ancient with Z button. If u end it with R it dies fast and u can press Z for next mob.

Do training and find/upgrade your combo style.

And believe me, If u really want to learn, U can learn everything about combo after a few hours of training. Just believe and train urself ^_^

tolgahan

actually i want to learn timing of using skill n canceling it

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123