Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

My level 80 bp pk vid

This is a discussion on My level 80 bp pk vid within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; music?[/b] addiction crew - what about addiction crew - shall rise...
Page: 3

youkai

music?[/b]
    addiction crew - what about
    addiction crew - shall rise

Banned

Very nice movie, Work with your combo tho

sheepstyle

nice,

Great movie 9/10 don't listen to the people saying stuff about you duffing, keep it up, you pay the $ for premium + scrolls, you deserve to enjoy the game however you feel like, on whichever character you feel like.

Great movie 9/10 don't listen to the people saying stuff about you duffing, keep it up, you pay the $ for premium + scrolls, you deserve to enjoy the game however you feel like, on whichever character you feel like.[/b]

+1 , broo ..

SACREDHEAL.. .. dont listen to those guys broo,, keep doing wat u doing. for god sake you are a BP , who gives a FCK parasite, superior parasite, in cz pk vs war csw invasion anything like that any skills is aloud , is either you kill or be kill .. .. .

1 tip,

always try to be 1 step a head of your opponent, always be ready, and say fck u .l. nigga im duffer bp and i dont give a sht about your excuses, cannt deal with it so quit KO and let someone else to play, in vs all skills is aloud i just dont see why in hell you make a lvl 80 priest if you are not going to use your skills..

COME ONE PEOPLE, he is lvl 80 he had a purpose to lvl up that far in order to obtain his skills and enjoy it.

i say fck it, superior parasite and mana drain to any rogue in vs . = 3 hits max and bb. free nps.
    btw. in my last bp i got to reach 3.7k ap max with hb9, but quit bp, too much pain on the azz, getting blind critical spike, rogues never play fair in cz, like DELYTHELAST hahahah only malice to him he starts running away from me with my bp80 .. haha ha :lol:
    try reach 3.5k ap and up , so you can make kill to any rogue with just malice.

i love the video nice work and keep duffing int priest so i can critical spike them with my rogue lvl 80 sin hahaha :lol: :lol:

J

Wow obviously you have idea what I'm talking about. 3 v 1, who cares if he duffs? That's ok. In a 1 v 1, superior parasite brings your hp down to like 3k. That's like 7 hits. That's not even a challenge. I'd like to see you make a movie in A1 where there are humans that have a brain and know how to PK.

NathanAlgren

kinda poor footage, music was good thought

yalla ahi ani morid :]
    rama 80 ya allah lo aamnti ata tgia ...
    ata bzava ahsav ahi?
    bazlaha ... ani roae tgovot tovot :P

P.S to people who blaming him for debuffs , this is why he debuffer for , its like to tell sin " no dont use spike its unfair " this is why he assassin for.
    He can use which skills he want , if you dont like it just town it or die , simple as that.
    About combo i didnt saw the movie yet but as i see he said he killed them even when hes combo failed , so again he won , so it doesn't matter what combo he have.

SacruM

idk if someone wirte that, but in your viedo u make maybe 200-300 NP, mage TPed rest ur nps ^^

and your combo suxxxxxx

J

yalla ahi ani morid :]
    rama 80 ya allah lo aamnti ata tgia ...
    ata bzava ahsav ahi?
    bazlaha ... ani roae tgovot tovot :P

P.S to people who blaming him for debuffs , this is why he debuffer for , its like to tell sin " no dont use spike its unfair " this is why he assassin for.
    He can use which skills he want , if you dont like it just town it or die , simple as that.
    About combo i didnt saw the movie yet but as i see he said he killed them even when hes combo failed , so again he won , so it doesn't matter what combo he have.[/b]
    That's gotta be the most retarded post ever. When he was vsing bettr, or w/e his name is, he healed himself for more than half the fight. If he would've combo'd correctly, he would've reduced that time by A LOT. You're one of those people who don't set "rules", especially for 1 v 1. If you were a warrior, would you want to vs a BP that parasite and malices you? Didn't think so.

That's gotta be the most retarded post ever. When he was vsing bettr, or w/e his name is, he healed himself for more than half the fight. If he would've combo'd correctly, he would've reduced that time by A LOT. You're one of those people who don't set "rules", especially for 1 v 1. If you were a warrior, would you want to vs a BP that parasite and malices you? Didn't think so.[/b]
    Do you see what you writing?
    I thought you said now its most retarded post ever , anyway , wtf is this question " If you were a warrior, would you want to vs a BP that parasite and malices you? "

Ill answer you the same dummy question as you asked me : if there is boss event , do you want sins to use drains?
    Its a fucking skill , cant you understand it?
    If you fight against some1 , and hes priest coming and healing him , will you say its illegal? its the same shit , there is NO RULEZ in pk , every1 has hes own skills , this is why there are different classes , you has the retarded post , not me.
    I just finished watching the movie , he did fine , he actually a GG priest he doin huge dmg even with debuffs , so you can say w/e you want he doin good.

J

Do you see what you writing?
    I thought you said now its most retarded post ever , anyway , wtf is this question " If you were a warrior, would you want to vs a BP that parasite and malices you? "

Ill answer you the same dummy question as you asked me : if there is boss event , do you want sins to use drains?
    Its a fucking skill , cant you understand it?
    If you fight against some1 , and hes priest coming and healing him , will you say its illegal? its the same shit , there is NO RULEZ in pk , every1 has hes own skills , this is why there are different classes , you has the retarded post , not me.[/b]
    You just referred 2 totally different things. My analogy was PVP, player vs player. Your analogy was PVE, player vs environment. So answer my question, would you want a BP to para-malice you in a vs? I didn't say he can't use it, if you can read. I said, what most people would refer to as, an "unfair" vs. There might not be specific "rules" written in stone, but if you had a concept of PKing, you would know what the "rules" are. What is the point of vsing someone when you can 4 hit them? I don't know about you, but I actually like a challenge when I pk. Look at his movie, he is in A2 killing the same party over and over again. That party with the mage, priest, and warrior, the priest obviously had NO idea what he was doing. He was running around like a chicken with his head cut off not even curing or healing. The movie was pathetic. Like I said before, go to A1 and make a movie and we'll see how far your "no rules" go.

You just referred 2 totally different things. My analogy was PVP, player vs player. Your analogy was PVE, player vs environment. So answer my question, would you want a BP to para-malice you in a vs? I didn't say he can't use it, if you can read. I said, what most people would refer to as, an "unfair" vs. There might not be specific "rules" written in stone, but if you had a concept of PKing, you would know what the "rules" are. What is the point of vsing someone when you can 4 hit them? I don't know about you, but I actually like a challenge when I pk. Look at his movie, he is in A2 killing the same party over and over again. That party with the mage, priest, and warrior, the priest obviously had NO idea what he was doing. He was running around like a chicken with his head cut off not even curing or healing. The movie was pathetic. Like I said before, go to A1 and make a movie and we'll see how far your "no rules" go.[/b]
    Sorry but i'm not playing USKO anymore , i playing private KO , no need to pay money , playing when i have time , upgrades are same rate as USKO , CZ is CZ , PVP is same PVP , and much better , there are no turks or k2 who owner this server.
    Now ill answer your question , no i dont want to fight priests when they debuff me , but? does it really matter what i want?
    I also dont wanna fight against people with +9 shell set and +9 weapons but ill still fight them , i have the option to town , to run , to fight and ill chose fight , why? because its a game and its just fucking 50 Nps.
    Now , i also dont wanna fight against rogue who using minnor and i'm using hp potions , but? again same shit like the debuffs i cant do nothing , this is why he sin for.
    Warrior can tank and spam good dmg every hit , rogue can cure / run / minnor heal , priest can debuff / heal / good dmg , mage can tp / slow / stun , is it fair when you fight against mage and he stun you and you cant hit him? no , but again your questions doesn't make any sense...
    He debuff because he say to himself " let just finish it asap " so he parasite malice , you can town or you can fight and die/win , you decide.
    And as you know Ares is the oldest server ( Diez also ) and the items there are way too much aleardy , he have to debuff to do the highest dmg he can and to have more chance to win , ill tell you the true ill do the same if ill have the same situation , and i doubt if you not gonne do it too.

Now seriously i done , i dont want the topic close just because of this shitty things, i dont care anyway.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

I like how u killing n00bs

Nice movie !

xstep

not bad, 7/10

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast