Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

my charrrrrrr..

This is a discussion on my charrrrrrr.. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; tank much? lol this was without master and when i had 1350 ac check new stats now wooott.. btw my ...
Page: 1

Smoker

tank much? lol this was without master and when i had 1350 ac check new stats now wooott..
    btw my acct on here is banend cause i posted the id of someone who scammed me LOL gg mods

old stats with no defence armors all fp .. before i went chitin

new stats

how about post in correct topic? maybe then you wont get banned.. try it works..

hint: look at stickys.

Smoker

pff im posting ss's or random things ? this is media stfu lol

well every can tank "that much" the highest dmg i see 465... the rest is like 200 dmg.. lol

Smoker

well every can tank "that much" the highest dmg i see 465... the rest is like 200 dmg.. lol[/b]

lol i was stating i got jumped by all those rogues.. nvm wow flame ffs...... damnnnnnn

crazyb1

WOW
    amazing tanker -_-

Subzero

actually u kinda sucked back there, i see 7 ppl hittin u all for 100-300dmg and u got 13xx ac 61xx hp and u still died, that's preety lame i say. i used to tank 10+ ppl with my friend priest all the time and he got lower stats then u. (and i stayd alive).

Banned

alot of ac O.o

greishkan1

actually u kinda sucked back there, i see 7 ppl hittin u all for 100-300dmg and u got 13xx ac 61xx hp and u still died, that's preety lame i say. i used to tank 10+ ppl with my friend priest all the time and he got lower stats then u. (and i stayd alive).[/b]
    Im sure he looked how long he can live without healing.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Your ac is higher now but you lost 32 health points so your hp is way lower.

RiseAgainst_

AND U NEVER posted ur NEW stats + your HP. You might have changed ur gear to high ac items with low hp and in the other one items with high hp to show off

Idk i am just saying this because its stupid to showoff ur stats withouth showing off ur hp in the same screenshot

all were subsided :lol:

PredatorPowa

well u can see in the old stats the he is using a belt of life i think (dont know the +) and for sure a FP+8 set ---> For HP
    In the new stats he's using a chitin set +7 (i think rhars why u have -32 hp lost) and a iron belt for the def...

Easy no ?^^

hankii

bad topiccccccc.., hmmm but nice ac h34r:

AND U NEVER posted ur NEW stats + your HP. You might have changed ur gear to high ac items with low hp and in the other one items with high hp to show off

Idk i am just saying this because its stupid to showoff ur stats withouth showing off ur hp in the same screenshot [/b]
    he's not showing hp cause he's wearing a lycaon pendant for more ac in last ss

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast