Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

My first Movie in Akara Next Movie in CARNAC WEST!

This is a discussion on My first Movie in Akara Next Movie in CARNAC WEST! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello Everybody! Im an old player from K.o I started playing when Beramus started, But I leave all kinds of ...
Page: 1

Banned

Hello Everybody!
    Im an old player from K.o I started playing when Beramus started, But I leave all kinds of games for almost 2 years because Im making my life in usa I have a busy days and I I return again to play k.o in the server akara, I return one month ago I was feeling again a little noob because I forgot some things but Im recovering the experience that I used to had. well I was working with the program SONY VEGAS 8.0 for try to make one video in akara jsut in ARDREAM becuase I play almost 2 days a week (LIKE 7-9 hours a week :mellow: ), but Im good player Im not the best becasue I need farm and kill boss and I CAN'T DO THAT NOW :P , well I hope you enojy with my video because its not very very comun make videos with another programs (MOVIE MAKER its more used but it's simple).

about my video:
    I love the music and when my movie start, but I see that I made mistakes liek too many effects :blink: so I apologize for that but I hope u like it. I wanna be lvl 70+ as another players but maybe in another server and when I leave one of my jobs because I dont have time now :lol:

well my nick is Saintslayer I play more time on thursdays just in ardream with sc and trying to get too many nps as I can :P if any player lvl 55-59 wanan vs just send me a letter or pm me see ya next time!

Saintslayer Akara ardream movie make with sony vegas 8.0

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rUYR8EWWCIE

(It's juSt a trailer all part of the video was made in one day xD!) SORRY FOR TOO MANY EFFECTS xD

1st
    watching

edit: Next time don't zoom in as much its fun to see what damage you are doing to the player and what he is doing to you, rather then just watching both of ur chars duke it out. Also why don't you use your 2 minors on your skill bar?

Evilyoshi

Hmm good first movie, good song h34r:

Thijsoord

3rd :x

Banned

1st
    watching

edit: Next time don't zoom in as much its fun to see what damage you are doing to the player and what he is doing to you, rather then just watching both of ur chars duke it out. Also why don't you use your 2 minors on your skill bar?[/b]
    lol you're the first one xD!, well thx for the advice about the ZOON I use that because it's something differents that another videos :lol: . well if you have more suggestions tell me.

ABOUT MY DAMAGE:
    my best damage was 1200 something to a mage. but my spike average it's : 780-1020 to rogues, 630-840 to warrior (I GUESS)

about the minnor:
    I use minnor too but when I use the fraps it's not working very good I was trying to doit with minnor but it wasn't work very well sometimes yes but in some moments I got a little lag and I get some problems with my hp :lol: . But I use minnor too but when I dont save nothing :lol: . the little problem is that I lose too many Soul pot's and you'll see that sometimes in my video I use POT sagaty ^^ sounds weird but I do that sometimes cause I CAN'T farm or make merchant so I guess I have to move the skill minnor because to make a video with that I need a better things in my pc, but thanks for tell me that

I wanna know problems with that video that Im sure that has some of them :lol: . thanks for your advice .
    My question is .. it's good when the movie start? I really really enjoyed the time 00:01 to 00:34 secs :P it's the best part of the video for me xD!

yep it was pretty good in the start of the movie.

the bear thing was nice :lol:

Banned

the bear thing was nice :lol:[/b]
    THE BEAR THING NICE?? really? my brother told me.. "stupid why u put a bear in the movie did you smoke again xD???" :lol: well I guess that I was crazy for try to make the video in couple hours xD!

pdt: I'm looking the forum in my job xD I wanna collect comments about the video because I wanna try to make another one soon with better efects and without errors.

nice combo !

Banned

nice combo ![/b]
    I'll be happy if you guys put the comments in youtube ^^. and thank you very much for your opinnion I go to work now if u have more suggestion just tell me by reply here or in youtube.com see ya. your firend saintslayer ^^

Seekor

yeah i agree it was a good combo

but i thought that the zooming in didnt add anything to the video and it was way too dark in the video and the music wasnt really music

but overall 7/10

nice try to get in to the program.

for this clip, its overedited. zoom in out in out in out.

don't do that too much but its ok for first time go for next project

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

damn the zoom sucked and the image was pretty dark :S

Banned

damn the zoom sucked and the image was pretty dark :S[/b]
    Im sorry for that Darktuga. I was thinking that too after i finish the video.. the problem it's that I made the vidoe a little fast because I dont have time, but for the next time I prommise that I'll do it better thanks for your suggestion man.

Saintslayer Server Akara :lol:

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

dont darken ur video... its really annoying

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast