Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

My level 80 bp pk vid

This is a discussion on My level 80 bp pk vid within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol since when you may not go to a2 to kill people there... if they are under geared then don't ...
Page: 5

Pino

lol since when you may not go to a2 to kill people there...
    if they are under geared then don't go to cz if you wanna avoid pkers in a pvp zone. then just don't go there.
    what a bullshit

and if i were a duffer i would duff anyone i would find, like i care that people are crying about a duffer.
    you didn't lvl all the way up there to unlock those skills and then don't use them.

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

i liked the music, and nice ownage with torment/para i gues all can do that
    but in vs i'd like to see you not use heal or any duff
    combo can be better
    8/10

Fabulous

To many RRRRRRRRRRR in that combo, otherwise it was good

your combo is truly sucks, sry but its true lol. ur fully healling/debuffing ppl in 1v1, if you would lose to any1 that way, i would say quit ko please. i think its pretty fair to chok in malice in 1v1, and make sure the rogue dosnt cure, and u not healing. @ the pk, try kill next time lvls 65 when they are buffed, will be more intersting.

kk. i aint giving two duffs on vs's. beterr vs was duffless.
    my combo failed. but idc. they died anyway.
    i didnt get couple hits only. check again.
    para malice will die in one/two hits.

and. i use duffs cause its my skill. i chose bp just cause of that...[/b]
    AMEN BRO ^_^
    i think ur video rox dude....

mrsin190

I like it.
    Songs: 8/10
    Movie: 8/10
    SKillz: 8:10

good player!! Good vs against Beterr since he has full+9 shells and dual DV+9...

goutsi

aha minooooor where have u been
    yes very good movie... pb owns...

wawh

people care to much about the fair 1v1s and the game has a party based pk system

he likes using heals and debuff
    THATS WHY HES A DAMN BATTLE PRIEST
    shit =.="

if you guys all want a fair vs, they should remove mages, rogues and priest from the game and just let everyone be warrior with the exact same gear...
    luckily k2 isnt even that stupid to care about a 1v1 and let the classes have differences between them

people care to much about the fair 1v1s and the game has a party based pk system
    he likes using heals and debuff
    THATS WHY HES A DAMN BATTLE PRIEST
    shit =.="
    if you guys all want a fair vs, they should remove mages, rogues and priest from the game and just let everyone be warrior with the exact same gear...
    luckily k2 isnt even that stupid to care about a 1v1 and let the classes have differences between them[/b]
    ur right dude, why would anybody play priest if he is not allowed to use his skillz.
    a fair 1v1 can just be between 2 guys of the same class.
    if someone wanna fight against a player of another class then he have
    to accept that the player will use the skillz he have.
    and btw, nice party pk rox even more then 1v1 cuz it show´s if the guy´s know how
    to play in team or not, and thats the important thing !!!

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Nice damage.

The king. Senior Member

ppl who say that it aint fair to use duffs/heals in 1on1, well.... KO AINT FAIR.

glaciuxx

...I'm sorry that movie was dreadful. You got hit like twice that whole movie. Your combo failed miserably most of the time, and you just parasited-maliced a person in a 1 v 1 to kill them. Not saying duff is a bad thing, but how hard is it to kill someone when they're para-maliced?[/b]

OMGG OEPLE IS JUST WRONG EVERY CHAR CAN USE ALL THE SKILLS IT HAS CAUSE ROUGE USE MINOR HEALING AND NOONE SAYS NOTHING AND BP HAVE LOW HP SO IN ORDER TO A WARRIRO OR ROUGE LOOSE FROM A BP THE BP MUST HAVE SUPER GREAT ITEMS TO WIN WIHTOUT MALICE AT LEAST!!! SO PEOPLE WANT TO FIGHT BP WIHTOUT HEALING AND WTHOUT DUFF THATS REALLY UNFAIR

really high dmg but combo wasn&#39;t good :<

sexyrexy

OMGG OEPLE IS JUST WRONG EVERY CHAR CAN USE ALL THE SKILLS IT HAS CAUSE ROUGE USE MINOR HEALING AND NOONE SAYS NOTHING AND BP HAVE LOW HP SO IN ORDER TO A WARRIRO OR ROUGE LOOSE FROM A BP THE BP MUST HAVE SUPER GREAT ITEMS TO WIN WIHTOUT MALICE AT LEAST!!! SO PEOPLE WANT TO FIGHT BP WIHTOUT HEALING AND WTHOUT DUFF THATS REALLY UNFAIR[/b]
    this guy has +3&#39;s if not a complete set, and had a +9 ii but sold it and 90% of this movie was killing people with not even full sets of +0 torment 1/2 hit next guy oo the priest healed malice parasite 2 hit dead...

Banned

not too shabby, for solo i&#39;d say 9/10

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast