Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

My Friend Vs movie .

This is a discussion on My Friend Vs movie . within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; can i ask what armor the rouge is using, +7 krowas set? edit: ow its +6, well its still nice ...
Page: 2

shanny92

can i ask what armor the rouge is using, +7 krowas set?

edit: ow its +6, well its still nice defense to tank a unwolfed warrior+ the skilldefense, so not a biggy.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyH View Post
    my friend said to me post here , and i just posted , i don't want and don't need "EGO", and get out from here if u don't like it.
    if you post a video, your posting it to get criticized so everyone is entitled to their opinion if you dont like it than dont post,

about the vsing nothing to special bontonimo has no combo i beat him on a warrior with like 75% hp, + hes only hitting u 400's which a lvl 80 rouge should b able to out minor quite easily.

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

I talk to BonTonimo and from what i know, he has no weapon (so he uses a glave 8) and at the same time he is missing some uniques since he spends all his money on +9 armors. Besides, 4 more str per +9 armor compared to a +8...isnt much of a difference, low ac difference as well.

joeyH

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    if you post a video, your posting it to get criticized so everyone is entitled to their opinion if you dont like it than dont post,

about the vsing nothing to special bontonimo has no combo i beat him on a warrior with like 75% hp, + hes only hitting u 400's which a lvl 80 rouge should b able to out minor quite easily.

but he is not criticizing the movie , he is criticizing me . if he was criticizing the movie i don't care because isn't mine.

Banned Senior Member

Every time some one puts video like this people allways says bs about who ever win, But some time people dont realize that rogue is not easey to play, to play rogue you need at last some kind of skills not like other char. BUT GG video and keep it up brooo.

Quote Originally Posted by skull009 View Post
    lol just saw it right now xDD
    nice combo :O
    gg razor mouse man:P
    ROFL!!! my thought exactly hahahahaha. With razor mouse you can edit the macro using milliseconds delay times so if he used the macro for minor+MP potting that would be wack, but if its legit then fuck yeah grats! i think its legit because after he killed him he stopped minoring right away. Sweet vs.

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Ok from what i see in the video, he has a macro for his minor or something cus, when he presses AC he presses with his mouse and he isn't using right click for minor cus then his minor would've stopped when he points at the AC, so i am led to believe some program is minoring for him or something, unless he is doing everything with 1 hand which i doubt...

so ya razor mouse or w/e someone said about, if it does it for him then ya it could be.

joeyH

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    Ok from what i see in the video, he has a macro for his minor or something cus, when he presses AC he presses with his mouse and he isn't using right click for minor cus then his minor would've stopped when he points at the AC, so i am led to believe some program is minoring for him or something, unless he is doing everything with 1 hand which i doubt...

so ya razor mouse or w/e someone said about, if it does it for him then ya it could be.

well i'll not discuss for a movie who isn't mine but i can see a lot of jealous ppls here , and No he's not using a hack , if u don't want to trust me , Who cares ? and sorry for bad english
    Last edited by joeyH; 11-05-2010 at 03:17 PM.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post

hmm I was about to prove that you're wrong but you're not. We can clearly see it when he uses his safety for the second time that he doesn't stop comboing + minoring + using the mana pot while he's about to click on the safety.
    I think it's not impossible btw just pretty hard to do everything with 1 hand. But it's possible that there was someone clicking with his mouse. I don't know but it's probably not hacking.

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

well i'll not discuss for a movie who isn't mine but i can see a lot of jealous ppls here , and No he's not using a hack because i was with him when he vs , if u don't want to trust me , Who cares ? and sorry for bad english
    hahhaha made my day... jealous? rofl...

i am just trying to figure out how he is clicking the AC with his mouse while still using the keyboard with 2 hands...

it is possible to use 1 hand to do it all

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6f4Z4qUOos]YouTube - IG0TCHAI Artaith Tek El Minor Combo Antipedal[/ame]

but the chance of him actually being one of the few to do that is pretty low...

joeyH

as i said i'll not discuss , if u want to think it's hacker or something , good luck . and u know all about KO .

Wincent

song name???

joeyH

i said it's not mine don't try to get posts in my topic pls.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

i said it's not mine don't try to get posts in my topic pls.
    why isn't he able to ask for the music's name? :S someone may knows it or something...

#1 archer broooooooo Senior Member

idk i didnt find anything that impressive.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast