Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 74

my first and probably the last movie - Termidan the movie D:

This is a discussion on my first and probably the last movie - Termidan the movie D: within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by TehSheep Errr fav warrior nr.1, Make another one for little me, im sure you have some clips ...
Page: 4


  1. #46
    ID4N
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by TehSheep
    Errr fav warrior nr.1, Make another one for little me, im sure you have some clips laying around





    If not. give me char, ill pwn the shit out of everyone (withouth dc'ing them)
    maybe will make another movie, but not about diez ^_^

  2. #47
    Distorti0N
    Guest

    Default

    downloading....quitting diez or KO ?
    Hope to see you when Logos will up :rollseyes:

  3. #48
    DjKeViN2
    Guest

    Default

    dling but...... i am very to this ..... all good guy leaving this game and so who will be in this great jungle????? only fukking turkysh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !doh!

  4. #49
    ID4N
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Distorti0N
    downloading....quitting diez or KO ?
    Hope to see you when Logos will up :rollseyes: *
    will go logos with my good old clan mates, so as for now im out of diez. i just cant take it anymore, i logged on today and i just couldnt find even one english speaking player, nither english speaking clan. ...... it seems like turks totaly took over diez now, not that it hasnt been like that for the past 1 year but now u cant even see english speakers, all have quited, and only because of those little, annoying, swaering, turkish kids. well i hope logos will be better, or its start at least .

  5. #50
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    your TV
    Posts
    5,497

    Default

    termidan's movie owns... brutal..

    im in clüp,aga

  6. #51
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    I got a hundred guns, a hundred clips.
    Posts
    1,272

    Default

    Originally posted by ID4N+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ID4N)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TehSheep
    Errr fav warrior nr.1, Make another one for little me, im sure you have some clips laying around





    If not. give me char, ill pwn the shit out of everyone (withouth dc'ing them)
    maybe will make another movie, but not about diez ^_^[/b]

    you suck at stealth bumping h43r:

  7. #52
    Senior Member Majix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    whereva the paper drops
    Posts
    2,545

    Default

    Originally posted by BabyBash+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BabyBash)</div>
    Originally posted by ID4N@
    <!--QuoteBegin-TehSheep

    Errr fav warrior nr.1, Make another one for little me, im sure you have some clips laying around





    If not. give me char, ill pwn the shit out of everyone (withouth dc'ing them)

    maybe will make another movie, but not about diez ^_^

    you suck at stealth bumping h43r:[/b]
    bb is pro tho.. no one commented on his movie so he freaking stealth bumped all day. okı men? h43r:

  8. #53
    Senior Member giga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Win
    Posts
    5,845

    Default

    Originally posted by ID4N+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ID4N)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Distorti0N
    downloading....quitting diez or KO ?
    Hope to see you when Logos will up :rollseyes: *
    will go logos with my good old clan mates, so as for now im out of diez. i just cant take it anymore, i logged on today and i just couldnt find even one english speaking player, nither english speaking clan. ...... it seems like turks totaly took over diez now, not that it hasnt been like that for the past 1 year but now u cant even see english speakers, all have quited, and only because of those little, annoying, swaering, turkish kids. well i hope logos will be better, or its start at least .[/b]
    dont worry, they love you so much, they will follow you to logos

    they are like a ballrash like aids or something...
    turks are ko aids

  9. #54
    ID4N
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by BabyBash+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BabyBash)</div>
    Originally posted by ID4N@
    <!--QuoteBegin-TehSheep

    Errr fav warrior nr.1, Make another one for little me, im sure you have some clips laying around





    If not. give me char, ill pwn the shit out of everyone (withouth dc'ing them)

    maybe will make another movie, but not about diez ^_^

    you suck at stealth bumping h43r:[/b]
    i agree but it does the work...

  10. #55
    QueenPriest
    Guest

    Default

    Why are you quiting? -_- :unsure:

  11. #56
    ID4N
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by QueenPriest
    Why are you quiting? -_- *:unsure:
    bored of it.

  12. #57
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    UallHateMeSoDoUCare?
    Posts
    3,309

    Default

    Originally posted by ID4N+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ID4N)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-QueenPriest
    Why are you quiting? -_- *:unsure:
    bored of it.[/b]
    <3Idan. GL RL

  13. #58
    NimRoDftw
    Guest

    Default

    dling well maybe u dont remember me but i remember u when i was playing in diez server, juankiller sounds familiar to u? or maybe yashiro when i was hum?:P try to guess

  14. #59
    ID4N
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by NimRoDftw
    dling *well maybe u dont remember me but i remember u when i was playing in diez server, juankiller sounds familiar to u? or maybe yashiro when i was hum?:P try to guess *
    i remember u! u were in undead! its been a long time since the last time we talked, how are you?

  15. #60
    Destroyer_Master
    Guest

    Default

    nice vid 2bad u r leaving <_< but good luck with your life :P

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •