Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

my new drink deal

This is a discussion on my new drink deal within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; rogues can minor heal and cure and kill the people killing you...
Page: 3

wraith86

rogues can minor heal and cure and kill the people killing you

d3ni5

Stfu retard put that coke in your ass

_TaLenT_

Default Re: my new drink deal

Originally posted by Murtaza
    poor zero ;((
    +1

Dmio

pritty funny

Alltho your still of your self, when u gona marry? your self i mean :P

MoneyMaker

I Think i will not drink coca cola anymore.

yea and i hope u choke and die when u drink some 00 :wub:

ok...how did we treat hamster and chino? I don't know what lies have been spread but I have NEVER promise chino about clanning him if he ever goes to orc side, simply because Valiance is not my clan and I'm not the leader.

About Hamster, I asked him to be moved to Revolution because he's been 63 for ages, he decided to join Jeff instead - which is fine by me...I wouldn't force anyone to stay if they want to quit. But he talked to me for that whole afternoon on msn before joining up with Jeff, trying to convince me to kick you, cyrus - because you refused to party with him saying that he's not worthy or something to his face. Guess what, I refused kick you with an explanation - I'm assuming he told you a totally different story, if that's true then he's a two-faced bitch and I rarely go that harsh on anyone on a public forum. I have logs if he denies.

Anyway, I still have loads of fun talking to most of the ex-clannies on human side, and yes, I would still like to regard to you as a friend and you are an awesome player even you have a hot temper, and you know it. Enough about the history and other drama, the reason why F9 and I went to orc side is just to have fun and a change of scene. So...let's just get on with the game and browsing the forum for fun pictures.

And coca-cola zero targets the male market segment since diet coke is perceived as faggy. Same thing. :P

FatM4n

Default Re: my new drink deal

Originally posted by 0000000
    Ive struck a multi-million dollar deal with Coca Cola to sell a drink named after my KO character:

It comes with a signed picture and tokens for my upcoming book "why i hate turks". *

Not for sale in Turkey.
    why not sprite zero too? :P

i hate sprite, its just fizzy water. and you all call me arrogant like its an insult... lol i like being arrogant. Hows the duping going seby? still too scared to fight me murtaza? hahah :rollseyes:

about hamster i didnt like how you were treating him for a long time now, me not pking with him once has nothing to do with it. And u are lying about chino.

im choosing now which human clan to join out of 6-7, they are weak compared to karus but at least they dont pussy out and go orc because its too hard and they have proper leadership. lets face it F9 is not a strong warrior without eric playing it and MM is an average priest with crazy items. i think u were the only decent player that went orc raine but really i got tired of your attitude to leading a clan, adding millions of random people every day without consulting anyone. I will not miss you guys it was great being away from the shit for 2 weeks. I expect matt will quit soon anyway like he always says.

Maybe 0000000 u are a GG ing,but irl u are a big 0 like ur name.

cuucuu

Originally posted by Ali1989
    Maybe 0000000 u are a GG ing,but irl u are a big 0 like ur name.
    owned? :mellow:

Valiance is not my clan. It doesn't any make sense for me to promise anybody about getting them in the clan - especially when I knew chino was a shared account with James (he's scammed now, surprise). I've always told candidates to speak to Matt, Alex, and Mozart instead since I'm an ordinary member there. So...whatever chino's telling you...but you can choose whatever to believe.

Yes it's indeed nice to get away from the drama for me too, it's fun to just be a simple player now. Not everyone agreed to the way I lead the clan but thankfully not everyone disagreed either. Can't please everyone. *shrugs*

Coke zero actually taste nicer than diet coke. mmm...back to tv! See you and your new clan in cz, good luck! Over and out.

LaResistance

Raine and Matt are the best, zero is the worst...

Murtaza

Originally posted by 0000000
    i hate sprite, its just fizzy water. and you all call me arrogant like its an insult... lol i like being arrogant. Hows the duping going seby? still too scared to fight me murtaza? hahah *:rollseyes: *

about hamster i didnt like how you were treating him for a long time now, me not pking with him once has nothing to do with it. And u are lying about chino. *

im choosing now which human clan to join out of 6-7, they are weak compared to karus but at least they dont pussy out and go orc because its too hard and they have proper leadership. lets face it F9 is not a strong warrior without eric playing it and MM is an average priest with crazy items. i think u were the only decent player that went orc raine but really i got tired of your attitude to leading a clan, adding millions of random people every day without consulting anyone. I will not miss you guys it was great being away from the shit for 2 weeks. I expect matt will quit soon anyway like he always says.
    Why the hell am i supposed to scare?!?

i like the posts when u show us how poor/retarded you are...

as everyone can see you are just a moron who can talk shit about ur own ex-clanmates. But you know something, i do understand ur situation. Coz Knight Online is the only place where u feel urself as an important person... That makes you an arrogant fag...

considering whole situation, i feel sry for ya ;((

actually most of my ex-clanmates are still human and are still good friends, so i dont know what u are talking about. only 5-6 went orc most of whom i do not like.

so if youre not "scared" then next time take off your dd helm and stop running away when im near ok? you can use your ctrl-minor i dont wanna make it too hard for a poor turk like you.

owned?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast