Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

My JPKO Adventure

This is a discussion on My JPKO Adventure within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; please mother of all gods.... keep those items awayy from my eyes.. ... looks ugly ugly and ugly , love ...
Page: 5

please mother of all gods....

keep those items awayy from my eyes.. ... looks ugly ugly and ugly , love the current USKO and bifrost items and weapons there is no need to put more weapons.. ... we need alittle more change in area looks new designs and better support on ronark , war, and events .. more special events like 30% or 40% exp... is taking alot of hours from my life to reach lvl 80 ....

keep those ugly weapons away from my vision... im about to throw out my chicken wings that i just ate..

guardian bow has shitty ap.. tired of archers getting shittier weapons than everyone else

hrobar

Nah jpko patches shouldnt come to usko because the patches brings more dupe my advanture from jpko is roc +3 shard +9 imir +3 and other stuff which u can have just in a week......

Freezy

Nah jpko patches shouldnt come to usko because the patches brings more dupe my advanture from jpko is roc +3 shard +9 imir +3 and other stuff which u can have just in a week......[/b]
    thats because jpko got not so much players and i think the gms doesnt matter who dupe or something maybe they dont got a good dupe protection

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Some are shitty some rock.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345