Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

My level 80 bp pk vid

This is a discussion on My level 80 bp pk vid within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; vs with that rog [beter] was retarted. u fully duffed him [it wasnt enough?] and u healed ur self and ...
Page: 6

vs with that rog [beter] was retarted. u fully duffed him [it wasnt enough?] and u healed ur self and u kept duffin him till his cures finish to kill him. another pathetic priest :/

The king. Senior Member

vs with that rog [beter] was retarted. u fully duffed him [it wasnt enough?] and u healed ur self and u kept duffin him till his cures finish to kill him. another pathetic priest :/[/b]
    Its still his skills, but if beterr would use hp pots instead, iguess he wouldnt need to duff/heal.

vs with that rog [beter] was retarted. u fully duffed him [it wasnt enough?] and u healed ur self and u kept duffin him till his cures finish to kill him. another pathetic priest :/[/b]
    beterr was UNDUFFED.

enigma69

Are the ppl stupid on Ares? two vs with BP's and they even dont cure themself? thats lol
    And what about their intpriests? They die in 3 hits wtf is that?

Anyway, u got skills, u can see that, but bp's suck just bcause they cant take large amount of players.

But i did enjoyed the movie, thx[/b]
    They can take on large amounts of people fp/chitin build slap on the cs/ps, smite, and your a debuffing, healing, tank that spams decent dmg.

Regarding Debuffs and vrs:
    its impossible for a BP to vrs anyone "evenly" unless its another BP. warrior, a malice+restore seems pretty balanced, and for sin, a 25 dd cap or malice seems to make it pretty even. but, in reality people are always gonna bitch, you just cant have an even fight as a BP.

if you got a problem, both make same type of chars on hells geram event, dont upgrade your items, and 1v1 as the same class.

then it all comes down to skill.

Video: you do a shitload of damage or those guys were a bunch of nubs iv never seen a support priest with a PS go down so fast. when you had your rythme your combo was nice, but then you would just really fuck up and it turned into shit.
    personally id say try to only duff when necessary just for the fact that if you continue duffing like a mad man people will just avoid u completely.

and i have to agree those 1v1's were pretty pathetic. the other BP didnt cure at all, and i think i could train a monkey to win a 1v1 using 10k/1920 heal against a sin.

if you want less flames take more time grabbing more footage so your not taking on the same nooby ass party over and over. and maybe slow your combo down slightly to make it more consistant. consistant fast combo > inconsistant super fast combo.

_eSuba_

10/10
    love it

really strong as bp

Banned

man.. love it! makes me want to go paper bp xD (with ur ap ofc xD )

nd as for vs.. its wutever.. (i'm a sin) i don't mind priest sitting there spamming healing him self n duffing me for 1v1. just gets me pumped up to try to cancel ur shit =P
    but as for warriors getting duffed by bp for 1v1 that sux .. lol u can try to run up real quick nd try to cancel his duff

but yea. love ur pk video 10/10 awesome bp ! but u do need to work no ur combo <3

St0neColdKill3r

Video was pretty sexy.

Wouldn&#39;t worry too much what ppl say that don&#39;t have duffs. Everyone chose their classes for their perks as did you. CZ is a battleground not what some ppl want to pretend it is. If it was anything else then their wouldn&#39;t be nothing but gank wars going on. Maybe 1% of players will show you respect and not join in on the gangbang.

Said for awhile now if you want a fair vs set it up in arena so you can actually talk to them. Not to mention thats a better way to make sure they aren&#39;t on undy which most clowns are in cz.

As far as you only killing noobs go i mean you might have school or work so its not really your fault whose online when your home. I&#39;ll log server 1 sometimes and within 5 mins alot of times its nothing but tower vs, so we&#39;ll roll server 2 to try to find some showtime. And at least 1 of those warriors had hell blade haha.

Some ppl telling you to stop duffing but as a solo priest you never know when 50 sins gonna jump on your ass so duff away and pop out some more vids.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

hmm amazing bp video, i didn&#39;t check other posts so it might be there but.... how much ap?

graphic 6/10
    music 7/10
    skill 8/10
    overall 7/10

amazing how hard you hit with +6 hb... (your movie has been added here http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...244042&st=0)

nice vid

ap? arround 3200.
    its hb8 not hb6 =P

ap? arround 3200.
    its hb8 not hb6 =P[/b]
    >>> to bad quality. :-)

at first sight i thought its +6 rebirth but its seems like 150 ap or something...

>>> to bad quality. :-)

at first sight i thought its +6 rebirth but its seems like 150 ap or something...[/b]
    none of my items is rebirth. i hate rebirth items XD

none of my items is rebirth. i hate rebirth items XD[/b]
    ok so its +8 hb. and ap is about 3200 that means you have pretty high str bonus but i doubt your hp is bigger than 6K and ac than 1K

ok so its +8 hb. and ap is about 3200 that means you have pretty high str bonus but i doubt your hp is bigger than 6K and ac than 1K[/b]
    6.3k hp 950 ac =P

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast