Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

My pk movie on my ardream warrior

This is a discussion on My pk movie on my ardream warrior within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wow you think ur the greatest and all, your just average[/b] who said i was greatest. show me warrior on ...
Page: 2

Lord4diablo

Wow you think ur the greatest and all, your just average[/b]
    who said i was greatest. show me warrior on manes that can set it off like me. maybe in old servers this is average stats.

Banned

who said i was greatest. show me warrior on manes that can set it off like me. maybe in old servers this is average stats.[/b]

calm down

many ppl can "set it off" like u ...
    lol

work on your potting

Lord4diablo

i am calm it just that i share my video and all these noobs do is try to put me down.
    if they see something wrong just say i culd have this better or whatever not go accuse and flame.

saga

If u ask me ur just a random turk playing :blink: i c here a warrior that hits a lil bit faster then the biggest noobs in andream and killing just random noobs in 1v1's u really think ur like 000000 ? go home kiddy... Oh yea 1MORE thing fucking choose some original music instead of music that have been taking 10000000000000000000000000000000 times before in ko movies , do you know wha ti call this? wast of internet download Oo

Banned

Ppl just dont like u coming off as cocky as u do it seems

venom

Wondering if its your combo or your stats killing all those ppl^^

Lord4diablo

If u ask me ur just a random turk playing :blink: i c here a warrior that hits a lil bit faster then the biggest noobs in andream and killing just random noobs in 1v1's u really think ur like 000000 ? go home kiddy... Oh yea 1MORE thing fucking choose some original music instead of music that have been taking 10000000000000000000000000000000 times before in ko movies , do you know wha ti call this? wast of internet download Oo[/b]
    well do you have problem with music i like. i never seen pk movie with song i have in mine. i wish you play on mane so i pwn you in dcz or cz. just to let you know i quit my 73 warrior in manes and made this pk movie on a dcz i played until my account and items were sold. who said i compare myself to 00000? i stated that people accuse him of useing hacks to combo like other guy said i did. u know what let me see your great pk movie thats worth internet download and compare to my " noob " dcz.

keep the flaming coming I love this shit

ItIsYourTurnNoobie

lol this thread is really quite funny.. i didnt see anything truly amazing it was just a decent vid so gj as long as there was no hacking involved

NathanAlgren

not bad

i dont like ardream movies ^_^

Lord4diablo

lol this thread is really quite funny.. i didnt see anything truly amazing it was just a decent vid so gj as long as there was no hacking involved [/b]
    what + are your ROL? and what is that pendant? thats dam good stats for rouge

saga

well do you have problem with music i like. i never seen pk movie with song i have in mine. i wish you play on mane so i pwn you in dcz or cz. just to let you know i quit my 73 warrior in manes and made this pk movie on a dcz i played until my account and items were sold. who said i compare myself to 00000? i stated that people accuse him of useing hacks to combo like other guy said i did. u know what let me see your great pk movie thats worth internet download and compare to my " noob " dcz.
    keep the flaming coming I love this shit[/b]
    u said urself u called 000000 hack just like me so u exctually calling urself a cambo'er like 000000 ->urso nott 0000000 and ifu neverheard pk mvoeis withthese songs in it u proball 1 week at ko oO

Lord4diablo

u said urself u called 000000 hack just like me so u exctually calling urself a cambo'er like 000000 ->urso nott 0000000 and ifu neverheard pk mvoeis withthese songs in it u proball 1 week at ko oO[/b]
    Read careully before you post again <_< I use him as example because alot of people know about him. in the begining when few people knew how to combo and 00000 was good at it and owning lot of people they say he use hack tool to combo untill he share his combo then everyone that caught on stop talking shit.

In my situation that 1 guy accuse me of using combo hack or whatever which is similar to what happen to 00000 so dont come around here with shit about me saying im good as or comparing myself to 00000. I have been playing this game since it was just a beta so dont come boosting up yourself becuase you have a 70+ rouge becuase i have had serveral 70+ <_<

and about the music I use whatever the fuck I want ok Kiddy and am pretty sure Till I callapse(remix) was never in any pk vid

I post my video to share before i leave yal come talking shit. you know what if you dont like it dont watch it and move on

billytalent

Read careully before you post again <_< I use him as example because alot of people know about him. in the begining when few people knew how to combo and 00000 was good at it and owning lot of people they say he use hack tool to combo untill he share his combo then everyone that caught on stop talking shit.

In my situation that 1 guy accuse me of using combo hack or whatever which is similar to what happen to 00000 so dont come around here with shit about me saying im good as or comparing myself to 00000. I have been playing this game since it was just a beta so dont come boosting up yourself becuase you have a 70+ rouge becuase i have had serveral 70+ <_<

and about the music I use whatever the fuck I want ok Kiddy and am pretty sure Till I callapse(remix) was never in any pk vid
    I post my video to share before i leave yal come talking shit. you know what if you dont like it dont watch it and move on[/b]
    hey if you don&#39;t like people come and talk "shit", then i suggest that you just don&#39;t post it all? Think about it we don&#39;t have to waste 11 Minutes and 58 seconds of our lives you don&#39;t have face all the flames. Is a win win situation, what do you say?

Lord4diablo

hey if you don&#39;t like people come and talk "shit", then i suggest that you just don&#39;t post it all? Think about it we don&#39;t have to waste 11 Minutes and 58 seconds of our lives you don&#39;t have face all the flames. Is a win win situation, what do you say?[/b]
    OMG 1 after the other. keep it coming i have some time while i wait for my movie to finish downloading

what I say is if you dont want to waste time dont watch it. If you want to waste even more time to flame i can handle anything you throw at me !!

how do you feel wasting more time to flame me??

I see no advantage to that combo at all other than it looks pretty. You may as well use RR it&#39;s faster in the first place. It wasent a terrible video but you have no reason to be cocky, work on your pot timing a bit.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast