Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

KO4U Tribute video.....by Terrorblade

This is a discussion on KO4U Tribute video.....by Terrorblade within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYqdqn1jLI0]YouTube - ko4uTribute.wmv[/ame] This my latest video about KO. It's about private server I'm currently playing I just hope it's ...
Page: 1

Terrorblade

Default KO4U Tribute video.....by Terrorblade

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYqdqn1jLI0]YouTube - ko4uTribute.wmv[/ame]

This my latest video about KO. It's about private server I'm currently playing

I just hope it's not against rules to post it here anymore

MrHat

damn thats some sick ass editing you did there.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

I've been always wondering that how do you guys come up with such texts lol. I'm talkin about saving the world or fighting against something maybe it's just me who has no fantasy at all

Sheer4Cold

mate , u gets all my praise, haven't never seen better intro movie big gratz ^^

-plyr from ko4u

Grats, that was outstanding.

terrrrrroooooooooooooor <3

miss me ?

nice vid dude

iTzBryan Senior Member

You're on the right track. You only made this video as long as it was because of the length of the song.

Next time, try and take the best snippet (or snippets) of the song and make this video roughly half (1:30-2:00) the length it was.

You can easily say/convey everything you needed to say/convey in a much more interesting way in less than two minutes.

It was nothing but running Shift+C's for 3 minutes with the occasional interactive scene. It got really boring.

Also, I couldn't read half of the text that was flashing on the screen. Make sure you clearly convey the text. You can make it flashy and jump all over the screen, just make sure you can read it or your viewers will quickly lose interest.

I would reconsider the fantasy-like appeal to your text as well. When making your video's, consider who your target audience is. In my opinion, your target audience is between 15-30 years of age; plus or minus a few years. This group (in my opinion once again) is far past the age of being swayed by lines like, "become the hero" and "Rule the world." Instead, use more of the video to show them what they can do (which you did a good job of, it was just too prolonged).

-Bryan
    Last edited by itzbryan; 10-27-2010 at 10:53 PM.

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

That was sick when the letters flew at you and everything lmao

odd thing was, that vid was 3 minutes but felt like 8-10 XD

Terrorblade

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    You're on the right track. You only made this video as long as it was because of the length of the song.

1st wrong point
    - The video is made of two songs, not just one. I would have cutted it in half but I'm participating in one competition which wanted me to have 3 mins clip.

You can easily say/convey everything you needed to say/convey in a much more interesting way in less than two minutes.
    2nd wrong point - I made some betatesting and ppl liked the way I was putting my text there. It's a point of view, nothing makes ur words right.

It was nothing but running Shift+C's for 3 minutes with the occasional interactive scene. It got really boring.
    3rd wrong point - No it wasn't. I've showed ppl everything I wanted to about the server. Yet you're first who gets bored.

Also, I couldn't read half of the text that was flashing on the screen. Make sure you clearly convey the text. You can make it flashy and jump all over the screen, just make sure you can read it or your viewers will quickly lose interest.
    4th wrong point - This is what I was scared of. But when I've asked ppl, they didn't have problem with reading all the texts.

I would reconsider the fantasy-like appeal to your text as well. When making your video's, consider who your target audience is. In my opinion, your target audience is between 15-30 years of age; plus or minus a few years.
    It's kinda hard to think of text when english is not your native language. But I kinda agree with this point...

You know, I've made a lot of videos and I know what I did wrong or what needs to be edited. It's almost nothing you've mentioned tho. Still I like it, no matter of those few mistakes

Terrorblade

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    terrrrrroooooooooooooor <3

miss me ?

nice vid dude
    OMG Tabbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :wub:

Banned Senior Member

wow terror still alive o_O

nice video

zende123

nice private serrver

Banned

loll!

Nice movie, can be a good private server!
    Good job, and good luck.

AndruhA

Nice editing !!
    and this private server looks good

Tbh i didnt like it, but i get the editing was alright
    4/10

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast