Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

My first pk movie ,

This is a discussion on My first pk movie , within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Prodigy™ lol what u mean his first, have u seen their movies lol even the recent ones ...
Page: 3

Lati

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    lol what u mean his first, have u seen their movies lol even the recent ones arent that good lol, although he thinks they are :/
    You can make few shitty movies to came up with something nice
    like he did his trailer which wasnt bad at all

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

I wonder why did you post this video? You stated what was bad in your first post :S boring clips, no music, and you're uncomfortable with rogue-playing.
    so you already know that it's not enjoyable and you know why is it bad... so why did you post it if you didn't want to get advices about what you can do better next time? :S just askin'

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    I wonder why did you post this video? You stated what was bad in your first post :S boring clips, no music, and you're uncomfortable with rogue-playing.
    so you already know that it's not enjoyable and you know why is it bad... so why did you post it if you didn't want to get advices about what you can do better next time? :S just askin'
    He didn't say he didn't want advice about how to improve, but you gotta know the difference between constuctive criticism and just saying it's shit, or it sucked, especially coming from someone who isn't that good at all. That, does not explain how or where he should improve on.

The video is not all that bad, good stuff, maybe work on the quality for next time =)

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

illusion :/

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

lol to the randoms saying it sucks coz its got no sound stfu you retard cunts go back to officials, its his first movie

ps. ali what happened to those songs i gave you long ago haha you could of used them
    ah well added my own sound movie wasnt bad at all
    miss that warrior T_T

Quote Originally Posted by Soppe View Post
    My first random PK clip.
    YouTube - Carnac-West ForJustice pk

My first PK video.
    YouTube - FlZZIE PK VIDEO [HD]

Go ahead, tell me that my first pk videos are shitter than his.
    You'd be very wrong.
    are you serious? are you serious??

because i can ? do i really need any other resone ? , i made a bad , unfinished movie and wanted to post it did i read any rules against that ?
    and nathan , no idea where those went to >_>

if you want i can send you some songs you can reupload with music?
    up to you

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Sorry, but the video(s) suck in every possible way.
    Go ahead and make better videos then, I won't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by ShallWeHaveAFootRace? View Post
    tbh your such a piece of shiit.

nice movie, I dont pretend that im a decent critic, im also not hard to please so good job.
    Cry me a river

Quote Originally Posted by Belgske View Post
    Soppe just shut your dirty mouth and go make more vids that nobody cares about or watches.

The vid wasn't bad at all, only downside was no music and also I didn't really like your intro but for the rest its all good
    "Wash your mouth before you talk to me"
    Why are people still watching my videos then if nobody cares or watches ??

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    lol what u mean his first, have u seen their movies lol even the recent ones arent that good lol, although he thinks they are :/
    I don't think my videos are good, I always keep a low profile with my videos, but people keep saying that they are good but also they are saying that some of the videos aren't good.

Quote Originally Posted by trytankme View Post
    are you serious? are you serious??
    More flame please, MORE!!! (prefer flame over the videos)

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the ring View Post
    because i can ? do i really need any other resone ? , i made a bad , unfinished movie and wanted to post it did i read any rules against that ?
    and nathan , no idea where those went to >_>
    of course you can post it if you want to, but it seems nonsense for me...

Quote Originally Posted by zpod
    He didn't say he didn't want advice about how to improve, but you gotta know the difference between constuctive criticism and just saying it's shit, or it sucked, especially coming from someone who isn't that good at all. That, does not explain how or where he should improve on.
    okay so here are my contructive criticisms... "boring clips"=next time you should wait for get some cool pk clips before making a movie... "no music"=next time use musics... "uncomfortable with rogue playing"=practise and play more with the sin and you'll getting better... so these are the only advices I can give but he already stated it in his first post, that's why I say, it's nonsense....

Quote Originally Posted by trytankme
    lol to the randoms saying it sucks coz its got no sound stfu you retard cunts go back to officials, its his first movie
    so I'm a retard cunt because there's no music in the movie... ookaaaay

@Soppe: I think it's not necessary to keep this flamewar on :S you stated your opinion and that's all you can do in a forum.
    Last edited by Gaudior; 10-17-2010 at 05:24 AM.

@soppe: you pretty much rolled yourself when you posted your shit as boring priest/ ksing rogue dcz movies before. the only thing that was better in your films was the music now please gtfo go back to officials where you belong.

@gaudior: no im saying if your flaming him for having no music when it clearly states why he has no music then yes your a retard cunt. ps its not hard to play your own music in the background and enjoy the vid instead of flaming his first movie.

ali let me know if you want those songs, can make the vid better

Quote Originally Posted by trytankme View Post
    @soppe: you pretty much rolled yourself when you posted your shit as boring priest/ ksing rogue dcz movies before. the only thing that was better in your films was the music now please gtfo go back to officials where you belong.
    Give me your account, I'll make a melee video if you think priest videos are boring.

Cry me a river, I belong where I want to

of course you can post it if you want to
    so its done , i posted it because i can why do you need to make things so complicated ?

Give me your account, I'll make a melee video if you think priest videos are boring.

yeh most int priest vids are boring but yours is horse shit + its boring lol no offence but your just camping there base the whole time cant even see your party members ksing kills.
    your rogue vid i stopped watching after your lol fail combo scene

can you stop flaming on my topic ?
    Anger Explosion - GamersFirst Forums
    bored , so i uploaded this too
    fair enough ?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast