Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

My Final Movie :(

This is a discussion on My Final Movie :( within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nice vid but i just dont like how u have a skillbar set up for shanking. it would look much ...
Page: 2

N1GG4

nice vid but i just dont like how u have a skillbar set up for shanking. it would look much better for the vid if u went in and killed more than just 1 person ( the paper mages/priests) just sayin maybe if u got like a few and atleast tanked a few and had to heal then it would look better

greishkan1

I liked when u owned with mage

garfieldbr

Thumbs down

cant dowload
    pls up this video in rapidshare or megaupload

maksvell

very good pk move

El_magico

well the part as a sin sucked balls imo (sry to say :E)
    reason:

- 90 % of the action is from stealth making 1 kill ( 99 % papermage or bp) with spikes 1400-1500
    - horrible music :E

but what the hell then the mage part comes and its actually cool movie funny vs, good music. I loved the provoke when the rogue runs

Jesusr0x

well the part as a sin sucked balls imo (sry to say :E)
    reason:

- 90 % of the action is from stealth making 1 kill ( 99 % papermage or bp) with spikes 1400-1500
    - horrible music :E

but what the hell then the mage part comes and its actually cool movie funny vs, good music. I loved the provoke when the rogue runs [/b]
    First song is good, although, not enough screaming =(. Linkin Park sux, but this guy listens to rap, and rap is just a excuse for untalented people to make music.

rap is just a excuse for untalented people to make music.[/b]
    yeah sure... and explain it lil bit? ty

Jesusr0x

yeah sure... and explain it lil bit? ty[/b]
    Go watch a concert, they suck at singing, you can barely hear the background music that is made on computer.

Death Metal/Screamo/Hardcore singers voices take time to get and practice. All rappers should be like Howard Jones.

Death metal is singing oh weird.. all I here is screaming...
    And you need to practice taht alot? Just take some drugs and drink lots alcohol thats it.

Jesusr0x

Death metal is singing oh weird.. all I here is screaming...
    And you need to practice taht alot? Just take some drugs and drink lots alcohol thats it.[/b]
    You know that Screamo/Hardcore bands are mostly straight edge? You try to do a screamo voice, you can't so stfu.

You can't rap so stfu. Going bed.

PaPaSmurF

it wasnt bad, ur minor was a bit slow for my liking, might just be because u had fraps runing or sumthing, but it was all around nice vid, other than teh part "blind is for noobs" lol, blinds a rogue skill , just as slowing a person is one of your skills anyways it was good =) 7/10 <3 teh linkin park

Jesusr0x

You can&#39;t rap so stfu. Going bed.[/b]
    Compare the amount of rappers to screamo singers, theres alot more rappers therefore its easier... retard.

runordie

very nice movie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12