Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

My pk movie on my ardream warrior

This is a discussion on My pk movie on my ardream warrior within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I see no advantage to that combo at all other than it looks pretty. You may as well use RR ...
Page: 3

Lord4diablo

I see no advantage to that combo at all other than it looks pretty. You may as well use RR it's faster in the first place. It wasent a terrible video but you have no reason to be cocky, work on your pot timing a bit.[/b]
    RR combo mess up alot for me. with the 1 i use i get it right almost everytime. the video could be better yes but i have all reason to be cocky because i am, well was best ardream warrior in MANES. camparing to other servers it may seem like average or whatever and thats why they yal saying its " average " but im talking about manes.

tamachan

cmon guys :S why u all flaming him anyway 7/10 :P i suggest u use RR+ Skill for pk or E Combo its more effective and easy :lol: oh and Nice on the raptor i got a +3 rb

Lord4diablo

thx . server restart gogo upgrade and good luck cost me 2 raptor+7 to make 1 +4 reverse.

dont worry about the flaming i am very good at debate so this is good practice

tamachan

thx . server restart gogo upgrade and good luck cost me 2 raptor+7 to make 1 +4 reverse.

dont worry about the flaming i am very good at debate so this is good practice [/b]
    haha :lol: nice drops too :P did u get the giga btw? oh and it costed me 2 raptor +1 rb and 2 tears and 999m for my +3 raptor so i wont try my luck for raptor +4 rb :P stupid anvil :angry:
    Edit : :P i was hoping that human rogue got exped by the apos

Lord4diablo

haha :lol: nice drops too :P did u get the giga btw? oh and it costed me 2 raptor +1 rb and 2 tears and 999m for my +3 raptor so i wont try my luck for raptor +4 rb :P stupid anvil :angry:
    Edit : :P i was hoping that human rogue got exped by the apos [/b]
    I alway loot I get the good drops from just about every boss :P that server reset I got chitin bow from shaula/ lobo pendant loba staff/ giga was clan drop/ acer wp- was not there for that 1 <_< . I was trying to save the rouge from getting xp by killing him :lol:

im about to re-edit the music i never knew so much video have that as there starter.

J

RR combo mess up alot for me. with the 1 i use i get it right almost everytime. the video could be better yes but i have all reason to be cocky because i am, well was best ardream warrior in MANES. camparing to other servers it may seem like average or whatever and thats why they yal saying its " average " but im talking about manes.[/b]
    ahem.

Lord4diablo

ahem.[/b]
    You and Pl4y forced me to make warrior to give yal some challenge and you get
    hacked as soon as i got to 59 to use the raptor :angry: now i sold the items and quit ko for while.

well, i cant say ur not good, cuz that was one of the few dcz movies that ive watched and enjoyed
    however, you are pretty cocky about being great

tamachan

I alway loot I get the good drops from just about every boss :P that server reset I got chitin bow from shaula/ lobo pendant loba staff/ giga was clan drop/ acer wp- was not there for that 1 <_< . I was trying to save the rouge from getting xp by killing him :lol:

im about to re-edit the music i never knew so much video have that as there starter.[/b]
    yea lol good luck

pretty cool apart from your horrible taste in music

zheka1k

u said urself u called 000000 hack just like me so u exctually calling urself a cambo&#39;er like 000000 ->urso nott 0000000 and ifu neverheard pk mvoeis withthese songs in it u proball 1 week at ko oO[/b]
    You are gay and cant read, i hate people that flame for no shit.

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

i am calm it just that i share my video and all these noobs do is try to put me down.
    if they see something wrong just say i culd have this better or whatever not go accuse and flame.[/b]
    lol....im a noob....yay

greishkan1

WoW very nice video

N0Alibi

7/10

Pl4y was better :P

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast