Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

My Dlw Char :D

This is a discussion on My Dlw Char :D within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; mhh he dont need 2k hp, thats right, but for chitin build his def is too low ... also his ...
Page: 2

bhx

mhh he dont need 2k hp, thats right, but for chitin build his def is too low ... also his ap and ress,
    buy shard +7 and get quest jew and post again please ^^

Sustain

I have never babashopped but my dcz char still got: ac buffed 930, ap wolfed 1340, hp buffed 2800~ (my dcz noob)

Spike r dead.

So no nothing good here, actually all rogue can have that gear in a week.

Dontaskmeagain

yea u a baba shpper ddont lie u noob

bhx

Originally posted by Sustain
    I have never babashopped but my dcz char still got: ac *buffed 930, ap wolfed 1340, hp buffed 2800~ (my dcz noob)

Spike r dead.

So no nothing good here, actually all rogue can have that gear in a week.
    dual md +7 and chitin +7 set in a week? ...

Dontaskmeagain

and whats ur jewels u must have a higher lvl chara,and sold that stuff u dont just get that in a week DONT LIE

justdutch

to low hp and resist i can get with my dlw rogue lvl55 even must ap if i change quest uniques for dex +6&7 <_< he got 942ap only wolfed with chitin+7 rebirth dual cleaver+8 quest unique and dual kerkuri ring :wub: :P and i don't agree with h2o you only get more def with rogue with uber uniques -_-

Priestontale

I have higher hp and ap then that on my lvl 54 rouge ftw.

BUT ur rouge is normal for a DCZ rouge without uniques/uber items-PERIOD.

Wac

Originally posted by Dontaskmeagain
    and whats ur jewels u must have a higher lvl chara,and sold that stuff u dont just get that in a week DONT LIE
    one month
    i cant play
    none pre if u not see that
    and school :S
    so what u will say now ?

xCobraKaix

Originally posted by H20
    im not just flaming but...

OMG SPIKE + r = Dead u sux man dont even attempt to go in DCZ!
    Seriously!
    low resist
    Low Def
    LOW! attack
    LOW! hp

And i KNOW ITS NOT BUFFED
    Even with buff its horrible!
    lol i have like same HP less attack using fp+7/12 same daggers and quest jewls and i still live its just i know how to Mh combo -.-

Oh and i forgot iam only lvl 57...

dont mind the other people, who cares if ur ap isnt bad just tget a md +8 or try to. i used to be using +7 dual mds wen in arrdream and pwned. well for ur earings try to get +9 dex, i dont like use quest jewlry for earing unless its a boss and it doesnt have defense. Also the quest rings arent bad to use and they have dfense. Hmm to me its alright, but it takes time to get ur rogue at a good standard. I use quest jewlry which depends on the buff i get. Like 960 buff use all jewlry( except for belt, thats only me). over all i give it a 7.5/10

Default Re: My Dlw Char :D

Originally posted by Wac

earrings +6 dex sux
    pebdat +7
    belt +6
    get quest earrings
    quest neck or (priest pendant, ammy of dex,black dragon neck, warrior pendant)
    belt+9 dex, belt of dex, elf belt

focus on improving that, idk if u will buy a +7 shard for 500mil not sure what server you play but that sounds awfully cheap :huh:

Wac

shard +7 cost ay cypher 900 m
    i need to sell my warrior for get one shard

Kain_the_heartbreaker

its good enough for dcz, u must keep in mind most of the orcs have like those kinda stats as well... there arent THAT many good geared rogues in dcz. However do try to increase ur mana... ur gonna have to have mroe than that in order to minor combo properly and oh yea remember to use enchant scrolls. You should be fine with ur hp and ac, ap might be a tad low

i play a lightning mage with 13dd, 600ac and i can tank 1-2 rogues fine (most of the time they are stunned anyway). That just goes to show how many weak rogues there are so dont get discouraged by the ppl who expect u to have 900+ac, 3.5k hp 1.4k ap etc etc, skills is much more important IMO

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12