Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

my dlw char (sorry to bother you (again))

This is a discussion on my dlw char (sorry to bother you (again)) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; seen the fact there has been no reply within 24 hours, i'm gonna try it here, i'm sure you're all ...
Page: 1

black_11

Default my dlw char (sorry to bother you (again))

seen the fact there has been no reply within 24 hours, i'm gonna try it here, i'm sure you're all gonna start saying; "other topic!!!/other section" or something like that, but i just want some comment on my char, ty. PS: don't flame pls, i'm only asking some opinions or how ever you spell it ^_^
    http://img380.imageshack.us/my.php?image=f...rko4lifeqc0.jpg
    full chitin+7
    dual shard+7
    dual kek ring +0
    AoD
    dual earring+7 ( waiting for my EmE's -.- )
    Ty for your time

N1GG4

look buddy theres a sticky to show off your fuckin chars. dont bother makin extra posts. its just another way to get flamed on

yeah... my sweete :-P you need more HP :-) i think :-) try quest rings ... it wil be better than this shitty kek :-)

btw. i return to your clan maybe later... :rollseyes:

black_11

Default Re: my dlw char (sorry to bother you (again))

[quote]seen the fact there has been no reply within 24 hours, i'm gonna try it here, i'm sure you're all gonna start saying; "other topic!!!/other section" or something like that, but i just want some comment on my char. <= elkar -.-
    I'm just asking opinions -.-, no flaming or ppl saying this is the wrong sector, if you don't wanna give your opinion, np, but don't make a message saying i've to be on another section <_<

wraith86

use quest earrings before you get 2x EMEs and use a WP for sure.

Sybian

Id recommend that you should get a warrior pendant instead of the aod but the rest is nice and just work on getting eme's/se's after definitely a good dark cz character.

Banned

not bad. my DCZ rogue had 1007 DEF 13XX AP and 3300 HP.id go for that and then it takes always 10+ people to kill you. but yea...ur char is nice

SonOfGod

its not bad but bad idea to go all out dex... look at your HP and your AC, my DLW character in manes i use to have 13xx AP, 10xx AC, with 31xx HP, i quitted him a few months back cuz i lost my items due to hack and i have 125k NPs, i was wearing cleaver +9, md +8, 2x ROL, 2x eme, elf belt, iron neck

Originally posted by SonOfGod
    its not bad but bad idea to go all out dex... look at your HP and your AC, my DLW character in manes i use to have 13xx AP, 10xx AC, with 31xx HP, i quitted him a few months back cuz i lost my items due to hack and i have 125k NPs, i was wearing cleaver +9, md +8, 2x ROL, 2x eme, elf belt, iron neck
    sorry, but this aren't normal items :-)

btw. i have one friend on manes with dual +9 cleavers and +8 chitins ...on 68 lvl = 2K ap :wub:

black_11

Default thanks

Ty for the comments + no flaming :lol:

Reinhard

No flaming my ass dumbass theres a motherfuckin sticky for posting ur motherfucking dczucky chars zzz

Reinhard

Originally posted by Reinhard
    spammer :angry:

Sustain

Originally posted by Reinhard
    +1pls

TexAholic

he want attetion thats all

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast