Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

my new drink deal

This is a discussion on my new drink deal within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Hostage Annnnnnnnd..... Thats about enough. is this where it gets locked?...
Page: 7

wraith86

Originally posted by Hostage
    Annnnnnnnd..... Thats about enough.
    is this where it gets locked?

Chiclette

Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hostage
    Annnnnnnnd..... Thats about enough.
    is this where it gets locked?[/b]
    +1

Hostage

Someone unlocked it <_<

Go for it, flame each other for no reason. I could care less right now. Spam this topic while your at it. Just full of flames anyways.

I'm fucking tired of reading this bullshit already. I know I barely play anymore but let me give you my side of the story.

Cy dissapears all of a sudden without giving us notice that he will be gone for 2 weeks and we have no means of communicating with him. During that time Noxious is growing problems are starting w/e but then all of a sudden out of nowhere our old clan leader Jeff (MoiraineDamodred) comes back and wants to make a clan again... now I have always been friends with Jeff but this pissed me off because I know the reason he left in the first place during the Hatred days was because him and zero's personalities clashed and now he comes back and I assume still has problems with zero, whom I wanted to continue to play with thus I had no intentions of joining Jeff's clan by bringing f9 or moondance without zero. This was also a major reason that f9 and raine went orc because Jeff began taking away most of our core members to his clan.

About the hamster problems, seriously I don't like the kid because he's completely immature, doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut, and he never XPs and expects to piggyback off the rest of the clan. You have to understand that no one else stepped up to the job of clan leader so Raine had no other choice, and she did a great job in my opinion. Matt and Raine decided to go to orc side not to spite anyone but rather to experience new things in this boring game, why in the fuck do you think I never play? This game is boring as fuck and filled to the brim with useless fucking drama. Easier NP is just a bonus to transferring, as already stated who wants to waste an entire scroll running around cz trying to find one orc party?

I would like you to stop this bullshit cy and just accept that they transferred, they didn't try to spite you in any way, they just wanted to have FUN again, isn't that what playing a game is all about?

/end rant

Originally posted by Eric
    I'm fucking tired of reading this bullshit already. *I know I barely play anymore but let me give you my side of the story.

Cy dissapears all of a sudden without giving us notice that he will be gone for 2 weeks and we have no means of communicating with him. *During that time Noxious is growing problems are starting w/e but then all of a sudden out of nowhere our old clan leader Jeff (MoiraineDamodred) comes back and wants to make a clan again... now I have always been friends with Jeff but this pissed me off because I know the reason he left in the first place during the Hatred days was because him and zero's personalities clashed and now he comes back and I assume still has problems with zero, whom I wanted to continue to play with thus I had no intentions of joining Jeff's clan by bringing f9 or moondance without zero. *This was also a major reason that f9 and raine went orc because Jeff began taking away most of our core members to his clan.

About the hamster problems, seriously I don't like the kid because he's completely immature, doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut, and he never XPs and expects to piggyback off the rest of the clan. *You have to understand that no one else stepped up to the job of clan leader so Raine had no other choice, and she did a great job in my opinion. *Matt and Raine decided to go to orc side not to spite anyone but rather to experience new things in this boring game, why in the fuck do you think I never play? *This game is boring as fuck and filled to the brim with useless fucking drama. *Easier NP is just a bonus to transferring, as already stated who wants to waste an entire scroll running around cz trying to find one orc party?

I would like you to stop this bullshit cy and just accept that they transferred, they didn't try to spite you in any way, they just wanted to have FUN again, isn't that what playing a game is all about? *

/end rant

w00000t Eric is right . Just drop the whole deal and try to have fun, if ya can't have fun go /quit_ko and don't waste ur time.

Originally posted by Ali1989+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ali1989)</div>
    Originally posted by SlmShady@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ali1989

Maybe 0000000 u are a GG ing,but irl u are a big 0 like ur name.

lol u dotn even know him irl...
    i read often his posts.........
    I dont need know som1 irl.
    I see som1 is a :a)GG
    b)noob
    c)bootlicker
    d)racist

And now i ask u.... what are u?
    My hint is c)[/b]
    id have to go with a nice little D on that one

GoodGun

Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
    girls of turkey are damn hawt
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:L...key_female.jpg
    LMFAO AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHGAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

bah clans dead, i quit, bb ko

wraith86

Originally posted by Hostage
    Someone unlocked it *<_<

Go for it, flame each other for no reason. I could care less right now. Spam this topic while your at it. Just full of flames anyways.
    seriously why do you guys even mod the forums? you just lock topics which have a high chance to made again because theres unsettled business like the PUS scroll thing you guys locked it for no reason its like your on a power trip and everyone can get like 3 pages on their thread and you lock it just to keep the voice down, im not going to stoop so low as to call you K2 but jeez man these forums are for talking and especially about important issues such as the PUS scrolls which needs to be discussed by everyone.

AnTiViruS

Well. I read every single post ROFL.
    This sounds to me like they were just trying to make this game fun again because, at their level and fame...If they run at someone the person will most likely town and that's just wasting scrolls which is actually wasting IRL money... I know I am pretty much repeating what was already said so let's say I am summing it up for all who havn't read already.
    Zero is a really cool guy anf funny as hell. For the short time I played on Ares he was always nice to me when he could have just as easily have told me to fuck off. I think he is really only mean to people that give him a reason...Well, I hope you can all get past this and stay friend's. ^_^

-ReVoLaTioN ()

Originally posted by Matt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Matt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    because they found it too hard to pk as human
    no because your being an arrogant little fuck, you wonder why we didn't regret switching when this is the way you act towards people who stood up for you and were your mates.

We wanted a changed we were at the point of either cashing in our characters or moving to karus we chose karus because we wanted something new, as raine explained in pm cyrus we didn't get that number so I couldn't contact you. You can ask around I went around trying to find a way to contact you, if i'd known you'd of acted this way I'd of moved to karus sooner.[/b]
    I aint no Zero butt fucker before any of you ignorant little n00bs say shit but F9 either the 15 year old rat or the slicey eyed mother fucker. You cant call anyone an arrogant little fuck. You know why I hate you and personally all you do is live off Zeros skill.

Dont even say "1v1 me n00b" I know you would beat me, and I dont care. This game comes second to me, after my gf :wub: anyway... If you think hes bad why you lure, KS and generally cheat legit players out of items they need and you dont. Its cuz ur a faggot, a lil boy and some gook. Then when we ask you, you stfu as your a pussy. Babashoppers like yourself might aswell die. Cant you get a gf or a life in general? Seriously aint you a little too old to be playing games?

Stupid fucking assholes

AnTiViruS

Originally posted by DannyTheMan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DannyTheMan)</div>
    Originally posted by Matt@
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000

no because your being an arrogant little fuck, you wonder why we didn't regret switching when this is the way you act towards people who stood up for you and were your mates.

We wanted a changed we were at the point of either cashing in our characters or moving to karus we chose karus because we wanted something new, as raine explained in pm cyrus we didn't get that number so I couldn't contact you. You can ask around I went around trying to find a way to contact you, if i'd known you'd of acted this way I'd of moved to karus sooner.
    I aint no Zero butt fucker before any of you ignorant little n00bs say shit but F9 either the 15 year old rat or the slicey eyed mother fucker. You cant call anyone an arrogant little fuck. You know why I hate you and personally all you do is live off Zeros skill.

Dont even say "1v1 me n00b" I know you would beat me, and I dont care. This game comes second to me, after my gf :wub: anyway... If you think hes bad why you lure, KS and generally cheat legit players out of items they need and you dont. Its cuz ur a faggot, a lil boy and some gook. Then when we ask you, you stfu as your a pussy. Babashoppers like yourself might aswell die. Cant you get a gf or a life in general? Seriously aint you a little too old to be playing games?

Stupid fucking assholes[/b]
    Well Danny, a couple people play F9, one is British I believe, Mat. One is Korean, Alex. I dunno if Raine plays it :x and Eric is American I think.
    "Sliced-eyed" doesn't make much since dude...Your talking shit about the one on forums and that one is Mat. :S

Originally posted by DannyTheMan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DannyTheMan)</div>
    Originally posted by Matt@
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000

We wanted a changed we were at the point of either cashing in our characters or moving to karus we chose karus because we wanted something new, as raine explained in pm cyrus we didn't get that number so I couldn't contact you. You can ask around I went around trying to find a way to contact you, if i'd known you'd of acted this way I'd of moved to karus sooner.

You stupid little twat you don't belong here, please go back to the official forums and whore it up. You never have been anything in this game but an annoying little kid, and I assume this reflects on your actual personality you portray in the real world so please don't talk about other people needing to "get a life". Matt and Zero may be arrogant but you will never be half the person they are, they are great friends and loyal, and they don't cheat to get ahead.

"Riding off zero's skill", wow that has to be the most idiotic thing I've ever read, Zero is a great guy and THE best sin ever to play the game, BUT who do you think started the Ares craze of making videos? (camaz0ts did first but... that was diez and alot more videos came out right after mine ) Who beat every single legit warrior on Ares? Who beat most of the illegit warriors on Ares? Who made a name for F9DeviL when everyone use to think he was crappy at playing a warrior?

Also, do you know why F9DeviL's popularity has skyrocketed before and after our first king run? Because I sat there day in day out answering EVERY single PM that was sent to me in english(If you don't thin this is impressive, think about trying to answer a PM while another is being sent to you at the same time over and over). Matt, Alex, and I ran XP events and fun events with money from king, AND we commanded wars.

Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)</div>
    Originally posted by DannyTheMan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DannyTheMan)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Matt
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000

You stupid little twat you don't belong here, please go back to the official forums and whore it up. You never have been anything in this game but an annoying little kid, and I assume this reflects on your actual personality you portray in the real world so please don't talk about other people needing to "get a life". Matt and Zero may be arrogant but you will never be half the person they are, they are great friends and loyal, and they don't cheat to get ahead.

"Riding off zero's skill", wow that has to be the most idiotic thing I've ever read, Zero is a great guy and THE best sin ever to play the game, BUT who do you think started the Ares craze of making videos? (camaz0ts did first but... that was diez and alot more videos came out right after mine ) Who beat every single legit warrior on Ares? Who beat most of the illegit warriors on Ares? Who made a name for F9DeviL when everyone use to think he was crappy at playing a warrior?

Also, do you know why F9DeviL's popularity has skyrocketed before and after our first king run? Because I sat there day in day out answering EVERY single PM that was sent to me in english(If you don't thin this is impressive, think about trying to answer a PM while another is being sent to you at the same time over and over). Matt, Alex, and I ran XP events and fun events with money from king, AND we commanded wars.[/b][/quote]

Suck my dick. Ignorant little fucking rats spoil the game for players who actually try and ignore the Turks and so on. And wow omg your popular... your also a looser...

so what does it feel like to have a guy suck you off? :rollseyes:

Phosgene

<3 zero teh pwnz0rz

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast