Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

my new DLW

This is a discussion on my new DLW within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 8k wont give you symbol this is obviously an edit pic. i had over 20k leader points last month and ...
Page: 2

Archer3

8k wont give you symbol this is obviously an edit pic. i had over 20k leader points last month and i got nothin. and im in olympia

Black Walling Senior Member ReKon's Avatar

I think u should let me play that bad boy tiger =)

lankanboyz

Originally posted by Archer3
    8k wont give you symbol this is obviously an edit pic. *i had over 20k leader points last month and i got nothin. and im in olympia
    humm not edited lol i got pk symbol kus its nov 2st and i went 2 dlw and made 2k np yesterday i will lose the symbol by 2marrow for sure... so the koxpers in DCZ have the S and the Red one so wtf? and yes I STARED 2-3 dcz ago... i have only played for 10 hours in the last 2-3 dayz and u wanan bet that? look at my scrolls there are 10 left of each
    and wtf are u talking about i had 20k last month thats nothing ...lol i had like 50k last month on my 70 sin and all i got was that gay M

if he took this pic today or yesterday even, it's extremely possible to get a knight symbol with that amount of nps for the month as he would be one of the top gainers so far in the month. A friend of mine had one yesterday with 500 nps for the month.

guys november just started, its easy to get a symbol with low nps, fools

Archer3

i thought you get symbol by the month?

amazing ap and ac u could be like a king in dcz

Black Walling Senior Member ReKon's Avatar

I just heard Lankan is a koxper and marcos in cz this is all info i just heard

jk.. he is legit andd just owns dcz.

suicide_dela

lankan is currently the most legit unbeatable orc in ardream. and dude u will probably rock me, i only had 1 rol and i traded it to get better items for my gf's mage. fuking elixer+8 and dual flame rings only does 75-100 more dmg than elixer+7 isnt that some bullshit. i wasted my item. but yeah we've never been able to get a good non interrupted 1v1 but then again u have 10 more dd than me, and over 200 more ap and higher ac lol. shit on me hard until i can hook myself up with some better items. cya in ardream bro.

Originally posted by suicide_dela
    lankan is currently the most legit unbeatable orc in ardream. and dude u will probably rock me, i only had 1 rol and i traded it to get better items for my gf's mage. fuking elixer+8 and dual flame rings only does 75-100 more dmg than elixer+7 isnt that some bullshit. i wasted my item. but yeah we've never been able to get a good non interrupted 1v1 but then again u have 10 more dd than me, and over 200 more ap and higher ac lol. shit on me hard until i can hook myself up with some better items. cya in ardream bro.

<3

Devontje

But the weight h43r:

Pwner4Last

u guys sucks, they rested the monthly nps this week don't remeber what day, not hard to get that M, sinse it's for how much nps u got after the /. Nice char tho

searchme

that ap is low, im sorry.

lankanboyz

Originally posted by searchme
    that ap is low, im sorry.
    sry i dont have +9's amd +2 jewlery lol... its a level58 sin with FP+8 and shards+8 its unmasterd so it will be low and if u got more...o.o kus i only have 82 in hp and more in dex and i got dual shards+8, how is it low?

lankanboyz

Originally posted by suicide_dela
    man items dont mean a awhole lot but i think u will win kus on my main sin i was good kus iused 2-3 minor heals my skill bar its fsater then ctrl minor heal lol, but in dcz i can use 1 i hate it u have more experince in dcz so dono u got a good chance of pwning me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12