Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

My first Movie in Akara Next Movie in CARNAC WEST!

This is a discussion on My first Movie in Akara Next Movie in CARNAC WEST! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; way too much editing... u know sometimes less is more ^_^ u could've let us see some vs's... not just ...
Page: 3

way too much editing...
    u know sometimes less is more ^_^
    u could've let us see some vs's... not just ur zoomed char :S

Banned

sux movie 1/10 >_<

too dark
    too much efect
    too much zooming

REALY dont like it

kk ty bb[/b]
    some people may like it and some no like u. I appreciate ur coment maybe it&#39;s not possitive but everybody has differents ways to see something. this VIDEO It&#39;s not comun tghan others videos... this video it&#39;s not made with the simple program movie maker. I JUST TRY TO SHOW SOMETHING DIFFERENT iGOT TOO MANY PROBLEM SUCHS AS THAT too dark AND TOO MANY effects. about 1/10 well it&#39;s up to you how u take the video, but I repeat it&#39;s something differents just trailer with problems I think is 50/50 with good and bad things.

I wanna agree something more.. I love trying to do something differents I dont wanna do things similars to others. everybody dont start with something new perfect but is trying. I hope u got it

Take care my friend

Saintslayer

knightkiller

Editing:
    I think less zoom and more brightness would help. Tho nice movie but next time don&#39;t push it with effects. Intro was cool btw

PvP:
    Some normal peekay footage would be great, it shows the real skill u have. I would tell u to use minor but well .... why use it when u don&#39;t it against the guys u killed.

7/10[/b]
    you need doit better I wanna see your next video soon!

Banned

you need doit better I wanna see your next video soon![/b]
    Thanks everybody for all ur comments I just wanna tell you that I don&#39;t Will make any movie in akara because I change to the new server Carnac west Im playing with my brother in the same account becuase I can&#39;t doit alone 9i HAVE TO WORK 58 HOURS PER WEEK , so right now we&#39;re doing very well we&#39;re lvl 59 with almost 9 k nps in carnac west. our rogue it&#39;s trying to be a one of the popular rogues in this server, so I&#39;ll made my Video action without problems (TOO MANY ZOOMS, DARK THING AND MORE) with this rogue. my nick is Soulshot. Im from the ally and I&#39;m pretty sure that this rogue will rules zoon.. not in ardream .. we&#39;ll doit in cz! :P

Saintslayer > is now Soulshot :lol:
    this video is comming with better effects soon! :P

Ezquerra

combo is not a big dead but still decent,the bear on that movie rocks

Banned

combo is not a big dead but still decent,the bear on that movie rocks [/b]
    U can test my combo if u want on carnac west ^^! sorry but I&#39;m not playing anymore in akara Y-Y!. about the bear i think maybe now I&#39;ll put another animal with me in vs. with the bear was just a test after the bear the screen was dark cuz it&#39;s not easy work with vegas when U wanna try to put new or more thing u get crazy :lol: trust me :P

Saintslayer (akara) taking a rest ^^
    Soulshot (Carnac - West) active 100%!

Z19

you likes talk too much ;p
    anyway 5/10

Ezquerra

U can test my combo if u want on carnac west ^^! sorry but I&#39;m not playing anymore in akara Y-Y!. about the bear i think maybe now I&#39;ll put another animal with me in vs. with the bear was just a test after the bear the screen was dark cuz it&#39;s not easy work with vegas when U wanna try to put new or more thing u get crazy :lol: trust me :P

Saintslayer (akara) taking a rest ^^
    Soulshot (Carnac - West) active 100%![/b]
    next movie vs with hulk please :P

ISeeYouPee

dude u are hp potting...wtf?

Banned

dude u are hp potting...wtf?[/b]
    dude read what I said when I use minor and fraps :mellow:

agendas

movie way too dark. 6.5/10

RoFLRoGUE`

Nice speedhack.

Nice speedhack.[/b]
    LOL, everyone accusing left and right these days huh?

Banned

LOL, everyone accusing left and right these days huh?[/b]
    I&#39;m not speed hacker on carnac Im doing well my things for my rogue here (legal) and if anybody blame well doesn&#39;t matter cuz some people say thing cuz they&#39;re jealous or something like that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123