Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

My Music video

This is a discussion on My Music video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; had an assignment to make either a documentary, music video, or magazine. Documentaries made by students suck, magazines are gay, ...
Page: 1

had an assignment to make either a documentary, music video, or magazine. Documentaries made by students suck, magazines are gay, so i decided to go with music video lol.
    Its loosely based on rocky, and uses the eye of the tiger song. Due to the content, we appropriately named it eye of the fatty, lol, u'll see why when u watch it.
    So far it has not had 1 criticism from any1 i showed it to and i showed it to quite a few people, i got an A* for the video itself.
    Was done by me and a friend. my friend loves his kickboxin so he has to show off his stuff at the end, but hes been doing it since he was 5 and wants to go pro so yeah. Most people found it an amusing video, and dont worry bout my shit performance at the start, its mostly an act. I may be fat but i am still rather athletic for people my size :P
    Hope u guys enjoy the video.

Link to Eye of the Fatty

lol nice :P

my bad, posted it in wrong section. Could a gm move to correct section pls

dnovak

had an assignment to make either a documentary, music video, or magazine. Documentaries made by students suck, magazines are gay, so i decided to go with music video lol.
    Its loosely based on rocky, and uses the eye of the tiger song. Due to the content, we appropriately named it eye of the fatty, lol, u'll see why when u watch it.
    So far it has not had 1 criticism from any1 i showed it to and i showed it to quite a few people, i got an A* for the video itself.
    Was done by me and a friend. my friend loves his kickboxin so he has to show off his stuff at the end, but hes been doing it since he was 5 and wants to go pro so yeah. Most people found it an amusing video, and dont worry bout my shit performance at the start, its mostly an act. I may be fat but i am still rather athletic for people my size :P
    Hope u guys enjoy the video.

Link to Eye of the Fatty[/b]
    we got a nice lil shot of ur poostache during the sit-ups scene...

u woulda got a 100 if ya shaved that thing dirtbag

nice way to show that ur jealous, thru insults. Dude u seriously suck if all ur trying to do is take the piss out of people. You obviously are a loser with no friends. Go suck a dick flamer

dnovak

im jealous of ur shitstache?

get real.

shitstache? lol, u probably still havent gone thru puberty.

do u have any facial hair? u hairless child

dnovak

shitstache? lol, u probably still havent gone thru puberty.

do u have any facial hair? u hairless child[/b]
    ur right..

could u just shave the stache? redo ur gay school movie.. and make us all happy k dirtboy?

Sounds like all that Training might come in handy.

Sick em!!!

ur right..

could u just shave the stache? redo ur gay school movie.. and make us all happy k dirtboy?[/b]
    what amuses me is how clearly jealous u are of my facial hair and my movie. LoL you are truely a loser. i have nothing to say to you

dnovak

what amuses me is how clearly jealous u are of my facial hair and my movie. LoL you are truely a loser. i have nothing to say to you[/b]
    *chuckles at ur shitstain head*

seriously, go suck a dick and stop posting on my topic

UsedFromDiez

lol
    I want a assignment like that -_-

rofl at the flames

but i liked it :P

keep fighting

the idea and plot was all mine. Friend gets credit for some of the filming, the acting and the freezeframe at the end was his idea. But the whole vision was mine and i made it into a video. got a nice grade for it :P thanks for the nice posts, keep em coming

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast