Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

my new drink deal

This is a discussion on my new drink deal within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Phosgene <3 zero teh pwnz0rz Off what I was on about but that sig pwns lol...
Page: 8

Originally posted by Phosgene
    <3 zero teh pwnz0rz
    Off what I was on about but that sig pwns lol

Originally posted by DannyTheMan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DannyTheMan)</div>
    Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)
    Originally posted by DannyTheMan
    <!--QuoteBegin-Matt
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000

because they found it too hard to pk as human

no because your being an arrogant little fuck, you wonder why we didn't regret switching when this is the way you act towards people who stood up for you and were your mates.

We wanted a changed we were at the point of either cashing in our characters or moving to karus we chose karus because we wanted something new, as raine explained in pm cyrus we didn't get that number so I couldn't contact you. You can ask around I went around trying to find a way to contact you, if i'd known you'd of acted this way I'd of moved to karus sooner.

I aint no Zero butt fucker before any of you ignorant little n00bs say shit but F9 either the 15 year old rat or the slicey eyed mother fucker. You cant call anyone an arrogant little fuck. You know why I hate you and personally all you do is live off Zeros skill.

Dont even say "1v1 me n00b" I know you would beat me, and I dont care. This game comes second to me, after my gf :wub: anyway... If you think hes bad why you lure, KS and generally cheat legit players out of items they need and you dont. Its cuz ur a faggot, a lil boy and some gook. Then when we ask you, you stfu as your a pussy. Babashoppers like yourself might aswell die. Cant you get a gf or a life in general? Seriously aint you a little too old to be playing games?

Stupid fucking assholes
    You stupid little twat you don't belong here, please go back to the official forums and whore it up. You never have been anything in this game but an annoying little kid, and I assume this reflects on your actual personality you portray in the real world so please don't talk about other people needing to "get a life". Matt and Zero may be arrogant but you will never be half the person they are, they are great friends and loyal, and they don't cheat to get ahead.

"Riding off zero's skill", wow that has to be the most idiotic thing I've ever read, Zero is a great guy and THE best sin ever to play the game, BUT who do you think started the Ares craze of making videos? (camaz0ts did first but... that was diez and alot more videos came out right after mine ) Who beat every single legit warrior on Ares? Who beat most of the illegit warriors on Ares? Who made a name for F9DeviL when everyone use to think he was crappy at playing a warrior?

Also, do you know why F9DeviL's popularity has skyrocketed before and after our first king run? Because I sat there day in day out answering EVERY single PM that was sent to me in english(If you don't thin this is impressive, think about trying to answer a PM while another is being sent to you at the same time over and over). Matt, Alex, and I ran XP events and fun events with money from king, AND we commanded wars.[/b]
    Suck my dick. Ignorant little fucking rats spoil the game for players who actually try and ignore the Turks and so on. And wow omg your popular... your also a looser...

so what does it feel like to have a guy suck you off? :rollseyes:[/b][/quote]
    So basically when I tear apart your argument you resort to bashing my real life? I'm sorry kiddo, but I'm not the one who had the name "WhenIWas14IGrewBoobs" and "SexualFrustration" when you are in your early teens AND you aren't a female. Do you even know what the word ignorant means? Do you even know how to spell the word loser?

It appears that you are the "ignorant little fucking rat" as you would put it. Now go suck off Dog.

Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)</div>
    Originally posted by DannyTheMan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DannyTheMan)
    Originally posted by Eric
    <!--QuoteBegin-Matt
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000

no because your being an arrogant little fuck, you wonder why we didn't regret switching when this is the way you act towards people who stood up for you and were your mates.

We wanted a changed we were at the point of either cashing in our characters or moving to karus we chose karus because we wanted something new, as raine explained in pm cyrus we didn't get that number so I couldn't contact you. You can ask around I went around trying to find a way to contact you, if i'd known you'd of acted this way I'd of moved to karus sooner.

I aint no Zero butt fucker before any of you ignorant little n00bs say shit but F9 either the 15 year old rat or the slicey eyed mother fucker. You cant call anyone an arrogant little fuck. You know why I hate you and personally all you do is live off Zeros skill.

Dont even say "1v1 me n00b" I know you would beat me, and I dont care. This game comes second to me, after my gf :wub: anyway... If you think hes bad why you lure, KS and generally cheat legit players out of items they need and you dont. Its cuz ur a faggot, a lil boy and some gook. Then when we ask you, you stfu as your a pussy. Babashoppers like yourself might aswell die. Cant you get a gf or a life in general? Seriously aint you a little too old to be playing games?

Stupid fucking assholes

You stupid little twat you don't belong here, please go back to the official forums and whore it up. You never have been anything in this game but an annoying little kid, and I assume this reflects on your actual personality you portray in the real world so please don't talk about other people needing to "get a life". Matt and Zero may be arrogant but you will never be half the person they are, they are great friends and loyal, and they don't cheat to get ahead.

"Riding off zero's skill", wow that has to be the most idiotic thing I've ever read, Zero is a great guy and THE best sin ever to play the game, BUT who do you think started the Ares craze of making videos? (camaz0ts did first but... that was diez and alot more videos came out right after mine ) Who beat every single legit warrior on Ares? Who beat most of the illegit warriors on Ares? Who made a name for F9DeviL when everyone use to think he was crappy at playing a warrior?

Also, do you know why F9DeviL's popularity has skyrocketed before and after our first king run? Because I sat there day in day out answering EVERY single PM that was sent to me in english(If you don't thin this is impressive, think about trying to answer a PM while another is being sent to you at the same time over and over). Matt, Alex, and I ran XP events and fun events with money from king, AND we commanded wars.
    Suck my dick. Ignorant little fucking rats spoil the game for players who actually try and ignore the Turks and so on. And wow omg your popular... your also a looser...

so what does it feel like to have a guy suck you off? :rollseyes:[/b]
    So basically when I tear apart your argument you resort to bashing my real life? I'm sorry kiddo, but I'm not the one who had the name "WhenIWas14IGrewBoobs" and "SexualFrustration" when you are in your early teens AND you aren't a female. Do you even know what the word ignorant means? Do you even know how to spell the word loser?

It appears that you are the "ignorant little fucking rat" as you would put it. Now go suck off Dog.[/b][/quote]

Yeah cuz F9Devil is cool, I make names to make people laugh. Go suck Dog? Didnt he quit? W/e I quit CW a long ass time ago. Ignorant, lacks the knowledge or understanding... so Turks or yourself

Now go suck off a sand nigger in a wheelchair

Inspectah Deck

Originally posted by DannyTheMan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DannyTheMan)</div>
    Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Matt
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000

Stupid fucking assholes

Also, do you know why F9DeviL's popularity has skyrocketed before and after our first king run? Because I sat there day in day out answering EVERY single PM that was sent to me in english(If you don't thin this is impressive, think about trying to answer a PM while another is being sent to you at the same time over and over). Matt, Alex, and I ran XP events and fun events with money from king, AND we commanded wars.

so what does it feel like to have a guy suck you off? :rollseyes:

It appears that you are the "ignorant little fucking rat" as you would put it. Now go suck off Dog.[/b]
    Yeah cuz F9Devil is cool, I make names to make people laugh. Go suck Dog? Didnt he quit? W/e I quit CW a long ass time ago. Ignorant, lacks the knowledge or understanding... so Turks or yourself

Now go suck off a sand nigger in a wheelchair[/b][/quote]
    woah! mega quote looks like a pyramide from an above view h43r:

Originally posted by Inspectah Deck+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Inspectah Deck)</div>
    Originally posted by DannyTheMan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DannyTheMan)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Matt
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000

Stupid fucking assholes

so what does it feel like to have a guy suck you off? :rollseyes:

It appears that you are the "ignorant little fucking rat" as you would put it. Now go suck off Dog.

Now go suck off a sand nigger in a wheelchair[/b]
    woah! mega quote looks like a pyramide from an above view h43r:[/b][/quote]

Helping? :rollseyes:

GaRooFiSonFiRe

join GaRooFiSonFiRE cy! u can be assist

wraith86

so why do you hate F9 so much danny?

Originally posted by wraith86
    so why do you hate F9 so much danny?
    Well I will answer then I am going to bed.

All started a while back on my warrior h0lyman. We were boss running and we found TK... ok we start to kill. F9 comes and KSs (fair enough, boss KS is perfectly legal and I know that). He gets drop (o well). We go other server and find Talos. We start killing. What does F9 do... lure it... yeah he binds it. Dealius (warrior) with a combo follows out of our range and dies. Its a o shit, o well. Ress and continue (F9 does nothin), binds again. Same scenario and he dies... ress and continues (F9 still does nothing). And then again does he bind it zzzz. Ress but this time he is attacking. We thought fuck attacking. No point. He got skele belt.

So what pissed us off was that he is 70 with all his legıt +5 unıques had to KS a level 61 warrior, 45 priest (warrior ='d 61), 2 63 priests.... then brag about it? Why he need it? Go for +3 SB? If he had just KS'd then all is fair in love and war but to try de-lvl someone just because he cant do an account himself is just fucked up...

so F9 how was gay pride week this year?

wraith86

rofl... why would F9 do that?

Crazy2010

Originally posted by 0000000
    actually most of my ex-clanmates are still human and are still good friends, so i dont know what u are talking about. only 5-6 went orc most of whom i do not like. *

so if youre not "scared" then next time take off your dd helm and stop running away when im near ok? you can use your ctrl-minor i dont wanna make it too hard for a poor turk like you. *

owned?
    Murtaza you got owned forever faggot CTRLminor

<3 0000000000000000000000000000

Sweet

zero hates me...

BeatItPunk

oww zero is trying to be funny or pathetic?
    i dont get it -_-

shiftypoo

lol i love all the ppl not from ares and all the lvl 61s that talk shit..

and danny if ur the person who plays dpierre stop running from a paper mage in cz you pussy

wraith86

Originally posted by shiftypoo

and danny if ur the person who plays dpierre stop running from a paper mage in cz you pussy
    says the guy that called me a noob because his friend sold his MD +8 for 3m

BeatItPunk

Originally posted by shiftypoo

lol I love all the ppl who dunno what they're talkin about
    I started ares before zero and perhaps before you. I was in "TOWN" clan, and then "Darkness" and so the list goes on.
    I was 62 before SoulSlayer was 61, I was there when Pfil got 70, I was there when PsychoSexy got banned, I was there when Gambit was pwned, I was there when 0000000 got his first MD+8 from James, I was there when latyz got banned, I was even there when XYZ duping scrolls and givin 'em all to Annihilitaion. I was there when Nychris was tryin to kill ppl with ib+7, and Bobert wuz da best. I was there when MONSTERKILL was Garlan and PerpeteusDreamer was Heero, and he died while tryin to kill barkkk when he was 60.
    But I wasnt there when some nigga stole my lvl 65 rouge 4 months ago and ı had to play in Cypher B)
    So first you gotta know who you're talkin to fella ^_^

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast