Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

my new drink deal

This is a discussion on my new drink deal within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You guys talk with the Texas accent to much :S btw dont judge Turkie by what you see on the ...
Page: 10

KITTYS>:D

You guys talk with the Texas accent to much :S btw dont judge Turkie by what you see on the internet. They trade spam and make you die because it is funny watching a stressed out computer nerd die on a game and get mad over it .They annoy the shit out of you because they might just get somthing out of you .They say funny things because they dont realy know what they are saying! lets see you speak a little bit of Turkish ,O yeah most of you can not h43r: .So next time you see one that pisses you off just remember this .

PinoyBoi

Originally posted by KITTYS>
    They say funny things because they dont realy know what they are saying! lets see you speak a little bit of Turkish ,O yeah most of you can not *h43r: *.So next time you see one that pisses you off just remember this .
    Slm,baba,aga, gel, oky, I Fyck yur Myther!!!! :lol:

flamthrow

Did this officially become TRKO or why would i have to learn a 6th language and go for turkish if this is still USKO??

Volcanic

im choosing now which human clan to join out of 6-7, they are weak compared to karus but at least they dont pussy out and go orc because its too hard and they have proper leadership. lets face it F9 is not a strong warrior without eric playing it and MM is an average priest with crazy items. i think u were the only decent player that went orc raine but really i got tired of your attitude to leading a clan, adding millions of random people every day without consulting anyone. I will not miss you guys it was great being away from the shit for 2 weeks. I expect matt will quit soon anyway like he always says.
    So then zero, my astro physicist. How long did it take you to think up `Englandworldcup2006` clan then?? Would they be one of the 6-7 clans your thinking of joining?. And lets face it, you`d be fuck all without your babashopped shitz. The irony .

still reeling that u were so bad against me? still think i used abyss waters? maybe you should go ask NiL8R for more hacks huh? youre such a joke..

and im staying in this clan until the portugal match, no rush to switch clan just yet.

p.s fuck allah he can suck on my fat nuts all night SELAM

OneShot

K, Portugal has to win!!!!

So we can sing once again to Beckam (Victoria is ours )

Victoria is like Vitória (in portuguese) wich means Winning

phantomdlw

ITS JUST A FUCKING GAME, stop nagging about eachother and if u dont like it, go play another fucking game... tsss

Banned

so what zero hates turks? big deal there are thousands more like him.

who cares there are worse people than him tgat hate turks

Volcanic

Originally posted by 0000000
    still reeling that u were so bad against me? still think i used abyss waters? *maybe you should go ask NiL8R for more hacks huh? youre such a joke..

and im staying in this clan until the portugal match, no rush to switch clan just yet. *

You really are an ego boy aren`t you. I said the only way i would win is with abyss waters. I didn`t say zero uses abyss waters. Why the fuck would you need abyss waters with minor heal??? Twat. You wasn`t even mentioned in that.
    Maybe, if you was as clever as you like to make out you are, you`d know i passed the link to the GMs. So keep it up, yes i asked nl8r for the link, so i could get rid of it. I don`t need cheats, never have, never will. Nor would i be 2 faced enough to cry about greeks getting pimped when im doing the same.

I would rematch you, but you`ll probably cry about something else too. Come find me if you`ve got the minerals.

justicetoall

they are weak compared to karus but at least they dont pussy out and go orc because its too hard and they have proper leadership. lets face it F9 is not a strong warrior without eric playing it .
    00 mostly talk rude and shitty but thats true

all illuminati are devoid of skill, just look at you jadedxavier, futile, lemon, priestess... its a who's who of retards. And you're the only 70 warrior i know who asked not to tank in a 1v1, oh apart from soulslayer but hes greek and therefore slightly stupid.

fuck turks

Murtaza

still reeling that u were so bad against me? still think i used abyss waters? *maybe you should go ask NiL8R for more hacks huh? youre such a joke..

and im staying in this clan until the portugal match, no rush to switch clan just yet. *

IF any moderators out there and reading these posts, they have to ban him...

I dont think that deleting his posts will suffice...

Originally posted by Murtaza+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Murtaza)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000

IF any moderators out there and reading these posts, they have to ban him...

I dont think that deleting his posts will suffice...[/b]
    Like i said moderators must be loyal to all players.....
    if turks say something bad about USA u /lock and then u /bann him...
    So 0000000 must get bann 2 :wacko:

wastyrx

all illuminati are devoid of skill, just look at you jadedxavier, futile, lemon, priestess... its a who's who of retards. And you're the only 70 warrior i know who asked not to tank in a 1v1, oh apart from soulslayer but hes greek and therefore slightly stupid. *

fuck turks
    keybordguy come here n say that oky?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910