Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

My little tribute to Oblivion [Olimpia] ;)

This is a discussion on My little tribute to Oblivion [Olimpia] ;) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol i remember that lame clan that couldnt do shit and always killed exp party with a 8 man party ...
Page: 2

Axarus

lol i remember that lame clan that couldnt do shit and always killed exp party with a 8 man party (usually 2 were full healer priests)[/b]
    Ya that was months ago

lutekkkk

for last year only I was full healer on PK ... maybe on last 2 weeks of oblivion existance Heallmen had fullhealer too ...

if i had better computer i would record how we were liberating EMC on invasions ( ) ... belive me it would be hard without 2 full heals but also posible because we did it with 1 FH too :P .... ahhhh that sweet "3...... 2...... 1..... TOWN" on teamspeak hehehhe it's was really great :P ... we were dieing in 3-4 minutes but still it was fun

Banned

6.5/10
    music sucked

runordie

not bad 7/10, music a little boring, and same with action, i think jsut because its view from priest

lutekkkk

i stay up with ilovemygirl - kill all EMOs ... old fckin' punk ROCKS!!!! )

r3ku

see u on new server :P
    btw. 8ppl party FTW

lutekkkk

true true ... i still don't know what i'm gonna make ... priest of mage .... but we gonna have fun on new server too ... so ... my new shitly and boring movie comming up with new server ... i know that u r just jumping in happyness because of that ;P

lutekkkk

Hmmm ... I was bored last time ... so I gathered all my fraps ... I edit them ... and I made little trailer from Girakon PK ...
    and no, I don't want to say "we are so pr0" by that film I just want to show you my work with movie maker ... maybe some would like it
    intro is the best .. unfortunately it is understandable for polish players only ... but rest is for all
    oh ... and there is no more greetings or thanks for Ottomans ;P

http://files.filefront.com/oblivion2+trail...;/fileinfo.html

Freezy

Hmmm ... I was bored last time ... so I gathered all my fraps ... I edit them ... and I made little trailer from Girakon PK ...
    and no, I don't want to say "we are so pr0" by that film I just want to show you my work with movie maker ... maybe some would like it
    intro is the best .. unfortunately it is understandable for polish players only ... but rest is for all
    oh ... and there is no more greetings or thanks for Ottomans ;P

http://files.filefront.com/oblivion2+trail...;/fileinfo.html[/b]
    its boring to watch how u heal^^

lutekkkk

hmmm ... but from priest view you can see whole party ...

ReflexR

nice movie, really i was tryin to find me killing any of u but didnt...xD
    well being a priest requires to have skill too so i think u deserve a 7/10

Banned

not bad

Freezy

hmmm ... but from priest view you can see whole party ...[/b]

hmm yea but its better to see some 1 that combo

lutekkkk

hmm yea but its better to see some 1 that combo[/b]
    maybe for melees ... but i'm waiting for fraps from other clannies.. so maybe in near future i would make something bigger with more professions

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12