Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

My first Movie in Akara Next Movie in CARNAC WEST!

This is a discussion on My first Movie in Akara Next Movie in CARNAC WEST! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the darkening sucked, the zoom into every thing sucked. u got a decent excuse for hp potting so no comment ...
Page: 2

the darkening sucked, the zoom into every thing sucked. u got a decent excuse for hp potting so no comment on that. couldnt rate the combo cause my eyes hurt from the zooming and darkness. the bear thing was the only thing i found good about it, it was kinda funny/creative xD. 7.5/10 just for the bear and seagulls!

Banned

the darkening sucked, the zoom into every thing sucked. u got a decent excuse for hp potting so no comment on that. couldnt rate the combo cause my eyes hurt from the zooming and darkness. the bear thing was the only thing i found good about it, it was kinda funny/creative xD. 7.5/10 just for the bear and seagulls![/b]
    yep you're rigth I got the same problem with my eyes when I put zoon (too much) I'll doit with less thing the thing it's that I was trying to practice some effects from sony vegas. for example the thing for the Bear It was creative but it was too dark too, so now I know eaxctly that no too many effects because it's kinda shocking xD. the music was a little annoing maybe yes or not. some people like musics like that and others no. I like the song but when the artist start talking ..(stink cause he is crying :lol: ).
    My favorite things are justt when the movie start, the bear thing (but I need do it better this), some zoons could be cool but no too much.. ah the credits It wasn't good for me jsut my name in the final when use a creative style (in the last seconds). well thanks every body for your oppinion. (THIS IS JUST A TRAILER one intro about my rogue in the game)for the next time I'll try to doit better

Saintslayer

if u see more problem in my video or something that was cool but need some thing to fix tell me because when I made the video I just have couple hours to make it cause I have one free day to play, and It's hard for me make a video with separated clips every week, so I need see about that too.

CuriositY

Wasn't that bad I just saw do you minor heal ? If no Try bro.

And Good Luck in Adream full of Speed Hacker.

Nice Character <>3

I hated when it zoomed out/in back and forward, and how there is other shit over the whole screen, was good quality for youtube, really nice music :P nice kills... but next time dont zoom in out and put in extra shit like that bear I was like wtf o.0

zzz noob with speed hack h34r:

OpusDei

Good movie, alot of zooming!

Banned

zzz noob with speed hack h34r:[/b]
    kissmydex nice point that u are telling me now. on saturday I got Sh (so part of the video I used that "I finish my video that day saturday"). I want to tell you whats going on in k.o:
    Personnaly all the time I was tired to see people with koxper, dupers speed hackers and minors hackers and more craps.
    I strat using Sh the last week because I was trying to send letters and pm to those people because ARDREAM IN AKARA IS VERY VERY INFESTED with THOSE PEOPLE so maybe u can has the best items but with those people it&#39;s almost imposibble do something.. I dindt save any kind of party PK because U&#39;ll see too many sh AND IT&#39;S BORING that&#39;s Why I made just vs I dont like any kind of koxp. I write 2 mails (2 weeks ago to knight online staff and they just told me that they have some servers to each server and it&#39;s not possible fix those hack jsut maybe with some new patch, so that&#39;s I use that thing because I was really tired to be owned by 4 o 5 sh that hit me in the same time and run when they want.. I hope that k.o staff fix those problems soon beucase it&#39;s very sad if I stop now NOTHING WILL CHANGE now tooo many people are abussing those things. if u never use any kind of koxp my respects I just start with Sh but I DONTABUSE BECAUSE I PLAY 7 hours per week AND I start with this because I WAS TIRED TO BE OWNED. I HOPE U CAN UNDERSTAND THAT iT&#39;S NOT FOR NOOB and thanks for talk about that.

lCuriositYl

U SAID: do you minor heal ?
    yes I MINOR HEAL, but with fraps I got problems with the minnor, you can see that I use 2 skill of minor but while Im saving something it&#39;s not working very well. I guess it&#39;s maybe my conexion or Im not sure but if I dont save nothing I CAN DOIT VERY WELL

Many

sorry about that I zoomed alot... but it&#39;s jsut aytrailer I just test differents kind of effects from sony vegas, so now I almost know whatI have to do to fix those problems for my next video. thanks for ur comment

Thanks for ur oppions and so sorry about the sh I just started with that but Im nott abusing because I love just vs in k.o (7 -8 hours per week). I jsut came to my job so I go to sleep now thanks if u have any questions I&#39;ll be happy to disccus any problem

Saintslayer

pls tell me how to zoom with sony vegas 8.0 LOL (dowloaded it today lol :P)

Banned

pls tell me how to zoom with sony vegas 8.0 LOL (dowloaded it today lol :P)[/b]
    I hope you can understand how zoon with this picture the icon is : Event Pan/Crop if u put click there you&#39;ll see that screen that u see in the left side THAT F it&#39;s the zoon if you try to put that F more bigger the zoom will change.

Im not in my pc now Im just telling you a little quickly because Im in my office so I cant explaim you very expecific now, so if u got it its good but if no tell me and I&#39;LL explain in other moment I hope with the picture you can understand about how make those zooms

Saintslayer
    pdt: My nick Saintslayer in my video was complicated to do.. that&#39;s it&#39;s hard to explain you but maybe you know a little about that

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/7382/sonyvegasok2.jpg

darkday

u best :P

Banned

u best :P[/b]
    nah Im not the best it&#39;s not easy for me because I need better items and time to get nps Im good player but I need more tim e to be ready, maybe I made a new video for the next week thax for ur comment :lol:

Saintslayer :lol: (Im looking for a clan in akara if anybody is leaderand have any slot just tell me ^^)

blackii

was great,,but the zooming part made me dizzy=PPP

haha,,,

p.s - need to start minor comboxD

Banned

was great,,but the zooming part made me dizzy=PPP

haha,,,

p.s - need to start minor comboxD[/b]
    I know use Minor combo man the problem is when I save with fraps it&#39;s not working well I got a little lag and that&#39;s why I use pot hp, but when I odnt save vs I use some times just soul and minor. maybe is my conexion but I dont get good minor time when Im saving something. about the zoom I have to change that I put too much effects so for my next video I&#39;ll do it better :lol:

Saintslayer

Terrorblade

Editing:
    I think less zoom and more brightness would help. Tho nice movie but next time don&#39;t push it with effects. Intro was cool btw

PvP:
    Some normal peekay footage would be great, it shows the real skill u have. I would tell u to use minor but well .... why use it when u don&#39;t it against the guys u killed.

7/10

sux movie 1/10 >_<

too dark
    too much efect
    too much zooming

REALY dont like it

kk ty bb

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast