Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

My pk movie on my ardream warrior

This is a discussion on My pk movie on my ardream warrior within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; noodels would have owned you 2times in 1second......
Page: 4

waton

noodels would have owned you 2times in 1second...

Lord4diablo

noodels would have owned you 2times in 1second...[/b]
    dont make me laugth. noodel would not stand a chance against me If he did not stand a chance against pl4y.
    I see noodel loose vs against rouges like X10 and bambon who i beat before he even got my health to 1/2.

waton

ya ya dream on lol.

If you try spam skill on someone when they are out of range then it will say skill fail- too far idiot. i guess you wish you could combo like me. and please tell me where at which part of the video you see the act tool working. thats just what i would expect from noobs accusing people of hacking because they are better than them. and better yet this was like a week ago and i never heard of any hack tool that still works. by the way would my combo mess up from time to time if I were using hack tool?

same thing with 00000 they accuse him of useing hack tools to combo but when he tells everyone what combo he uses they shut their mouths. now just about every rouge use his combo so they use the same hack tool?[/b]
    not to be mean or anything but your combo isnt so hot :S.. i was looking at it on shaula/lobo and its average

Lord4diablo

it that mobs are not labeled as a solid so you cant press up against them to do my combo effectivly. RR combo would be good for boss but i dont time rr right so when i use mine on bosses it mess up alot.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234