Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

my new drink deal

This is a discussion on my new drink deal within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ive struck a multi-million dollar deal with Coca Cola to sell a drink named after my KO character: It comes ...
Page: 1

Default my new drink deal

Ive struck a multi-million dollar deal with Coca Cola to sell a drink named after my KO character:

It comes with a signed picture and tokens for my upcoming book "why i hate turks".

Not for sale in Turkey.

AgaBabaNiggahSlm

lmao.

xourico

:huh: :huh: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOOOOOOOOL

wraith86

what is there to say? i love you zero, btw why did F9DeviL and MomentoMori switch to karus?

because they found it too hard to pk as human

Originally posted by 0000000
    no because your being an arrogant little fuck, you wonder why we didn't regret switching when this is the way you act towards people who stood up for you and were your mates.

We wanted a changed we were at the point of either cashing in our characters or moving to karus we chose karus because we wanted something new, as raine explained in pm cyrus we didn't get that number so I couldn't contact you. You can ask around I went around trying to find a way to contact you, if i'd known you'd of acted this way I'd of moved to karus sooner.

Achemenes

Originally posted by Matt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Matt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    no because your being an arrogant little fuck, you wonder why we didn't regret switching when this is the way you act towards people who stood up for you and were your mates.

We wanted a changed we were at the point of either cashing in our characters or moving to karus we chose karus because we wanted something new, as raine explained in pm cyrus we didn't get that number so I couldn't contact you. You can ask around I went around trying to find a way to contact you, if i'd known you'd of acted this way I'd of moved to karus sooner.[/b]
    sweet :wub:

Reinhard

Nah dont listen zero, will that drink come to Mexico .

LaResistance

Originally posted by Matt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Matt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000

We wanted a changed we were at the point of either cashing in our characters or moving to karus we chose karus because we wanted something new, as raine explained in pm cyrus we didn't get that number so I couldn't contact you. You can ask around I went around trying to find a way to contact you, if i'd known you'd of acted this way I'd of moved to karus sooner.[/b]
    +1, 0000000 = 0

xourico

HAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol:

0000000= 0 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: LOOOOL

No cyrus still is an amazing player, and I still semi regard him as a mate.

I just didn't expect this sort of reply to our actions when you knew very well we were going to do something especially after half the clan joined up with jeff again.

xourico

Originally posted by Matt
    No cyrus still is an amazing player, and I still semi regard him as a mate.

I just didn't expect this sort of reply to our actions when you knew very well we were going to do something especially after half the clan joined up with jeff again.
    have u guys ever tried a new tecnology called MSN!!! or even TELEPHONE?? or even PM function in the forum ^_^

lol

That was a reply to the guys giving him shit, not to him directly I'll msn him when I get home thanks.

if u wanna talk about this then do it in pm or msn. but i have no wish whatsoever to play with you people again, after seeing how u treat hamster and chino i think its pathetic. go get your own vent server for your crappy clan. i look forward to seeing you guys nova town all day and get cheap np from afk people like you love doing so much.

wraith86

didnt mean to ruin your thread but god damn keep going this is interesting

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast