Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

My Friend Vs movie .

This is a discussion on My Friend Vs movie . within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lemme post something to juss stop all the stupidness, Number 1 my weapon i used was a +7glaive... 165ap.(not a ...
Page: 3

Bon

Thumbs down Lol?

Lemme post something to juss stop all the stupidness, Number 1 my weapon i used was a +7glaive... 165ap.(not a glaive +9..or a glaive+8) number 2 I dont have full accessories, all the people on this server saying i got full +3 everything, just stop it, and i dont pay 1 bit of money for this game, all my items r legit, n hard worked for,stop hyping this vid up, like he did something, and when i asked kingof if he was scrolled he told me no .. and anyone with a sense of game play knows that +6 krowas on a lvl 80sin would give him nearly same hp as me. my base hp is 6.1k. this same day i lost to a lvl 68priest and its sad that king had to put on a scroll to beat me with a glaive +7 i thought he maybe had gg combo due to the fact his hp didnt drop. but he was scrolled so krowaz +6 lvl 80sin which is 5k+hp + the 500hp/ontop of saftey gave him same amount of hp/defense almost as me. Only if there r pro players who understand this. in this video ill also say my gear I have no earrings,(emptyslots), Necklace i have ironneck+1, Rings(No rings empty slots) and my belt(bodybelt)queest belt , I recently juss got roc+3, Juss to sum up all my gear total on my character, I got 2 uniques total on my whole character, so stop the hype.. because i got +9 armors lol , only reason this idiot made a video,due to fact of my armors, if i was some normal player with shit gears he wouldnt bother, It makes him feel good doin this. But anytime u wanna do it again now that i kno u were scrolled. why not ill wait for u to get ur gear/or whatever. if u can afford sum, n we do full scrolled You wont stand a chance , So live ur hype now, good luck. I Dun even kno why i posted. lol juss because the simple fact retards saying i got +9 glaives n full +3 accessories, how do ppl tell me what gears i got, n deciever i saw ur comment i got no combo? last time i fought u 1v1 was 1year ago. lol funny man.

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    Lemme post something to juss stop all the stupidness, Number 1 my weapon i used was a +7glaive... 165ap.(not a glaive +9..or a glaive+8) number 2 I dont have full accessories, all the people on this server saying i got full +3 everything, just stop it, and i dont pay 1 bit of money for this game, all my items r legit, n hard worked for,stop hyping this vid up, like he did something, and when i asked kingof if he was scrolled he told me no .. and anyone with a sense of game play knows that +6 krowas on a lvl 80sin would give him nearly same hp as me. my base hp is 6.1k. this same day i lost to a lvl 68priest and its sad that king had to put on a scroll to beat me with a glaive +7 i thought he maybe had gg combo due to the fact his hp didnt drop. but he was scrolled so krowaz +6 lvl 80sin which is 5k+hp + the 500hp/ontop of saftey gave him same amount of hp/defense almost as me. Only if there r pro players who understand this. in this video ill also say my gear I have no earrings,(emptyslots), Necklace i have ironneck+1, Rings(No rings empty slots) and my belt(bodybelt)queest belt , I recently juss got roc+3, Juss to sum up all my gear total on my character, I got 2 uniques total on my whole character, so stop the hype.. because i got +9 armors lol , only reason this idiot made a video,due to fact of my armors, if i was some normal player with shit gears he wouldnt bother, It makes him feel good doin this. But anytime u wanna do it again now that i kno u were scrolled. why not ill wait for u to get ur gear/or whatever. if u can afford sum, n we do full scrolled You wont stand a chance , So live ur hype now, good luck. I Dun even kno why i posted. lol juss because the simple fact retards saying i got +9 glaives n full +3 accessories, how do ppl tell me what gears i got, n deciever i saw ur comment i got no combo? last time i fought u 1v1 was 1year ago. lol funny man.
    i still dont get why you would blow all your money on like shell +9 / roc+3, what a noob

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

is this pokemon music?

Bon

Talking lol

mush money is money, n i make alot of it, its just a game. it's juss funny these ppl glorify this vid. EPIC/Legendary VS Swordbreakers+7 vs Glaive +7 woot! im hitting him for 400dmg lol sumtimes even less. I make money on game ya i take big hits but i gain alot, i not gonna tell u wat i paid for roc+3 cause ud be jealous but i got it cheaper than what its worth, all the items i sacrifice, i also gain. Yes i got 2 Uniques total on my account, thats worth more than pplz account big deal. Im 1 of the biggest merchant/sellers in game n u should kno this. "PS" after buying that roc broke me cost wayyy too much! But its for sale now. offer me. we make money the same way. who buys items for real cash only idiots, but lemme not talk. cause all think i'm some baba who dont even kno me. pplz juss aint good with market like us.
    Last edited by Bon; 11-08-2010 at 08:59 PM. Reason: for mushtman :D

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123