Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

my cz pk video :D

This is a discussion on my cz pk video :D within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; +1 to TrueLoves....
Page: 4

SuckItEasy

+1 to TrueLoves.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

This is by far, the best video I've seen in a really long time for CWest.

Your editing is very interesting, music isn't bad enough to mute (actually liked it) and best of all, your pk footage was fantastic!!! PFB teamwork ftw, BF should take notes aq

72/19 is fucking crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!@#!@#!@#

-1 because of gay resolution size, should of filled up the screen or just a bit wider on YT.. so 9/10.

Well Done Pengu..
    Little Advice.. While your running around trying to find your next target.. You should try to leg cut or scream the warriors/rogues all over your priest/mage.. it helps

Quote Originally Posted by Trueloves View Post
    what about krowaz bonuses?
    HP Bonus: 600
    MP Bonus: 600
    STR Bonus: 15
    Health Bonus: 10
    Glacier res: 10
    Lightning res: 10
    Magic res: 20

I wont go shell+9 never...If u wanna be ap bitch u can get aoc+3 and sash+3 instead of iron set and still will have alot of hp.And as a warrior i would go for more ressist,which krowaz gives...
    Sorry for the Double post but i had to reply to this... Firstly if your a gay warrior who likes to sit in arena and vs then yes krowaz is for u.. If your a warrior who likes to make NP in CZ/WAR then u go with shell 9. Why would u not take the extra damage..

krowaz+7 = 75str shell+9 = 95str

Without the Iron Set with either builds your just too squishy.. At least need one of them. When i have a good priest with me i go with sos+3 and aoc+3 but good priest are rare

KOISDRUGS Senior Member PenguOwnz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    This is by far, the best video I've seen in a really long time for CWest.

Your editing is very interesting, music isn't bad enough to mute (actually liked it) and best of all, your pk footage was fantastic!!! PFB teamwork ftw, BF should take notes aq

72/19 is fucking crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!@#!@#!@#

-1 because of gay resolution size, should of filled up the screen or just a bit wider on YT.. so 9/10.
    yea, goldenhit taught me how to adjust the resolution size lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sm0keS View Post
    Well Done Pengu..
    Little Advice.. While your running around trying to find your next target.. You should try to leg cut or scream the warriors/rogues all over your priest/mage.. it helps
    hmm ok, ill keep that in mind

Banned

i really like your chaos skills i was with you in chaos once, and normally im always 1 ranked but with you in it i made rank 2 -.-

gj bro

angelsdream

Quote Originally Posted by Sm0keS View Post
    Sorry for the Double post but i had to reply to this... Firstly if your a gay warrior who likes to sit in arena and vs then yes krowaz is for u.. If your a warrior who likes to make NP in CZ/WAR then u go with shell 9. Why would u not take the extra damage..

krowaz+7 = 75str shell+9 = 95str

Without the Iron Set with either builds your just too squishy.. At least need one of them. When i have a good priest with me i go with sos+3 and aoc+3 but good priest are rare
    +1 to this, and don't forget that when you already have +3 str uniques, the only way to earn AP is the armor ! And good luck making a krowaz set+8 ... shell+9 are way easier to find.

gj nice video and duff edits(innovative) 9/10 , why no blooding :P !

ap hp are pretty decent, keep em like that (or better) imo

Hot video

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

liked the vid pengu nice skills as always

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

22-15.. BB

noop

Tifi

you are like noob ... gg video and gg muzic

Quote Originally Posted by Trueloves View Post
    Ermm,can u just explain how the fuk shell9 can be better then krowaz+7 set???
    To be honest i have VS a couple people with +7 krowaz, and usually it balances out when i VS them when i use 4 parts shell +9 STR and 1 part chitin helm +9 health, if you want to be competative maybe get 2 parts chitin +9 health :b. Krowaz +7 is just better over all balance. Shell 9 STR is for high AP, if the party im going up against sucks i do AOC+3 and SOS+2, Againts hard party iron neck and SOS+2 , in PK my experience is enemy takes down 1)mage, 2) Priest, 3) Sin or Warrior who ever is squishier. But most of the time Warrior is last.

You have to appreciate techno/dance music to really enjoy the video but i liked it. You have skills, Descends where great and i notice when the orcs Gabs effect went of you moved on to the next target right away, probing around for squishy enemies, like someone mentioned though just leg cut scream people on your way to your next target to help slow them from attacking your priests or mages. Over all nice 9/10
    Last edited by DEATHxPROOF; 09-10-2010 at 04:24 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234