Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

My First PK Movie

This is a discussion on My First PK Movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yea like i said do some good 1v1s or party pk or both. nobody wants to see a bunch of ...
Page: 2

rattrap

yea like i said do some good 1v1s or party pk or both. nobody wants to see a bunch of kses. and 67 eh. seriously at that lvl you can do 3 v 1 kind of stuff.

MyBitch

Originally posted by rattrap
    yea like i said do some good 1v1s or party pk or both. nobody wants to see a bunch of kses. and 67 eh. seriously at that lvl you can do 3 v 1 kind of stuff.
    i can if they are noobs or ok players. my items are still bad. (Hate babshops whit dupe ><
    )

Banned

lmfao, this movie blows

MyBitch

Originally posted by undefined
    lmfao, this movie blows
    well it dont blow ur d1ck

MyBitch

What is wrong whit ppl.. this movie is not to show kills or anything like it. all i want is coment on how its mixed ans stuff.

if u wanna flame me u might as well stand face to face whit me, then ill show u skilz at killing

Banned

im not trying to be mean, but come on man, u know that didnt really take much skill to kill someone when they already have like 2-3 people already attacking them. if you want a good pk video, use fraps or something or a different quality than gamecam, i couldnt really see what was going on. try to include 1vs1's even if they are noob and run away cause thats always funny watching them as they cant even kill you. then include 1vs1's with warriors cause people still believe that warriors > rogues, when infact its not true at all : ), then last but not least try to think of a way to spice up your video at the end, like frapping you making a +7 or +8 item that youve always wanted or show that you can tank a DM without massive or something. something to show that people want to be like you : x

MyBitch

i use fraps. i just think goole dont like my movie..

well :

1 this IS my First movie
    2 this movie is just to see if ppl like the way i do it (not my kills)
    3 ofc i want 1v1 whit dif chars and stuff. i had 3-4 1v1 that was prety good. but i did something that kinda deleted them. UPS 2 hours of fraps gone.
    4 i know what to put in the movie, but still noone is saying anything about editing in the movie...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12