Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

My pk movie on my ardream warrior

This is a discussion on My pk movie on my ardream warrior within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...79812950856059 - first and last for a while if you cant see clearly to be satisfied you can - DOWNLOAD ...
Page: 1

Lord4diablo

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...79812950856059 - first and last for a while

if you cant see clearly to be satisfied you can - DOWNLOAD HERE

JahSurmale

dude u rock i wanna pk with u at adream when u are online? if u are online then pm me JahSurmale

Lord4diablo

dude u rock i wanna pk with u at adream when u are online? if u are online then pm me JahSurmale[/b]
    Im leaveing ko for a while until i sort out important stuff then i come back some day :P Il just log in for server reset and try get boss

Smoker

lol watch again closely.. watch his combo.. lol.... sorry but ur using actools....

its on a machine.. he has it on a push button as u can see he dosent turn it off until right before they get out reachbut sometimes it scrolls trhough the attack lol.. watch again ull see what i mean gg

Banned

sad

Sora

lol watch again closely.. watch his combo.. lol.... sorry but ur using actools....

its on a machine.. he has it on a push button as u can see he dosent turn it off until right before they get out reachbut sometimes it scrolls trhough the attack lol.. watch again ull see what i mean gg[/b]
    what you mean?

magnified

was it me or did the Shaula and Lobo regen. on him like 6 times?

Banned

its on a machine.. he has it on a push button as u can see he dosent turn it off until right before they get out reachbut sometimes it scrolls trhough the attack lol.. watch again ull see what i mean gg[/b]

Can u give a specific time where u spot it ...

i cant see it on my own

Banned

Can u give a specific time where u spot it ...

i cant see it on my own

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

If you gotta say "I fucking pwn" your pretty shitty and gay. imo.

Lord4diablo

If you try spam skill on someone when they are out of range then it will say skill fail- too far idiot. i guess you wish you could combo like me. and please tell me where at which part of the video you see the act tool working. thats just what i would expect from noobs accusing people of hacking because they are better than them. and better yet this was like a week ago and i never heard of any hack tool that still works. by the way would my combo mess up from time to time if I were using hack tool?

same thing with 00000 they accuse him of useing hack tools to combo but when he tells everyone what combo he uses they shut their mouths. now just about every rouge use his combo so they use the same hack tool?

Lord4diablo

was it me or did the Shaula and Lobo regen. on him like 6 times?[/b]
    if you did not notice its an ardream warrior meaning he does not have high atp (1709). you try making lvl.59 warrior and solo shaula i would like to see you try.

GetRichOrDieTrying

pretty cool

but i still think rogues are better for dcz :P

Lord4diablo

[img=http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/1286/justmezh6.th.jpg][/url]

Timmy

Wow you think ur the greatest and all, your just average

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast