Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My combo Waht you think?

This is a discussion on My combo Waht you think? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; here is my combo be nice pls :P http://www.youtube.com/p.swf?video_id=K9sC...WROhIswfKvCFZkQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9sCVMoIqgk...
Page: 1

Banned

LookBehindYou

stopped midway

its just as good as comboing on panzer bins with stilleto+1 or w/e warriors use

if you can combo like that in a real 1v1 with someone hitting you, then its good... idont think that vid shows much apart from u know how to combo, but you gotta redpot/bluepot in the real arena =)

but not bad i guess

J

stopped midway

its just as good as comboing on panzer bins with stilleto+1 or w/e warriors use

if you can combo like that in a real 1v1 with someone hitting you, then its good... idont think that vid shows much apart from u know how to combo, but you gotta redpot/bluepot in the real arena =)
    but not bad i guess[/b]
    LOL

LookBehindYou

LOL[/b]
    whats so funny =[

hp pot/soul pot

=\

i think its pretty good combo.. but dunno how it look when u will use pots
    for now i give u 8/10

yea pretty good,keep up the good work baba :P wana c u use pots now gogoogo

eddiezhu

lol practice with the guy hitting you..

Cadence96

For rogues it is twice harder than that.

hej

The problem for a warrior is potting and its worse with HS sens it takes 100more mana

frozen_sorc

so funny to see pimpy talking about comboing :lol:

oncemore

If im honest that wasn't very good at all :P

The pause inbetween each r + SD is huge

spab

part of combo is also potting and you dont pot there, you are not hitted by any1.......

as a warrior you have to care more about poting then combo, when you will have redball and low mana, that we can see if you are good by your choice, not here......

jimfujitsu

Yea thats true warrior combo is not hard at all i mean you only have 1 skill to spam ffs . The difference between good and bad warriors is the way they manage their poting . Vid shows nothing really.

part of combo is also potting and you dont pot there, you are not hitted by any1.......

as a warrior you have to care more about poting then combo, when you will have redball and low mana, that we can see if you are good by your choice, not here......[/b]
    i got a question...when you redball and you have no mana do you think you should hp pot and live longer but have no mana or mana pot and be able to fight and probably die i think hp pot some friends say mana pot

LookBehindYou

i got a question...when you redball and you have no mana do you think you should hp pot and live longer but have no mana or mana pot and be able to fight and probably die i think hp pot some friends say mana pot[/b]
    If your opponent has like 200 hp left chuck in ur soul pot and pwn his ass if youre confident you can do it before him pwning yours

Its all about circumstances, it depends on the situation

then again im no warrior pro so go nuts

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast