Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25

my first kill with my dlw

This is a discussion on my first kill with my dlw within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    sophiem
    Guest

    Default my first kill with my dlw


  2. #2
    BloodFist
    Guest

    Default

    nice ks... btw ur bar sux

  3. #3
    alvoryx
    Guest

    Default

    ^^

  4. #4
    sophiem
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by BloodFist
    nice ks... btw ur bar sux
    lol u such a dick it wasnt ks first and seconed my bar will be like i want to..

  5. #5
    Haxium
    Guest

    Default

    then u oneshotted a noob walkin like u do, tryin to explore a new map.

  6. #6
    sophiem
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Haxium
    then u oneshotted a noob walkin like u do, tryin to explore a new map.
    he also dlw xD?

  7. #7
    Cocaine
    Guest

    Default

    he didnt 1 shot him, you can see damage registered above.

  8. #8
    Mitch
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by BloodFist
    nice ks... btw ur bar sux
    that was the most stupid thing you could have said.. everyone has their own skill bar arrangement

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    579

    Default

    wasnt much of a fight tbh, was it? come on probably thrust and r damage on a
    unbuff'd paper mage, try taking down a 60+ dm party with a 50 mage and 2x 50 rogue's as your party

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Bakery
    Posts
    269

    Default

    Originally posted by Boozah
    wasnt much of a fight tbh, was it? come on probably thrust and r damage on a * *
    unbuff'd paper mage, try taking down a 60+ dm party with a 50 mage and 2x 50 rogue's as your party
    if its a lvl 50 light mage am down :P

  11. #11
    tom
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Mitch+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mitch)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-BloodFist
    nice ks... btw ur bar sux
    that was the most stupid thing you could have said.. everyone has their own skill bar arrangement[/b]
    1+

    blood fist ur dumb

  12. #12
    s1ngLe
    Guest

    Default

    cz withot buff, nice :wub:

  13. #13
    Ripper_of_romania
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by s1ngLe
    cz withot buff, nice :wub:
    and i pee on my pants with 3092 hp(lvl 52,dont expect more) and he has absolutely no problem going with 800 hp

  14. #14
    Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,965

    Default

    I look forwards to meeting you in DLW tonight

  15. #15
    sophiem
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Felix
    I look forwards to meeting you in DLW tonight
    This time ill use scrol lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •