Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

My level 80 bp pk vid

This is a discussion on My level 80 bp pk vid within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Are the ppl stupid on Ares? two vs with BP's and they even dont cure themself? thats lol And what ...
Page: 4

manuelvets

Are the ppl stupid on Ares? two vs with BP's and they even dont cure themself? thats lol
    And what about their intpriests? They die in 3 hits wtf is that?

Anyway, u got skills, u can see that, but bp's suck just bcause they cant take large amount of players.

But i did enjoyed the movie, thx

it was pretty good movie...... ya could work on ur combo a bit :P

and is it just me or did a lot of ppl in that video /town? is it always like that in ares?

The king. Senior Member

iguess good, but only solo pk,i like more party pk becouse ko is all about teamplay , and work on your combo even thought you can kill ppl and did, its still good to have perfect combo lol. even thought u might not need it most times.

Pino

if you want a real 1on1 you need to arrange it anyway...
    set the rules before the 1on1 which you both agree with. else no 1on1.

in cz imo there will never be a fair 1on1. so why even bother

NeronDomitius

tbh, there isn't a so called "FAIR" vs that includes bp vs mage/warrior/rogue

"fair" vs is bp against bp, otherwise someone will have to complain about what duff/heal u use.

ppl that are not playing ares, they dont know what is fighting against beterr/leonard/shawkow/ordeal/etc etc without duffs, that's like dcz vs lvl 80 cuz of their equipement.

i'm bp too, and ofc i'm gonna duff them when i fight them, otherwise i dont have any chance of beating them.

on topic: not bad video, but your combo fails alot and it could use some improvement.

9/10 marica!!!!

gay really nice video but too much short ;p 10 mins next time maricon <3

Banned

Lol look at 0bsenes movie, he beats 80 lvl warriors with +9 gears and +9 raptors(assasins too), useing only restore, but I know it&#39;s very hard to kill warrior in pvp (good geared warrior), played bp for like a year in manes, but anyway I never duffed any1 and never healed in pvp(exept bp&#39;s pvp), only if bouth agree on that I thoured malice. But I owned a lot of my servers GG players. Used DD and SD :X

rasta

lol i rather duff someone than loosing to him bcuz of his +9s and +3s.

Fallensix

I got to say that J, I want to see your making a movie with bp and like he said he used only 2 hours of solo pking, prolly wanted to just get some kills together and make a movie. How about a movie with bp who uses no duffs and all the kills of him towns? or the bp himself just dies. I am just saying that bp&#39;s is made to duff and people doesnt need to duel if they dont want to, the guy who gets duffed shud just run away if he gets duffed and doesnt want to vs like that.

and to the video, well its always cool to see bp&#39;s in action when they&#39;re doing great damage. But its true you had too many clips with one kill and it can get pretty boring. Also I agree with you shud train ur combo and try some new styles or something, it just seems to fail way too much.

video is 7/10 IMO.

Have4NiceDay

U cut me out on video i was there too.

video 8/10

U cut me out on video i was there too.

video 8/10[/b]
    your clip was too long XD

Looks like your ap is way too high =P
    Sell some items for usd, and make it yourself harder in there h34r:
    Was fun to watch, 6.8/10

sexyrexy

for everyone saying that he should duff rather than loosing because of items needs to zip it.. he has +3&#39;s.. his gear is equal or better to everyone in that video besides maybe beterr which besides his gear is not that special of a rogue

good job killing same party over and over again but nothing special at all

xanarchistx

#1, Sorry for the flame, Your combo is SO Fin BAD.

#2, Why the !^*% are you in a2 bowl as a LEVEL 80 killing people that are probably lower level and boss farming and video it like you&#39;re GOD, when you know the most those people are doing is going A2 to AVOID the PKers, because they&#39;re undergeared. That&#39;s like running from 9 level 70s killing a level 64, towning, and saying you&#39;re pro.

#3, If you can&#39;t get a kill without a debuff, you should go t3-t4 armors and HP base, because you don&#39;t need ap with a constant FULL debuff and subside on anyone you kill..

Overall, get complete heal and lose the habit of debuffing EVERYONE you hit, getting kills when they&#39;re MORE than unbuffed is dumb, and really doesn&#39;t make you good.

P.S. Get Good

lil_mageskillz

is i was a lvl 80 duffer i would duff every 1 even a naked lvl 45 that was in bowl. :P i wouldnt care wat any 1 says. as long as im able own every single player, i dont care how i do it lol.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast