Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

My first pk movie

This is a discussion on My first pk movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nice movie i really liked it...
Page: 6

Banned

nice movie
    i really liked it

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

after watchin the vid shit was tight i must say. i shoulda just stayed on diez and gotten lvl 80 and pk'd with you xD

and in the next video i bet get a shoutout

KirbyKommando

Cool build!

dawidek12

9/10 cool movie

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I've seen your stat pictures on lasthope forums so I can't just ignore this topic. Downloading . . . ^_^

EDIT: Yup just as I thought, I liked it. It's always good to see godly equipped chars with a good player.
    The music was a bit over used but it was alright.

So whats your skill build ?[/b]
    80 heal, 45 duff, 15 master I think

i like BFD pic better then the stats on the bp.

Very nice movie - your char is built nicely and indeed u r a skilled bp.

Side note after watching it again: u start the VS as soon as u cast the restore on you, which is kinda unfair, since the opponent may not be ready yet.

With Karazhan, for example, u landed 4 helis and he didnt even hit you once.

Great movie baba
    more plx

Ezquerra

By obsene at 2008-03-26

shitty old pic, but too lazy to make another...this is how you'll find me running around cz... with these stats...

...but because i'm a bp i can make my ap go as high as 3k with about 5500hp, or as low as 2300ap with 7khp ....depends on the traffic in cz[/b]
    next time i go for priest :P

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

sick vid i liked it... chasing that priest took ages :P still nice 9/10

You got some things to prac as a bp.... your target selection is gay and barely saw any planned tactics....in 1v1s you tend to start before your even sure the other guy is ready, i mean...if you fuck up and get the guy at half hp before he "wakes up" and then finish him off then showing it in a movie where you can actually choose clips is not considered very respectable, creates an illusion like you were not sure if your going to win, look at Felix for example, pure skill, no doubts even in the trickiest situations, everybody makes mistakes, but your not suppose to be waiting for them to happen.

From the movie editing side....i really hated the commenting, the watchers are not blind, we don´t need a comment every 3 seconds, specially in a fight where its more than obvious that the guy has shittier gear than you...or if he has +9 or better shells im sure everybody will be more impressed if you dont "say it out loud". 1v1s are left at the end usually for a reason: this game is more about party vs party PK and if your good at that (which is more enjoyable to watch, most of the times) you can just put only 3-4 versus´es with like the best of the server in the end...

On a positive sidenote i really loved your combo and potting.

Im not saying you suck as a bp, im saying you got some things to work on, and thats good, else you´d prob quit the game soon.(i didnt read the whole topic, since the first posts seemed more like ass kissing to me).

agendas

By obsene at 2008-03-26

shitty old pic, but too lazy to make another...this is how you'll find me running around cz... with these stats...

...but because i'm a bp i can make my ap go as high as 3k with about 5500hp, or as low as 2300ap with 7khp ....depends on the traffic in cz[/b]
    niccccccccccccccccce stats

Banned

I searched this thread just to thank you, i got a lvl 75 priest on xig babashoped and i can say you master the priest class, we got same builds, you got more lvl, i love it, one of my best vid :P

i like BFD pic better then the stats on the bp.[/b]
    that IS bfd in the pic, u didn't know that?

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast